Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 04:46:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oosting missing but lots of rumors which are true??  (Read 15779 times)
emp

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 03:56:03 AM »

Now it's time for EMP to post.... a sentence about his journalism skills....a sentence about Oosting....and a sentence about how he has uncovered the facts in this matter but won't share....great journalism!

Yawn. Sources close to The Stinger stated he'll be back October 14th.
Report to moderator   Logged
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 05:29:07 AM »

I heard the 18th
TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2006, 06:34:34 AM »

Has anybody on here ever herd of a little group called MADD (Mothers against drunk drivers)! Why don't we call them up and see if they will feel sorry for him.
Great point !  Has anybody heard of the "designated driver" system.  Maybe one of these guys can hire Howard Parker's old driver to take them to Main Street. Club 690, and beyond if they wish to become impaired.  No excuses...from anyone...whether it's Mel Gibson, Nick Nolte, or some harness driver.  JMO.   trotter  TC
emp

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 07:28:44 AM »

Great point !  Has anybody heard of the "designated driver" system.  Maybe one of these guys can hire Howard Parker's old driver to take them to Main Street. Club 690, and beyond if they wish to become impaired.  No excuses...from anyone...whether it's Mel Gibson, Nick Nolte, or some harness driver.  JMO.   trotter  TC

Funny you mention Main Street as sources state a certain someone is purchasing Main Street in the not so near future - same source that stated he'll be back on Oct 14.

Guess we'll let the truth unfold............
whocares

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2006, 09:09:27 AM »

A Michael Oosting has been, and is, a resident of the Will County Jail. Look it up on the jail site.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 09:14:01 AM »

A Michael Oosting has been, and is, a resident of the Will County Jail. Look it up on the jail site.

I wasn't going to say it, but yes, this is true.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 09:28:16 AM »

I wasn't going to say it, but yes, this is true.

Best,
EW
Nonsense...total nonsense...this doesn't belong on BTW.  Who cares that he drove somewhere drunk ?  It wasn't like the guy swilled 12 fermented chicken beverages they serve at the State Fair in Springfield and hurtled a plane oF drivers through the air toward Balmoral and threatened the lives of thousands of people and steeds at the same time, did he ?  C'mon, be fair.   trotter  TC

AND THIS WAS THE FRONTSIDE AND BACKSIDE'S BEST KEPT SECRET ?  OUCH !  LMFAO !
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 09:35:21 AM »

Funny you mention Main Street as sources state a certain someone is purchasing Main Street in the not so near future - same source that stated he'll be back on Oct 14.

Guess we'll let the truth unfold............
I hope that non-1st DUI arrest wasn't for felony DUI or the only liquor license obtained by said party will be from Tom Wendt - LMFAO !   trotter  TC

TW = THE STOLEN LETTERHEAD KING...AND FRIEND OF EMBEZZLERS FROM SCHOOLCHILDREN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »

Must have been talent night last evening in the Will Co. lockup - LMFAO. 

trotter  TC
Nutritionist

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 09:48:39 AM »

Can somebody please verify if Mike Oosting is really in jail by posting the hyperlink? I looked and can't find it. If this in fact is true, I'm pretty sure that Mike will never be allowed to drive horses in Illinois again. I think if you have a felony or serve any time in jail that you will not be issued a license by the racing board. I just want to be sure that this story is true before I believe anything. Mike is a really talented driver and if this is true, it goes to show you that nobody is immune from life's failures. It would be a sad ending to a guy that had a promising career. I hope its not true.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 09:50:37 AM »

Can somebody please verify if Mike Oosting is really in jail by posting the hyperlink? I looked and can't find it. If this in fact is true, I'm pretty sure that Mike will never be allowed to drive horses in Illinois again. I think if you have a felony or serve any time in jail that you will not be issued a license by the racing board. I just want to be sure that this story is true before I believe anything. Mike is a really talented driver and if this is true, it goes to show you that nobody is immune from life's failures. It would be a sad ending to a guy that had a promising career. I hope its not true.

http://www.willcosheriff.com/pages/cimis/details.asp?lname=oosting&Submit=Submit&CIMIS_NUMBER=20060008473

Best,
EW

TC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 09:57:33 AM »

Best,
EW
Dirty pool EW.  I'm guessing you won't be going to Balmoral or Main Street anytime soon - LMFAO.  For a conservative, you're all too liberal with your right-to-know posts.  JMO.   trotter  TC
Nutritionist

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 10:06:06 AM »

Holy crap I can't believe it.  It is true. What a sad day for harness racing in Illinois. Maybe the racing board will give Mike a second chance. Don't get me wrong, I rank Mike Oosting right up there with the best Chicago drivers but I have mixed feelings about a guy being allowed to work in a capacity where so much of the publics money is at stake. I'm pretty sure that in New Jersey if you have a felony arrests or serve any jail time you cannot get a license to participate in harness racing at any level. Even grooms can't get licensed if they have been jailed. This is a tough call for me because Mike Oosting is something special as a driver. What a tough way to go. I wonder why this was kept so quiet and hush hush. Its not like its the crime of the century. Thanks Ew for providing the link.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 10:14:28 AM by Nutritionist » Report to moderator   Logged
TK

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 10:18:07 AM »

Why don't you folks take care of your own business before worrying about airing somebody else's dirty laundry. As the saying goes "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

As for EW... Spend more time studying or chatting with Ear Ache and less time worrying about putting up links for shit like this!

You people never cease to amaze me here thumbs down
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 10:22:18 AM »

Why don't you folks take care of your own business before worrying about airing somebody else's dirty laundry. As the saying goes "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

As for EW... Spend more time studying or chatting with Ear Ache and less time worrying about putting up links for shit like this!

I had to think about whether or not it was the right thing to do -- listing the link on here.  After thinking about it, I thought that it was the fair thing to do, especially since someone had already stated it above.

In life, shit happens.  I'm simply providing readily available information -- not judging.  Mike is paying his penalty, and I hope he comes back stronger than ever.

Best,
EW

Nutritionist

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 10:25:14 AM »

Sorry Tk. I just didn't believe it was true. I love Mike Oosting as a driver but if he was arrested and charged with a felony like the link Ew provided shows, then maybe he shouldn't be allowed in such a public business. Mike can drive with the best of them and I wish him well but his felony arrest changes my opinion of him. I wonder what line of work he'll get into now? Maybe the racing board will give him a second chance. Its a tough call either way. Please don't be mad at Ew because I was the one asking for proof because you can never believe what you hear nowadays. I'll pray that Mike gets well and wish him luck whatever he does.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 10:27:42 AM »

TK-Spoken like a true steward. Sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn't happen instead of dealing with the problems. Why shouldn't people know what is going on?? Oh yeah, I forgot-it's the time of blaming every one else for one's own BAD decisions.What about personal responsability?? And as a steward, perhaps you could tell us about obtaining a license when one does have a felony?? Or is this going to be swept under the rug also??? Must be a pretty big rug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TK

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2006, 10:29:40 AM »

EW

While I'm happy to hear you had to at least think about it. Next time I see a guy with a gas can dumping it on some building and he asks me for a match I'll really have to think about it before giving it to him!

Use your head. If people want that kind of dirt let them dig it up themselves. Why would you want to be a part of it? Sometimes I just gotta shake my head at shit like this!  And then to justify your action with that response. Sounds like ya really weren't sure what to do and still are not.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2006, 10:30:24 AM »

TK-You ever hear of this saying-"People who are drunk shouldn't drive"Huh?  I think he could afford a cab.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »

EW

While I'm happy to hear you had to at least think about it. Next time I see a guy with a gas can dumping it on some building and he asks me for a match I'll really have to think about it before giving it to him!

Use your head. If people want that kind of dirt let them dig it up themselves. Why would you want to be a part of it? Sometimes I just gotta shake my head at shit like this!  And then to justify your action with that response. Sounds like ya really weren't sure what to do and still are not.

That's right TK-just cover it up, pretend it didn't happen and people will not find out about it. Ever thought about getting a job working for the Republicans??? I hear Foley and Hastert are  looking for someone
TK

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2006, 10:33:19 AM »

And you've never done it Supernaut... While you're one hell of a person then! Good for you.

As for that shit of spoken like a steward you can kiss my ass. It's spoken like somebody who cares about somebody else and doesn't want to see them take a beating over a forum like this. If your so taken aback by the situation why don't you seek out Mike for a face to face.  That would be too manly now wouldn't it?
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2006, 10:34:42 AM »

For how long is he out of action?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2006, 10:34:54 AM »

EW

Use your head. If people want that kind of dirt let them dig it up themselves. Why would you want to be a part of it? Sometimes I just gotta shake my head at shit like this!  And then to justify your action with that response. Sounds like ya really weren't sure what to do and still are not.

If it was anywhere but here, I wouldn't have thought twice.  However, you know how this place can be...

All in all, there's no sense in denying the truth.  Mike is obviously doing what he has to do, and in all reality, he has nothing to be ashamed of -- he made a mistake, and he's paying his penalty.  I hope he comes out stronger.

Sorry if I offended anyone by posting that...

Best,
EW

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2006, 10:37:06 AM »

EW

Use your head. If people want that kind of dirt let them dig it up themselves. Why would you want to be a part of it? Sometimes I just gotta shake my head at shit like this!  And then to justify your action with that response. Sounds like ya really weren't sure what to do and still are not.

Agreed 100%  .....I think EW has a good head on his shoulders and already realizes this was not the right thing to do.
                                                                trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »

Agreed 100% .....I think EW has a good head on his shoulders and already realizes this was not the right thing to do.
 trotter

Please explain WHY this was not the right thing to do??  It happened. Deal with it. Too much stuff gets covered up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: