Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 09:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oosting missing but lots of rumors which are true??  (Read 15898 times)
Armonsol

« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2006, 10:58:40 AM »

From jail to the bike in an instant, and not a word from anyone from BMP/May.  Can you say "business as usual?" 

Take the old advice and save your money, refrain from wagering on this shifty product!
Report to moderator   Logged
marchiquita

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2006, 11:53:10 AM »

He obviously "paid his debt to society" if he finished his time and was released.   Why should he be denied the right to make a living?  I know several people who have multiple DUI's and get "working drivers licenses" from the state allowing them to legally drive back and forth to work during certain times of the day so that they can make a living.  Why should Mike be denied his "working license" which to me would be his race license.  Unless he shows up to drive the horses plastered, then any DUI or outside personal issues like this should not have a bearing on what he does during his work hours.  I agree with what several people said on this forum: if the track is that concerned about Mike and the state he is in when he drives these horses, then they will do a Breathalyzer on him.  If they don't bother then why should we care?  I just think too many people on this forum use this as a place to air other peoples dirty laundry.  It just isn't right to do that to people.  Some of us consider these people our friends and love them.  When people slam them for mistakes that any of us could have made it hurts alot more people then you all realize. 
swoodall

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2006, 12:10:51 PM »

marchiquita

Speak for yourself when referring to a mistake ANY(?) of us could have made.  Some of us do NOT drink at all and most of us that do are responsible enough to not get behind a wheel of a car and put ourselves and our friends lives in danger.  Before you whine about the dirty laundry again go turn off Jerry Springer on your TV and throw away your National Enquirer and People trash mags.  When are you going to be apperaring on your favorite dirty laundry TV show cops?
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2006, 12:23:26 PM »

He obviously "paid his debt to society" if he finished his time and was released.   Why should he be denied the right to make a living?  I know several people who have multiple DUI's and get "working drivers licenses" from the state allowing them to legally drive back and forth to work during certain times of the day so that they can make a living.  Why should Mike be denied his "working license" which to me would be his race license.  Unless he shows up to drive the horses plastered, then any DUI or outside personal issues like this should not have a bearing on what he does during his work hours.  I agree with what several people said on this forum: if the track is that concerned about Mike and the state he is in when he drives these horses, then they will do a Breathalyzer on him.  If they don't bother then why should we care?  I just think too many people on this forum use this as a place to air other peoples dirty laundry.  It just isn't right to do that to people.  Some of us consider these people our friends and love them.  When people slam them for mistakes that any of us could have made it hurts alot more people then you all realize. 

Well anyone with a brain knows who wrote that post. Just remember this is not his first DUI he has so why are we feeling so sorry for him? Ask him about the ones in Michigan and when he plans to really stop drinking and driving? Or will it be when he kills someone driving drunk on the road only to say he's sorry to the persons family. Did you see the guy that got life recently for driving the wrong way on the highway killing 2 people when he hit them head on?? Think before you open your mouth, the guy should be doing rehad before he ever sits behind another horse. Shame on the people that are letting them drive. This is ridiculous!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Bobby
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2006, 12:41:50 PM »

Unfortunately lately the only people who immediately and voluntarily go into
an alcohol treatment program are Senators who solicit minors and Actors who
have drunken rages screaming obscenities against Jews.  These guys immediately
go into rehab (actually their publicists hide them there for awhile).

I'm still trying to connect the logic of ex-Senator Foley who says he "only" typed these
messages when he was drunk.   They have shown him giving speeches on the
floor of the Senate within 45 minutes of some of these IM's he sent (not drunk)
Also, how does one get away with blaming alcohol on sending illicit IM's and
e-mails to underage interns?   From a (now) admitted homosexual--doesn't
alcohol lower your inhibitions?   Initially it seemed as if he was using the alcohol
as an excuse for being gay but perhaps he was stating it was lowering his
inhibiitions to solicit these young men--while being paid about $200,000 per
year in our tax payers money (+1.5 million for his staff and expenses).  Now he's
also blaming it on being molested by a priest 30+ years ago. 
Jeesh--just take freakin responsibilty already--I'm surprised he didn't blame any
of this on the previous Clinton administation as well.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:33:55 AM by trotter1 » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2006, 12:45:42 PM »

he .. (foley) ..must have figured if clinton and the recently deceased congressman studds could have sex with pages ..so could he ..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:52:33 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2006, 12:58:31 PM »

Unfortunately lately the only people who immediately and voluntarily go into
an alcohol treatment program are Senators who solicit minors and Actors who
have drunken rages screaming obscenities against Jews.  These guys immediatly
go into rehab (actually their publicists hide them there for awhile).

I'm still trying to connect the logic of ex-Senator Foley who says he "only" typed these
messages when he was drunk.   They have shown him giving speeches on the
floor of the Senate within 45 minutes of some of these IM's he sent (not drunk)
Also, how does one get away with blaming alcohol on sending illicit IM's and
e-mails to underage interns?   From a (now) admitted homosexual--doesn't
alcohol lower your inhibitions?   Initially it seemed as if he was using the alcohol
as an excuse for being gay but perhaps he was stating it was lowering his
inhibiitions to solicit these young men--while being paid about $200,000 per
year in our tax payers money (+1.5 million for his staff and expenses).  Now he's
also blaming it on being molested by a priest 30+ years ago. 
Jeesh--just take freakin responsibilty already--I'm surprised he didn't blame any
of this on the previous Clinton administation as well.

No one wants to take full responsibilty for doing something wrong these days its always blame something or someone else. This says alot about the future of are children in America when a Senator is aloud to do what he did and blame it on a priest 30 years later. If I remember correctly priest's didn't have computers 30-years ago and may not even now.

I did not have sex with that computer!!

Another liar!!

Bobby
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 01:00:12 PM by BOBBY ORR » Report to moderator   Logged
marchiquita

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2006, 01:02:53 PM »

Trotter,
Very good point!  Most people that admit to rehab are celebrities and they only do it to spin their image after a scandal.  Then they blame there other problems on the drugs alcohol.  Who knows if they even really want help for their problems.  

Bobby and the other ass,
My point was that Mike is not blaming anyone for driving drunk.  I haven't heard him say anyone forced him to drink and drive.  I didn't see him trying to buy his way out of it, or blame other problems in his life on why he chose to drink and drive.  From what I can tell he took his punishment as it was handed him, he completed his jail time and was released. Do either of you know he is not in rehab?  It is called Alcoholic Anonymous for a reason. I have gone to those meetings in the past.  You would be surprised who you can see there: public officials, police officers, school teachers, even Priests; but AA is based on a level of trust that what is said in those walls are kept in those walls and a level of respect that people are human and make mistakes.  Just because you would never get behind the wheel drunk (which is a great thing no one is arguing that) doesn't mean you couldn't make a similar life altering mistake.  Do you talk on your cell phone while driving?  Do you listen to the radio and from time to time change the channel while driving?  Because I know of 2 people killed by motorists doing just those things and neither driver had a drop of alcohol in their bodies.  Just because Mike did not take a full page ad out in the Star does not mean he isn't taking responsibility for his actions.  He very well could be going to rehab, we just may not know it.  That was my point!
racefixer101

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2006, 01:03:52 PM »

Why should Mike lose his job besause he got a DUI? How many of you people on here would lose your job if you got a DUI?
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2006, 01:11:40 PM »

Why should Mike lose his job besause he got a DUI? How many of you people on here would lose your job if you got a DUI?

Who said he should lose his job? The guy needs rehab plain and simple. And if you had a record, a felony yes you can lose your job or are you that clueless?

Bobby
fatman

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »

because his offense was a felony oosting has to be relicensed by the judges, he met with them last night and the judges haven't decided to license him yet, will let him know today or tomorrow!!
Armonsol

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2006, 01:32:38 PM »

The BMP website still has Ledford's picture on it, you think that Mr. OOOOOSting is going to be excluded?
Not a snowballs chance in hell.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2006, 02:57:41 PM »

He obviously "paid his debt to society" if he finished his time and was released. Why should he be denied the right to make a living? I know several people who have multiple DUI's and get "working drivers licenses" from the state allowing them to legally drive back and forth to work during certain times of the day so that they can make a living. Why should Mike be denied his "working license" which to me would be his race license. Unless he shows up to drive the horses plastered, then any DUI or outside personal issues like this should not have a bearing on what he does during his work hours.

Tell that to Don Irvine Jr.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2006, 03:00:17 PM »

because his offense was a felony oosting has to be relicensed by the judges, he met with them last night and the judges haven't decided to license him yet, will let him know today or tomorrow!!

And what are the chances of them NOT letting him drive?Huh Is there anybody ALIVE that would take that bet???
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2006, 03:02:32 PM »

he .. (foley) ..must have figured if clinton and the recently deceased congressman studds could have sex with pages ..so could he ..

What page did Clinton have sex with??
Petro

« Reply #165 on: October 19, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »

He must have been approved because he is listed on 9 or ten horses for Maywood on Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2006, 10:42:54 AM »

Obviously you do not have drug and alcohol testing / random testing at your place of employment. Ever heard of a Medical Review Officer or OSHA.

Wait and see how long you have a job when you show up high or drunk for work or cause an accident at work under the influence. Or test positive after your employer puts you thru 1 rehab class when you VOLUNTARILY admit there is a problem.

I will give you the answer. YOU WON'T. What rock do you live under.
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2006, 10:47:53 AM »

Has he driven races under the influence of alcohol or drugs?  Are the drivers given a Breathalyzer nightly in Chicago?
pezz97

« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2006, 12:52:54 PM »

Obviously you do not have drug and alcohol testing / random testing at your place of employment. Ever heard of a Medical Review Officer or OSHA.

Wait and see how long you have a job when you show up high or drunk for work or cause an accident at work under the influence. Or test positive after your employer puts you thru 1 rehab class when you VOLUNTARILY admit there is a problem.

I will give you the answer. YOU WON'T. What rock do you live under.

What are you talking about? No one said he was driving horses drunk!!! If he was, well then he should not get a license, but there is no proof that he was and you can't just assume it like always dd.

Ok ran it thru spell check and fixed lol
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 01:00:57 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2006, 12:54:56 PM »

What are you talking about? No one said he was driving horses frunk!!! If he was, well then he should not get a liscense, but there is no proof that he was and you can't just assume it like always dd.

Someone may accuse you of posting while "frunk" based on the spelling in this one.  Wink Grin
pezz97

« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2006, 12:56:37 PM »

Thanks NJ never said I could type lol
njhorseman

« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

Thanks NJ never said I could type lol

I just couldn't resist! Just having some fun with you. Wink By the way, what's a  "liscense"  Huh  Wink Grin
pezz97

« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2006, 12:59:32 PM »

LMAO, Thanks i am not going to correct that one lol
Petro

« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2006, 01:01:44 PM »

Has there been any ruling by the judges regarding his racing license??
njhorseman

« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2006, 01:13:42 PM »

Has there been any ruling by the judges regarding his racing license??

(Deleted due to apparent "frunken" posting by the author.   Cheesy)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 01:32:51 PM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: