Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 07:16:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MORGAN AT DOVER MONDAY  (Read 13944 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2005, 07:27:42 PM »

Well Mr ***, buy an economy pack of pens because you are going to have to write all the country clubs that do not allow blacks or women, all the male, female, and black only colleges that do not allow men, women or non blacks, and shit, while you're writing the president, sue his office for not allowing anyone under 35 to run for president..

Yeah, maybe you're right. I'll be waisting my time because this is not America anymore. The country is *** up and so are the people who run it. Personally, I don't give a damn because I'm happy here in Vegas and away from most of the nonsense that goes on in the other parts of this country. I feel like I'm not even living in America here in Vegas. The weather is to good here all year around for it to be apart of this country. I don't see any closed door policies in the city and I don't see anyone being discriminated against because of the color of their skin or whether they are male or female. Maybe that's why so many people are moving here, to get away from the bullshit that goes on in America.

Keep you city and state and your closed door policies. I can bet on races from other places then a place that discriminates. 
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2005, 07:37:15 PM »

Dan ,your daughter did pick up on the fact that this town has become Immigrantville.  Go to the DMV for quick laughs.  Drive down Milwaukee Ave. and try to read the shop signs.  This is America, right ?  Most of these dunces don't realize you're suppose to join our great American culture - not impose your own backwards ways on US english society.  This city is sliding faster than Pat Berry's UDR and I'm afraid remote suburbanites who reside in collar counties don't see that because all they come here for is Lincoln Pk. or Rush St.  Couple that with other wreckers and ruiners of classic neighborhoods, and you have urban decay.  TC
baron

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2005, 07:43:51 PM »

Dan, do you ever go to the Mirage?
Richard Breth

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2005, 07:55:07 PM »

Dan ,your daughter did pick up on the fact that this town has become Immigrantville.  Go to the DMV for quick laughs.  Drive down Milwaukee Ave. and try to read the shop signs.  This is America, right ?  Most of these dunces don't realize you're suppose to join our great American culture - not impose your own backwards ways on US english society.  This city is sliding faster than Pat Berry's UDR and I'm afraid remote suburbanites who reside in collar counties don't see that because all they come here for is Lincoln Pk. or Rush St.  Couple that with other wreckers and ruiners of classic neighborhoods, and you have urban decay.  TC

Your right TC. Drive up and down down Milwaukee now and the signs are no longer for Polish and German businesses.

This immigrant problem is why the entire near west side has been rejuventated in the past 10 years. Why the near south side down to almost 31st street is being built up with expensive condos and townhouses. That is why you cannot even recognize neighborhoods like Wicker Park or Wrigleyville or even the DePaul area from the near slums they were 10-15 years ago. North Clybourn and Division. River North. Streeterville by the river. We could go on and on. Urban decay up the butt. Thanks to the nasty immigrants.
Dan Nance

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2005, 08:01:42 PM »

Your right TC. Drive up and down down Milwaukee now and the signs are no longer for Polish and German businesses.

This immigrant problem is why the entire near west side has been rejuventated in the past 10 years. Why the near south side down to almost 31st street is being built up with expensive condos and townhouses. That is why you cannot even recognize neighborhoods like Wicker Park or Wrigleyville or even the DePaul area from the near slums they were 10-15 years ago. North Clybourn and Division. River North. Streeterville by the river. We could go on and on. Urban decay up the butt. Thanks to the nasty immigrants.

Live with it gentleman because it's going on all over this country. The whole country is going downhill. When they ruin Vegas I'm gone. Hopefully it won't be anytime soon.
Richard Breth

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2005, 08:06:07 PM »

When they ruin Vegas I'm gone. Hopefully it won't be anytime soon.

Vegas ruined or you gone? There might be debate.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2005, 08:07:23 PM »

Nice piece of ironic prose, RB.  The problem is not with any particular people from any one country.  The problem is that certain nations have now sent us their "rejects", not the immigrant stock that came here seeking a better life -big difference.  The city is experiencing a gentrification from its core out, but is pushing a ton of filth toward the outskirts and near suburbs -that's a fact.  BTW, your timetable is off on those north side neighborhoods you mentioned by 5 years on the short side.  De Paul has been a booming area since 1985, Wicker Park maybe at your 15 year cap, and Wrigleyville also.  What I do know is that all illegals, from wherever, add 0 in taxes and cause more crime than any other segment of the population, based on percentages.  My uncle's old house near S.P.H.S. has 20 people living in it, none of whom are related.  That's a problem on many levels.  TC  
baron

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2005, 08:08:53 PM »

So, Mr ***, you are against discrimination, BUT, in the same breath, you are saying the immigrants are slowly ruining the country?

So, should we not let immigrants into the country, therefore preserving it's greatness? Is this type of discrimination ok?

TC

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2005, 08:10:22 PM »

So, Mr ***, you are against discrimination, BUT, in the same breath, you are saying the immigrants are slowly ruining the country?

So, should we not let immigrants into the country, therefore preserving it's greatness? Is this type of discrimination ok?

WITHOUT A DOUBT ! LOL TC
baron

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2005, 08:12:54 PM »

So after all this crying about  Dover 'discriminating', you're complaining about the country going to shit b/c we do not discriminate enough?

Wow, someone could write a thesis on this thread alone.
Richard Breth

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2005, 08:18:13 PM »

baron it is much like this forum. We have high and mighty free speech principals and do not favor banning editing or moderation unless it is people we dont like then it is okay.
Dan Nance

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2005, 08:28:09 PM »

So after all this crying about  Dover 'discriminating', you're complaining about the country going to shit b/c we do not discriminate enough?

Wow, someone could write a thesis on this thread alone.

Discriminating against American citizens is what I'm talking about. Not illegal immigrants.

This isn't America anymore. It's Mexico, Asia, Cuba, the Middle East and much more. All illegals ruining this country with filth and crime. And to top it off they act like it's their country not ours. Round them all up and send them out to sea.  George Bush a great President.
baron

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2005, 08:35:23 PM »

wow, who knew illegals only starting coming here in 2000 and not 1 second before..
Richard Breth

« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2005, 08:43:34 PM »

Nice piece of ironic prose, RB.  The problem is not with any particular people from any one country.  The problem is that certain nations have now sent us their "rejects", not the immigrant stock that came here seeking a better life -big difference.  The city is experiencing a gentrification from its core out, but is pushing a ton of filth toward the outskirts and near suburbs -that's a fact.  BTW, your timetable is off on those north side neighborhoods you mentioned by 5 years on the short side.  De Paul has been a booming area since 1985, Wicker Park maybe at your 15 year cap, and Wrigleyville also.  What I do know is that all illegals, from wherever, add 0 in taxes and cause more crime than any other segment of the population, based on percentages.  My uncle's old house near S.P.H.S. has 20 people living in it, none of whom are related.  That's a problem on many levels.  TC  

TC I might well be wrong on some time lines. I do know the DePaul area has changed a lot in less than 20 years. Outlying Wrigleyville areas like Southport and Belmont over to areas like Ashland and Belmont too.

Neighborhoods change. They always change. The head shops and sex shops are gone. New immigrants live on west Lawrence and the smell of kimchee permeates. You cant find many Swedes in Andersonville but there are plenty of hispanics and middle easterners. The Poles have moved out on Milwaukee past Lawrence. Their even in Niles. Go to the neighborhood near the UC for fine dining and nightlife. North and Clybourn is a hot neighborhood that used to be gang central. Chinatown is one of the hottest parts of town. You can walk around Uptown by the Green Mill without looking oiver your shoulder every 30 seconds. Some neighborhoods are worse. I dont drive thru all parts of town every week but there are probaly 200 same storys.

Even in the suburbs theres change. Look at downtown Mount Prospect Evanston and Highwood. Drive through near suburbs in any direction to see all the new 60' high ugly mansion houses replacing modest one story bungalows. Towns like Aurora Des Plaines and Woodale seem more dumpy than they used to be. That is how it works.

You want to dump on immigrants just remember how bad Irish were treated in the past. "NINA".
Richard Breth

« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2005, 08:49:13 PM »

This isn't America anymore. It's Mexico, Asia, Cuba, the Middle East and much more. All illegals ruining this country with filth and crime. And to top it off they act like it's their country not ours. Round them all up and send them out to sea. 

That is exactly what Tecumseh said. You can find a small mention of him on some historic monuments near Tippecanoe Indiana.
baron

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2005, 09:03:57 PM »

Looking at the PPs right now, David Miller is listed on Lekrem Bluegrass.

Tony Morgan will drive Leram Bluegrass in a $29,000 pace on Monday at Dover Downs.

I hope that will put to rest the people saying the GM out there told no one to list Morgan until further notice.
Or the one about Dover smelling something rotten about Morgan.
TC my friend, you need to get your facts straight.

***, as pointed out to you before, Dover doesn't stable stock on premises. So why not stop spreading those rumours about him ot MB begging for stalls.
Facts gentlemen.
Facts!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2005, 09:57:30 PM »

Their press release must be wrong.
It wouldn't be the first time I've seen a track publicity department screw up a story.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: