Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 05:29:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MORGAN AT DOVER MONDAY  (Read 13922 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: October 27, 2005, 08:07:42 AM »

Tony Morgan will drive Leram Bluegrass in a $29,000 pace on Monday at Dover Downs.

I hope that will put to rest the people saying the GM out there told no one to list Morgan until further notice.
Or the one about Dover smelling something rotten about Morgan.
TC my friend, you need to get your facts straight.

***, as pointed out to you before, Dover doesn't stable stock on premises. So why not stop spreading those rumours about him ot MB begging for stalls.
Facts gentlemen.
Facts!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
tha_lucky_one

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 08:12:25 AM »

Monique is NOT morgans trainer, there is already a trainer set up for him and his name is Crisman if you check his records he's already raced 3 horses for TOny, Tony and Monique do not get along he only drives a couple horses for her owners, and she is not going for him she is going for her self.. so since you guys know all your information why don't you approach her, she will be in the paddock on Saturday night, but of coarse you'll continue to bad mouth her, but just like everyone else you hide behind a screen name, and this not Monique typing this is someone that knows when she went up there... this is one of her owners.  She didn't beg for stalls you don't know your information... you got that??!!!  Its called apply for stalls!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 08:36:14 AM by tha_lucky_one » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 11:31:53 AM »

Monique is NOT morgans trainer, there is already a trainer set up for him and his name is Crisman if you check his records he's already raced 3 horses for TOny, Tony and Monique do not get along he only drives a couple horses for her owners, and she is not going for him she is going for her self.. so since you guys know all your information why don't you approach her, she will be in the paddock on Saturday night, but of coarse you'll continue to bad mouth her, but just like everyone else you hide behind a screen name, and this not Monique typing this is someone that knows when she went up there... this is one of her owners.  She didn't beg for stalls you don't know your information... you got that??!!!  Its called apply for stalls!!

So she did apply for stalls just like someone said she did. Tell that to Burton who said someone is spreading rumors that she applied for stalls.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 11:37:17 AM »

Hello ***!

So did you apply for stalls in 2006 or did you demand them like you said originally?
We're all waiting for you to figure out the difficult task of copying an email into the forum here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 11:46:37 AM »

Hello ***!

So did you apply for stalls in 2006 or did you demand them like you said originally?
We're all waiting for you to figure out the difficult task of copying an email into the forum here.

The stall issue is closed. Doc answered Tom's I mean Joe B's question on stalls. We will submit our app. next summer and will recieve all the stalls we need and Doc and Langley won't bother us at all. The first stop will be Hawthorne where Richard will apologize to us in the winners circle.

I guess you thought Doc would say that we were not allowed to race. GUESS WHAT? " YOU LOSE ".
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 11:49:29 AM »

Dan - im not Tom...dont know a thing about him....dont give one shit about him....thx
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 11:52:40 AM »

Hello ***!

All I know is Joe B. didn't seem to have heard Narotsky say one positive thing about you or your brother.
That perfectly matches any conversations I've had with Narotsky over the years when your name came up.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 11:53:33 AM »

Dan - im not Tom...dont know a thing about him....dont give one shit about him....thx

I know you're not. His name just came into my mind when I was posting because he's been known to be the guy who makes calls to Doc, Langley, the IRB, ect.  
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 11:54:16 AM »

The first stop will be Hawthorne where Richard will apologize to us in the winners circle.
The Bird of Paradise will fly up your nose too. It will be a big night in all our fantacies.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 11:57:32 AM »

Hello Richard!

Good to see someone out here dealing in the real world.
Justafan

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 11:58:42 AM »

Dave Miller doesn't want to drive the horse?  He is listed both in the entry and the program.
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 12:02:41 PM »

Hello ***!

All I know is Joe B. didn't seem to have heard Narotsky say one positive thing about you or your brother.
That perfectly matches any conversations I've had with Narotsky over the years when your name came up.

And I have nothing positive to say about Doc either. He's a snake, and he cheats at draws when no horseman are around for the draw when he's drawing at 10 PM instead of drawing races at 7:30 like he should be doing.

Go ask Doc why he *** me over with Eclipse back in 86 when he posted him into the FFA out of a 25 claimer and then made sure he had the 7 hole in a 7 horse field in his first start in there when he should have assigned him the rail after posting the horse FFA out of a 25 claimer. That's why he has the integrity issues not the ***'s. Why do you think the horseman call him the bald headed snake? Because that's what he is, a SNAKE.

Yeap, I don't have one positive thing to say about Doc at all. I know his type. ROTTEN TO THE CORE !!!!!!!

AND ONE OTHER THING. KEEP *** WITH ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 12:14:20 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 12:05:17 PM »

Justafan,

Dover's press release said Morgan was driving.
I've seen the entries too.
We'll find out Monday for sure.
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 12:14:33 PM »

And I have nothing positive to say about Doc either. He's a snake, and he cheats at draws when no horseman are around for the draw when he's drawing at 10 PM instead of drawing races at 7:30 like he should be doing.

Go ask Doc why he *** me over with Eclipse back in 86 when he posted him into the FFA out of a 25 claimer and then made sure he had the 7 hole in a 7 horse field in his first start in there when he should have assigned him the rail after posting the horse FFA out of a 25 claimer. That's why he has the integrity issues not the ***'s. Why do you think the horseman call him the bald headed snake? Because that's what he is, a SNAKE.

Yeap, I don't have one positive thing to say about Doc at all. I know his type. ROTTEN TO THE CORE !!!!!!!

AND ONE OTHER THING. KEEP *** WITH ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 12:49:56 PM »

Tony Morgan will drive Leram Bluegrass in a $29,000 pace on Monday at Dover Downs.

I hope that will put to rest the people saying the GM out there told no one to list Morgan until further notice.
Or the one about Dover smelling something rotten about Morgan.
TC my friend, you need to get your facts straight.

***, as pointed out to you before, Dover doesn't stable stock on premises. So why not stop spreading those rumours about him ot MB begging for stalls.
Facts gentlemen.
Facts!!!!!
The Tony on hold story I stand by as well as Monique asking for a DE license.  Lucky One says one has nothing to do with the other, I say Huh  As I said on the other thread, Tony is green-lighted to race on Wednesday in any race he's listed.  The "situation" that existed is resolved.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 12:55:18 PM »

The "situation" that existed is resolved.

Please tell the details. What "situation" existed and why. How it got resolved and why.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 01:20:27 PM »

RB, as I said in the thread earlier, Dover was only interested in Tony as a catch driver, not as a de facto trainer or even as an owner.  This mainly is attributed to their "closed shop" policy, but also is a clear statement that they don't want "puppeteering" committed on their grounds by newcomers.  As much as even I have made fun of Dover, those powers that be have eyes and ears.  They hear whispers too.  If Tony goes through their "test period" clean, which I'm certain he will, then maybe he can get away with some of the crap he pulls here. IF MB inquired about a license or stall space there, wouldn't you assume something was up ?  Some people need to realize that old "associations" aren't dead issues anymore and wake up and smell the coffee.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 01:41:55 PM »

RB, as I said in the thread earlier, Dover was only interested in Tony as a catch driver, not as a de facto trainer or even as an owner.  This mainly is attributed to their "closed shop" policy, but also is a clear statement that they don't want "puppeteering" committed on their grounds by newcomers.  As much as even I have made fun of Dover, those powers that be have eyes and ears.  They hear whispers too.  If Tony goes through their "test period" clean, which I'm certain he will, then maybe he can get away with some of the crap he pulls here. IF MB inquired about a license or stall space there, wouldn't you assume something was up ?  Some people need to realize that old "associations" aren't dead issues anymore and wake up and smell the coffee.

Are you saying definately that Dover management was concerned about Monique application to race? That was the specific cause of this "situation"?

Look at this from the perspective of a very skeptical reader of this forum and the many wild stories posted here TC. First there is a story that Tony may not be able to race at Dover like he planned. No real specifics why given just general allegations. Then one day the "situation" is all cleared up. No time during the life of the story was there any independent verification of even the most basic fact that there was a problem.

That is why I would like to read all the details of what happened. Who what when where why. So someone else could call around to verify.
Justafan

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 01:44:10 PM »

I would love to see Tony in Delaware.  If guys like Brad Hanners and Jim Morand are considered the top dogs out there, then Morgan will be a GOD.  Heck, Tim Curtin wins races out there and he could barely get around Fairmount Park.
baron

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 01:44:22 PM »

Crissman is his trainer?? Wow, that's fitting :-)

njhorseman

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 01:45:06 PM »

RB, as I said in the thread earlier, Dover was only interested in Tony as a catch driver, not as a de facto trainer or even as an owner.  This mainly is attributed to their "closed shop" policy, but also is a clear statement that they don't want "puppeteering" committed on their grounds by newcomers.  As much as even I have made fun of Dover, those powers that be have eyes and ears.  They hear whispers too.  If Tony goes through their "test period" clean, which I'm certain he will, then maybe he can get away with some of the crap he pulls here. IF MB inquired about a license or stall space there, wouldn't you assume something was up ?  Some people need to realize that old "associations" aren't dead issues anymore and wake up and smell the coffee.  TC

TC:
Your comments border on delusional paranoia.  Roll Eyes The fact is that Dover would impose the same restrictions on you, me, Dan *** or Dave Magee if we went to race there.
In fact they DID impose the same restrictions on me when I tried to race there a few years ago, despite my trainer and I being "sponsored" by a lifelong Delaware horseman.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 01:51:50 PM »

NJ, delusional paranoia or fact ?  They didn't want Tony to set up and do things the way he did them here.  Is that inaccurate in any way ?  You said it yourself.  I don't give one hoot about that dump Dover, other than it relates togetting rid of the biggest black cloud EVER to hover over IL harness racing.  For the record, that's my opinion - end of story.  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 02:01:24 PM »

NJ, delusional paranoia or fact ?  They didn't want Tony to set up and do things the way he did them here.  Is that inaccurate in any way ?  You said it yourself.  I don't give one hoot about that dump Dover, other than it relates togetting rid of the biggest black cloud EVER to hover over IL harness racing.  For the record, that's my opinion - end of story.  TC

TC:
Yes, the following is inaccurate:
"This mainly is attributed to their "closed shop" policy, but also is a clear statement that they don't want "puppeteering" committed on their grounds by newcomers. "

It is not just "mainly" due to the closed shop policy, it is 100% due to the closed shop policy, and they treat everyone the same, period. You want to know how serious they are about it? One horseman was actually convicted of criminal charges for falsifying Delaware residency.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 02:07:40 PM »

Guys, this TC needs to believe all these fictional scenarios to give him excuses for his compulsive gambling losses.
End of story.
He belittles a driver who has won 8,000 races and dominated this circuit for 15 years.
Who does he put on a pedestal?
Delusional people like his friends the ***'s.
Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2005, 02:24:26 PM »

TC:
Yes, the following is inaccurate:
"This mainly is attributed to their "closed shop" policy, but also is a clear statement that they don't want "puppeteering" committed on their grounds by newcomers. "

It is not just "mainly" due to the closed shop policy, it is 100% due to the closed shop policy.

Are we living in the United States here or are we living in some country run by a Dictator? This closed door policy sounds like bullshit to me. Who do they think they are discriminating against who can race and who can't? You should be able to race a horse anywhere in this country as long as you are an American citizen and hold a license.

Is Delaware in the US or is it a whole different country? The people in that state need a wakeup call that this is the US. They are running that state like a Dictatorship telling people who is and who isn't allowed to race. I'm writing a letter to the President and telling him this is bullshit and this is a free country with liberty and justice for all.

They need to get their ass sued by some sharp Lawyer for discriminating against people who don't reside in that rotten state. They can shove their slots up their ass as far as I'm concerened. I'lll never bet on a race coming from that state ever again because they are a bunch of "COMMUNISTS."  PERIOD !!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: