Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 03:43:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: darla martin  (Read 2363 times)
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 10:14:22 PM »

I bet Darla could drive your wheels off. Shes a great driver. Shes drove at the Meadowlands in a female championship. Maybe she just had a bad drive. Everyone does from time to time.

Tannor
Kid, I'm getting a little tired of your happy horseshit on the # 1 forum in all harness racing.  So, you give us a list of who is and who is not a "good driver" so we can have your informed, teenage opinion.  You don't have a "A" license to offer, or probably even a "P", but we'd like to hear your informed opinions since you seem to have a ton of knowledge at such a young age.  I trust the opinions of young guns like Robbie Smolin and Rod Allums Jr., so don't be afraid to tell it like it is; they do.   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 10:24:04 PM »

TC,

Im sorry your tired of me. Im not here to say who is a good driver and who isnt. Like you said i dont have my A or even P license....but wait you have to be 18 to have that and i just turned 17. You guys make your own list of "good drivers" as you would say. I havent watched the replay so i was just stating some facts of Darla Martins. There are too many times that a driver gets picked on and there is no need. Apparently this time there was a need so sorry i made a mistake in posting that i thought she was a decent driver. I tell it how i feel it is. Just trying to do somethin that isn't done a lot on here and stick up for the innocent. I just stated some facts about her career and what i thought of her. Wow public opinoin is not allowed with you I see.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 10:27:55 PM »

TC,

I'm sorry your tired of me. I'm not here to say who is a good driver and who isn't. Like you said i dont have my A or even P license....but wait you have to be 18 to have that and i just turned 17. You guys make your own list of "good drivers" as you would say. I havent watched the replay so i was just stating some facts of Darla Martins. There are too many times that a driver gets picked on and there is no need. Apparently this time there was a need so sorry i made a mistake in posting that i thought she was a decent driver. I tell it how i feel it is. Just trying to do somethin that isn't done a lot on here and stick up for the innocent. I just stated some facts about her career and what i thought of her. Wow public opinoin is not allowed with you I see.

Good for you kid. You don't need to take any shit from anyone on this forum or in the world for that matter!

Tannor
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 10:29:33 PM »

Thank dt2...he may have had a bad night tonight or something. I wont hold it against him. And if he had a good night great for him...heres to many more.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »

TC,

Im sorry your tired of me. Im not here to say who is a good driver and who isnt. Like you said i dont have my A or even P license....but wait you have to be 18 to have that and i just turned 17. You guys make your own list of "good drivers" as you would say. I havent watched the replay so i was just stating some facts of Darla Martins. There are too many times that a driver gets picked on and there is no need. Apparently this time there was a need so sorry i made a mistake in posting that i thought she was a decent driver. I tell it how i feel it is. Just trying to do somethin that isn't done a lot on here and stick up for the innocent. I just stated some facts about her career and what i thought of her. Wow public opinoin is not allowed with you I see.

Tannor
No son, they are your opinions , not backed by the FACTS surrounding this driver.  Darla Martin driving in p.m. races is dangerous to both equine athletes and her fellow drivers.  Her last few drives have been perilous at best, and that is an opinion shared by MANY PROFESSIONAL racetrack figures that ply their trade on pari-mutuel tracks.  Those  are the FACTS.  Sorry your pal doesn't measure up at this point, though it's noble for you to try and defend her.  Good luck in the future.   trotter  TC
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 10:39:43 PM »

tannor------   you are in a NO WIN situation!!!!

If you defend her,you will be told you are WRONG and ridiculed.
   If you agree that was a Piss poor drive, you will still be ridiculed because you don't own a P license yet.Plus,you will make enemies on the backside.

My advice to you is NOT to comment on other peoples drives,especially if they were bad.
  Some people,who have NEVER even jogged a horse,let alone drove one in a race, are great armchair QB's.Form your own opinion and keep it to yourself. File it away for raceday. You will be way better off.
   Experience speaking here.            Good Luck with your career.    Lvd
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 10:42:44 PM »

Man dad i didnt know you posted on here. Is it my opinion or a fact that she drove in a female drivers championship at the meadowlands? I believe fact. How bout this a winner of over 400 wins and 1 million dollars...again fact. Shes not a pal and im sure she doesnt know me. I just thought i should take a stand for her. Something more of us need to do.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 10:45:52 PM »

LVd,

Thanks for the advice. Never once did i say that this particular drive was a great one. I agree it was probably a poor drive that coulda caused an accident, but it didnt...thats the important part.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 10:47:31 PM »

Man dad i didnt know you posted on here. Is it my opinion or a fact that she drove in a female drivers championship at the meadowlands? I believe fact. How bout this a winner of over 400 wins and 1 million dollars...again fact. Shes not a pal and im sure she doesnt know me. I just thought i should take a stand for her. Something more of us need to do.

Tannor
400 pari-mutual wins ?  Which track(s) and what years ?  This Darla Martin couldn't drive her way out of a shedrow, and is an accident waiting to happen.  You'd better come up for air and consult with the "A" drivers she's competed with, the trainers of the other horses in those races of late, and the majority of patrons who had to watch her positioning with their hands partially covering their eyes for fear of witnessing a horrible tragedy unfold.   trotter  TC

LEARN THE GAME LADDIE
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 10:50:54 PM »

Well actually 416. Thats according to Pathways. Go see for yourself if you would like. You have your opinion and i have mine. Thats fine. But dont go insulting people for their opinions. Im always learning something laddie. Thats what you are put on the earth to do.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 10:55:08 PM »

Well actually 416. Thats according to Pathways. Go see for yourself if you would like. You have your opinion and i have mine. Thats fine. But dont go insulting people for their opinions. Im always learning something laddie. Thats what you are put on the earth to do.

Tannor
No you mixed statements of FACt with your opinion and tried to pass it all off as FACT, until you backpedaled of course.  Yuo are surely entitled to your opinions, but you have NO EXPERIENCE in harness racing in the big city, so you might want to choose your comment therein carefully.  Good luck in the future.   trotter  TC
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 11:04:11 PM »

No you asked for facts so i gave you facts. My opinions go off of facts. Isnt that the way its supposed to be? You are correct i suppose in sayin i have no experience with "big city" harness racing. Although i have experienced it from the Meadowlands but that probably doesnt count. Again thats your opinion so thats fine. Thanks for the luck as i always accept and need it. The same to you in the gambling world.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 11:08:02 PM »

No you asked for facts so i gave you facts. My opinions go off of facts. Isnt that the way its supposed to be? You are correct i suppose in sayin i have no experience with "big city" harness racing. Although i have experienced it from the Meadowlands but that probably doesnt count. Again thats your opinion so thats fine. Thanks for the luck as i always accept and need it. The same to you in the gambling world.

Tannor
Meadowlands ?  As what ?  Selling peanuts at Giants Stadium ?  LMFAO  C'mon dude, get real !   trotter  TC

OH WE FORGOT YOU WERE THE "WEBSTER" OF THE TRAINING AND DRIVING WORLD, CRUSHING CAMPBELL & CO. AND MAKING PELLING AND DALEY LOOK SICK.  SOME OF YOU YOUNGER KIDS HAVE NO SENSE OF WORTH AND A DISTORTED, X-BOX VIEW OF YOUR SUPPOSED GREATNESS.
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 11:11:03 PM »

Ya I raced on Hambo morning. In that race i beat JC although he is a great guy. Did i say i went out there and dominated...did i say i even raced? But i did thanks the the HHYF. Got to meet many great people and jog and drive in a race on the famed oval. Drove with Luc Ouellette and met many trainers and drivers. Do i need facts to prove it to ya?

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 11:13:44 PM »

Your going pretty far with these post TC. I stated i thought Darla was a decent driver. Now you jump all over me. Take a chill pill as philman would say. I never said i knew all now did i? Calm down.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 11:21:17 PM »

Your going pretty far with these post TC. I stated i thought Darla was a decent driver. Now you jump all over me. Take a chill pill as philman would say. I never said i knew all now did i? Calm down.

Tannor

Tannor relax.....He is just a goof who knows it all, it makes him feel big to jump on a young kid like you and try to put you down. Do not waste your time kid.
                                               Good luck sun night I think you have to beat MM.
                                                                           trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 11:25:02 PM »

Hey Tall,

Im relaxed. I know it makes him feel good and thats what im tired of. My point in responding to his post was to prove that not everyone will take it lying down. Im tired of watching him run all over people. Its time for change. For now i am done with him. He apparently will not accept other peoples thoughts. But if thats who he is thats fine with me...all is swell. Thanks for the luck as I will need it.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 11:29:11 PM »

Hey Tall,

Im relaxed. I know it makes him feel good and thats what im tired of. My point in responding to his post was to prove that not everyone will take it lying down. Im tired of watching him run all over people. Its time for change. For now i am done with him. He apparently will not accept other peoples thoughts. But if thats who he is thats fine with me...all is swell. Thanks for the luck as I will need it.

Tannor
Very Classy  ....tie this  carrot to your bike seat and get to the lead they''ll  never pass ya 

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »

Tannor... don't let the Barn to Wire "ESTEEMED SCUMBAG" TC bother you.

He has nothing better to do than pick on people... since he doesn't have Dan *** to suck up to on the forum any longer.

TC is just a bully who thinks he can dominate everyone with his eloquent use of four syllable words.  Roll Eyes

He is what people refer to as an "Educated Idiot"...  Grin

Tannor... your point of view and opinions are always welcomed here. 
DMSO

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 11:48:26 PM »

Tannor... don't let the Barn to Wire "ESTEEMED SCUMBAG" TC bother you.

He has nothing better to do than pick on people... since he doesn't have Dan *** to suck up to on the forum any longer.

TC is just a bully who thinks he can dominate everyone with his eloquent use of four syllable words.  Roll Eyes

He is what people refer to as an "Educated Idiot"...  Grin

Tannor... your point of view and opinions are always welcomed here. 

If TC keeps making trouble for Janine she will have dood serve him a warning. Janine is trying to run a quiet and peaceful forum now. TC starts trouble with forum posters because he's just like those other two idiots who won't post anymore. We can always count on you interested observer to keep these idiots in line.

OUR FORUM MODERATOR MUST FEEL LIKE A PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER AT NAP TIME.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: