Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 03:45:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: berry fired  (Read 1400 times)
Big P

« on: December 07, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »

Looks like Rick finally shitcanned PB hes off all the horses Friday and Saturday at the Big M.Probably  be a good week to bet there stock out there Ricks training percentage is about .500 without Pat driving
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 11:16:53 PM »

Looks like Rick finally shitcanned PB hes off all the horses Friday and Saturday at the Big M.Probably  be a good week to bet there stock out there Ricks training percentage is about .500 without Pat driving

Rick who? You're not talking about Rick Dane are you? Rick Dane is under a one years suspension and is not allowed to train race horses so how can he can Berry? Don't tell me Rick is somewhere out east training all the horses on the sly with Kim down as trainer. I don't think he would take that chance and maybe get caught and get suspended for life would he?

You better go back and re-phase your statement to.... looks like Kim finally shitcanned PB.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:47:51 AM »

Pat Berry-
Hey, great agressive drive on Hopeful Ideal in race 5 at the BigM.  Of course I'm kidding.
You had the rail, got away 4th, gapped and NEVER made a move.  Amazingly the horse was 20-1 and should have been 4-1.  Then , of course you close up the gap easily on the rail (4th of course), never make a move with the horse (even though you've driven him EVERY start of his career) and then get locked in 4th on the rail (of course) turning for home.  Not surprisingly, you had a TON of horse with NOWHERE to go (what a surprise,
Pat !) Gee, if only the 5 horse "wall" in front of you the last 1/16 of a mile wasn't there
you would have won! Yeah, you sure had a TON of horse left, Pat.  Came home in
27.3 and finish 6th by a total of 2 lengths.

I doubt we'll see you on this horse again but if we do, maybe make a move with the horse next time.
Rich Barone

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 01:07:57 AM »

putting Pat Berry 1rst choice on your horse at the big m is like going to the bunny ranch in Nevada and getting to pick from all these beautiful woman and then picking Phillis Diller.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 01:27:45 AM »

I really am confused at the horse owners and trainers in Nj, did they not see  how bad Berry drove all summer in ILL??? He even stinks at Freehold now. To see the drivers that are sitting on the sidelines while Pat drives 6-9 a night at the Big M is sickning. This guy just ran into a HOT STREAK a few years ago and THE PARTYS "OVER" and Pat has not figured it out yet and neither has the JERSEY MORONS!!!!!!!!! He is just lost out there and I am hearing that the stock hes driving is his excuse. Pat go back to HARVARD and get a real job in a factory with the rest of those no driving, no training, GOOFS. Did you ever think you had a real chance wearing the same colors as Jay Garrells or Randy Jacobs HuhHuh? PLEEEASSSE!!!!! Your just terrible Sad Sad Sad
icare

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 01:42:27 AM »

Dane an rick are good friends, Rick is trying to stay true. It's hard to pull your friend off.
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 02:04:46 AM »

BERRY FIRED?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
FROM WHAT?HuhHuhHuhHuh
BTW AND DANE FIRE BERRY HuhHuhHuh?
BAD HORSES , BAD TRAINER, BAD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!
TO QUOTE "MIDNIGHT OIL"
BTW YOUR DREAM WORLD IS JUST ABOUT TO END !!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 09:46:10 AM »

If Berry got dumped by Roth/Dane it's good news for him.
Like getting fired from a job on the Titanic before it went to sea.
childewood

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 10:19:15 AM »

All's I know is Berry was o-fer the BTW stable. George Brennan on Definitely Maybe Sat night. Giddyup...
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 11:55:59 AM »

I really am confused at the horse owners and trainers in Nj, did they not see  how bad Berry drove all summer in ILL??? He even stinks at Freehold now. To see the drivers that are sitting on the sidelines while Pat drives 6-9 a night at the Big M is sickning. This guy just ran into a HOT STREAK a few years ago and THE PARTYS "OVER" and Pat has not figured it out yet and neither has the JERSEY MORONS!!!!!!!!! He is just lost out there and I am hearing that the stock hes driving is his excuse. Pat go back to HARVARD and get a real job in a factory with the rest of those no driving, no training, GOOFS. Did you ever think you had a real chance wearing the same colors as Jay Garrells or Randy Jacobs HuhHuh? PLEEEASSSE!!!!! Your just terrible Sad Sad Sad

You are absolutely correct.  Anyone who puts this guy up on their horse should obviously know what they are getting.  If you put him up, don't complain about the drive afterwards!
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 12:34:29 PM »

Has anybody seen Kevin Johnson? A " Real Trainer ".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: