Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 04:07:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Betruetous gets winning call only to get snapped  (Read 4942 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 01:35:33 PM »

I do agree with your comments about some people being coddled by the moderator.
I've had some posts taken down that deserved to be and some that didn't.
BUT!!!!!!!!
If you saw what Nance wrote to the moderator earlier this week, you would have been appalled.
Then nothing happened.
If the guy can talk like that to the moderator and get away with it, than he'll just keep attacking everyone else.

There you go again turning a Scott E. topic into something about Dan Nance. This is what Joe D. is talking about. And I said nothing to the moderator. Why don't you remind me what I said.

Yours Truly
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 01:42:07 PM »

Nance,
Pardon my language, but that is a *** lie.
And you are a *** liar!!!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 01:46:11 PM »

Nance,
Pardon my language, but that is a *** lie.
And you are a *** liar!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is about Scott E. and here you go in your last 3 posts talking about me. And I'm the liar?
Chavo

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 02:25:47 PM »

I agree with Dan Nance. Lay off of Scott E. Do you think Scott E would be stupid enough to have anything to do with that Pick Six I do not think so. Not when he has moved his wife and kids clear across the country in what could be his last announcing stint. I do not think Edward William would be dumb enouhg either to go in on a ticket with him. These people aren't stupid. So you Scott E bashers can pucker up your lips real nice and get on your knees and  

EDITED
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2005, 02:40:55 PM »

There you go, a Scott topic has people fuming  wake up people the guy is a virus. I propose a one month hiatus of silence regarding that goof. And watch how much better we all get along. Also there's and old saying. People who talk about how much sex and money and winners they've had usually dont have any. Post the winners faces and where they played the ticket. And then if they hit often enough. They can prove just how good of a handicapper they are legitimately. And apply for a handicapper's job with credentials.
Chavo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2005, 02:48:52 PM »

My question is would Scott E be that stoopid to risk probably his last announcing job on a pick six splitsies with Edward?
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2005, 03:04:48 PM »

Why can't you just leave Scott Ehrlich alone already? What has he done to you, or to anyone else for that matter? He's doing his job and not bothering anybody. He's NOT out cheating like the rest of the crooks in the business are. So what if he gets excited if his horse is racing. At least he doesn't rag all over drivers during a race call like Gil LeVine did when he was losing a bet he had on the race.

Yours Truly

davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2005, 07:52:36 PM »

hes a better announcer than this android we have now.. this guy has no personality whatsoever. i wish scott ehrlich still announced chicago races.. he may have gone overboard sometimes with his mouth but he called a good race and is a credit to the industry... he went to cal expo because they pretty much doubled his salary from the cheap asses at balmoral and maywood..  Roll Eyes
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2005, 10:14:12 AM »

My question is would Scott E be that stoopid to risk probably his last announcing job on a pick six splitsies with Edward?

I would hope not. But I have noticed Edward hasn't posted an answer.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2005, 11:36:31 AM »

I see they barred Scott from blabbering in between races. Boy if he knew they would have not let him do that I bet he would have never taken the job.

HE STILL SUCKS THE BIG ONE RAISE OR NOT.

ITS NOT A RAISE WHEN YOU HAVE TO MOVE TO THE SCUM OF THE EARTH CALIFORNIA WITH FIXED RACING. OH THAT PLACE IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: