Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 06:23:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY ISN'T JOE DAKURAS POSTING ANYMORE?  (Read 2720 times)
Dan Nance

« on: December 08, 2005, 12:23:15 PM »

Does anyone know why Joe Dakuras stopped posting all of a sudden?

I hope it wasn't because of Burton and Joe B. Dakuras has been around for along time way before these two guys showed up out of nowhere to rag on him in every thread Joe posts in.

Joe Dakuras is a very well informed person and knows the harness business inside and out. It would be a great loss for us to lose a guy like Joe Dakuras on this forum.

Come back Joe D. this site needs you and your insight.

Yours Truly
Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 02:52:45 PM »

Dan:

Thanks for your concerns but I have finals all this week. I was going to post a few points but every time I do, either Burton or Joe B. start with their nonsense and lies, so I figured, why bother? They way I see things is if I don't post, then they will start on either Tc or you Dan. I am tired of trying to dispute their lies so let them post whatever they want. They do not have to sign their name on the dotted line as far as their identity is concerned, thus the one and only reason why they harass everyone on the forum who disagrees with them.  When I start posting again, I will just re-register under a troll name and do like they do, since that seems to be the accepted "norm" on the forum. I should have never responded to either of these jokers because nobody knows who they are. At least I can say one thing: weather or not we use our real names or just initials, we pretty much know who each other is on this forum, with the exception of a few whom want to remain anonymous, like these guys. Wouldn't you know it; the anonymous posters are usually all of the people causingthe trouble! It might be a different story if they had to sign their real name, like you and I do. Unfortunately, that is why trolls survive, they are spineless and won't sign their true name. Thanks again for asking Dan, but I think I'll sit this one out for awhile. Have a great day in sunny Vegas and we'll talk over the weekend.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 03:03:15 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
emp

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 03:04:58 PM »

?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 08:03:17 PM by emp » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 03:06:49 PM »

Dakuras,

What a hero you are for posting your real name.
I guess the 98% of the posters here are a bunch of losers because their names aren't public?
You go back and study.
Is it a prison funded study program?
Hurry back.
Nance/Porkchop misses you badly.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 03:38:31 PM »

Thought his computer went down. Mine went down yesterday and found out real quick that the link entitled WOW from a few days ago was the cause. Seems like a certain person has been posting videos for everyone to see which has hacking files embedded in them. That's why a few others haven't been posting as of late. The hack hits yours system dll files and feezes everything up. No wonder SN no longer posts.

Anyone without dialup DO NOT download anything from this website as someone thinks it's pretty funny to mess up people's computers. Those people with DSL and such need firewalls and pretty good spam and virus protection. Also try downloading Firefox 1.5 instead of Microsoft Explorer as it has awesome security features built within.
What are you talking about?!?  That's a link to "RapidShare" which is the biggest file sharing site in the World.  12 million people use it -- so I highly doubt it crashes much of anything....

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 03:50:20 PM »

Thought his computer went down. Mine went down yesterday and found out real quick that the link entitled WOW from a few days ago was the cause. Seems like a certain person has been posting videos for everyone to see which has hacking files embedded in them. That's why a few others haven't been posting as of late. The hack hits yours system dll files and feezes everything up. No wonder SN no longer posts.

Anyone without dialup DO NOT download anything from this website as someone thinks it's pretty funny to mess up people's computers. Those people with DSL and such need firewalls and pretty good spam and virus protection. Also try downloading Firefox 1.5 instead of Microsoft Explorer as it has awesome security features built within.

EMP
          I don't download anything because I know crap like this can happen. My Cox high speed service has all the firewalls and spam and virus protection. I'm sure Wendt the turkish hacker and a few others have already tried to mess with my computer. My wife likes AOL for some reason and I told her to never open up any e-mails or download anything she's not sure about. I hate AOL and never use it. The only time I used it was to mess with Slew at trackdead.com. 
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 03:51:36 PM »

EMP
          I don't download anything because I know crap like this can happen. My Cox high speed service has all the firewalls and spam and virus protection. I'm sure Wendt the turkish hacker and a few others have already tried to mess with my computer. My wife likes AOL for some reason and I told her to never open up any e-mails or download anything she's not sure about. I hate AOL and never use it. The only time I used it was to mess with Slew at trackdead.com. 

He's talking about me.  And, it's ridiculous.  I put up a video file from a horse that had an incredible recovery -- and now, somehow, I'm an ***hole.  This is crap.

Best,
EW

burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 03:58:22 PM »

He's talking about me.  And, it's ridiculous.  I put up a video file from a horse that had an incredible recovery -- and now, somehow, I'm an ***hole.  This is crap.

Best,
EW

EW,

Relax. Many, many people have enjoyed the footage you've supplied.
Consider the source.
Thanks for the videos.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 04:02:57 PM »

Edward, consider the source(BURTON) another guy who hates EMP just like his childhood friend Wendt. Funny how Burton doesn't like EMP.
Yours Truly
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 04:06:02 PM »

I don't even know emp.
I was talking about mindless idiots like yourself.

NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 04:09:23 PM »

Edward, consider the source(BURTON) another guy who hates EMP just like his childhood friend Wendt. Funny how Burton doesn't like EMP.
Yours Truly

Burton wasn't the one that accused me of trying to spread viruses through videos.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 04:14:09 PM »

Burton wasn't the one that accused me of trying to spread viruses through videos.

Best,
EW

My point was that Burton makes a negative comment about EMP just like his childhood friend Tom Wendt would always do.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 04:15:37 PM »

My point was that Burton makes a negative comment about EMP just like his childhood friend Tom Wendt would always do.

That's true.  But, to be completely honest, Tom had a reason to be angry with Eric.  If someone said things about your wife you'd be pissed too.

But, Eric and I have patched things up -- and I'm trying to be civil.  Just hope that this isn't the end of that...because I clearly haven't put any viruses in any videos.  I just wanted you to enjoy some great racing...

Best,
EW

jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 04:50:51 PM »

What are you talking about?!?  That's a link to "RapidShare" which is the biggest file sharing site in the World.  12 million people use it -- so I highly doubt it crashes much of anything....

Any "free" website that is bandwidth intensive relies on obnoxious advertising to pay the bills.  Popups, popunders, badly coded flash etc. will crash many computers.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 05:05:50 PM »

Dakuras,

What a hero you are for posting your real name.
I guess the 98% of the posters here are a bunch of losers because their names aren't public?
You go back and study.
Is it a prison funded study program?
Hurry back.
Nance/Porkchop misses you badly.

Dan:

The above post is one big reason why I don't post too often and why I will continue not to. When this kind of nonsense by this guy is allowed, I am not going to even debate it and get into with him because he has an agenda, and its one of us three. He is a simple minded jackoff whose sole purpose on this forum is to aggravate people like you, Tc and myself. Until Janine finds a way to monitor his posts better, I will only post when I see something noteworthy and this ***hole name is not anywhere on the thread. Thanks for the support EMP and Dan. Take care.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 05:10:24 PM »

Dan:

The above post is one big reason why I don't post too often and why I will continue not to. When this kind of nonsense by this guy is allowed, I am not going to even debate it and get into with him because he has an agenda, and its one of us three. He is a simple minded jackoff whose sole purpose on this forum is to aggravate people like you, Tc and myself. Until Janine finds a way to monitor his posts better, I will only post when I see something noteworthy and this ***hole name is not anywhere on the thread. Thanks for the support EMP and Dan. Take care.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

SEE YA!!!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 05:13:43 PM »

Any "free" website that is bandwidth intensive relies on obnoxious advertising to pay the bills.  Popups, popunders, badly coded flash etc. will crash many computers.

That wasn't the question in play here.  Although, Janine, you are completely correct.

However, RapidShare is an incredibly trustworthy site that I've used thousands of times without any problem whatsoever.

Best,
EW

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 05:15:24 PM »

Dan:

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe,

As you know, you can't let a little BS get to you.

Whether of not people agree with you, your opinions are viable because of your time in the industry.  Period.

Have a good one.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 05:21:38 PM »

Dan:

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe

Don't leave because of a goof like Burton. You are too valuable to this forum with what you know. Burton doesn't know jackshit about anything. He will not run me off ever. I have asked posters to ignore him and maybe he will go away or just talk to himself. Stick around Joe I'm sure the forum needs you.

P.S.
      Be careful in the brutal weather in Chicago. I'm out of here until tonight. Off to the Suncoast with Spike for the races and a good comped dinner.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 05:27:52 PM »

Burton, what kind of ***hole are you. Joe d is good for this forum period. Why don't you shut your mouth for 2 minutes and listen to him. You might learn something.

Joe D, as edward said, you are too valuable to this forum and we need guys like you to post here. Don't let this jackass stop you from posting. Mr moderator, please have a look at this Burton guys posts over the last week. Joe d is right, all Burton ever does is attack him and the nance brothers. Burton, this kind of shit must stop. Joe D has never said anything bad about you from what I have read. I don't agree with everything he says but he has been around the block a time or two. Grow up for Gods sake and stop all of this baby shit. Joe, please continue posting, as Dan and Edward said, we value your opinion.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 05:36:54 PM »

Burton, what kind of ***hole are you. Joe d is good for this forum period. Why don't you shut your mouth for 2 minutes and listen to him. You might learn something.

Joe D, as edward said, you are too valuable to this forum and we need guys like you to post here. Don't let this jackass stop you from posting. Mr moderator, please have a look at this Burton guys posts over the last week. Joe d is right, all Burton ever does is attack him and the nance brothers. Burton, this kind of shit must stop. Joe D has never said anything bad about you from what I have read. I don't agree with everything he says but he has been around the block a time or two. Grow up for Gods sake and stop all of this baby shit. Joe, please continue posting, as Dan and Edward said, we value your opinion.

Superman,
I can see your point about my posts.
If....
You only read my posts.

If you look at what Dakuras has written about me (hoping I get AIDS and die for example)I would expect someone to be fed up with that kind of posting as well.
Where were you then?
Or when earlier in the week Nance showered Janine with profanity laced posts directed right at her in a personal way.
I would also expect someone to be fed up with that type of post as well.
Where were you?
Are you a fair guy?
Let's see.
Some people here can dish it out but can't take it.
I've posted alot of harness racing talk this week.
Did you get on those threads.
I want this stuff to stop too.
But play both ways.
That's only fair.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 05:43:17 PM »

Joe,

As you know, you can't let a little BS get to you.

Whether of not people agree with you, your opinions are viable because of your time in the industry.  Period.

Have a good one.

Best,
EW

EW:

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. This guy is some kind of kook who has one thing on his mind, attack nance, Tc, or me and I have grown tired of it.

Now because he realizes he was wrong, he tries making up stories saying I said I hope he gets AIDS, which I never did.

Ed, what I did say was that I hope all trolls get AIDS. It tells me that in this guys own sick mind, he probably feels that he is a troll. I never once mentioned any names and I think from our short meeting, you know full well what type of person I am.

I said it once and I'll say it again, I HOPE ALL TROLLS ON THIS FORUM DIE AND GET AIDS. If somebody is a troll or wants to consider themself a troll, then I guess that I hope you get AIDS. Get the picture, Burton?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 05:47:19 PM »

Dakuras,
Just couldn't stay away could you?
Go study for your finals.
Don't want failed grades blamed on me as well.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2005, 05:47:55 PM »

Burton, I did see your good harness racing posts but you always discredit yourself when you attack Joe D. and Nance brothers. Enough of that shit. I read what they post and it is usually after you or that Joe B. start bullshit. So if you knock it off we will all be able to learn from two of Chicagos finest horsemen in earlier times. I know that I would also enjoy your posts better too if you would just stop with the day after day ball busting. You should just be quiet and let these guys share their knowledge of the game with all of us so we can use it to make a few bucks. Now is that so hard to do?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2005, 05:51:27 PM »

Ok Superman.
I got your point.
I'm not going to argue this to death.
I didn't start the attacks.
Enough said.
I see you like to bust balls yourself.
I look forward to talking racing with you.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: