Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 02:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'M TIRED OF BEING JOE HONEST!! I NEED A CROOKED TRAINER IN CHICAGO  (Read 3088 times)
Dan Nance

« on: December 07, 2005, 07:57:38 PM »

I'm tired of being Joe Honest all my life while I sit back and watch all the crooks in life be winners and have big money in their pockets.

I want to own horses again and find a crooked trainer who isn't afraid to juice up the horses with gout medication, milkshakes, coke, morphine or any other drug they can get their hands on so we can make more money gambling then on purses. I want to be like Marty Engel and Sid Wiener and hook up with guys like Rucker or Daley or Hansen or any other trainers who will cheat their ass off like these guys do.

I know there are plenty of crooked trainers out there, so please one of them give me a call so I can quit being Joe Honest all my life and join you guys and cheat like you do.

When you get busted for positives we will go out and hire a top lawyer and get all the TRO's and injunction's we need to keep racing in all states such as New Jersey were they let all trainers who get 6 month positives or fix races like in Ohio continue to race at their tracks.

Harness racing has become a real joke with their rule violations so I want to stop being Joe Honest and make some big money with a crooked trainer.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ONE OF YOU CROOKED TRAINERS. THE MEADOWLANDS WON'T CARE IF YOU GET SUSPENDED IN CHICAGO FOR 6 MONTHS OR 6 YEARS THEY WILL LET YOU RACE.

Yours Truly

Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 08:14:49 PM »

AS I ONCE OVERHEARD A MEMBER OF THE MICHIGAN CRIME FAMILY SAY(THE BUTERS).. ID RATHER WIN 1 CROOKED THAN 2 STRAIGHT
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 10:29:39 PM »

Please already with the flashing money. Find me a crooked trainer so I can quit being Joe Honest.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 10:34:48 PM »

Dan, there is no way in the world you would do that! You know that yourself, You busted your ass the right way all those years,  so I can't see you even saying something like that.
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 10:35:12 PM »

YOU WHERE ONCE A CROOK JUST CONTINUE YOUR OLD WAYS.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 11:00:19 PM »

YOU WHERE ONCE A CROOK JUST CONTINUE YOUR OLD WAYS.

Sorry Maybrook, the problem was I wasn't Joe Crook. I should have been and made tons of money like Rucker and the rest of the crooks do. It's still not to late to hook up with a crooked trainer who will juice horses up with gout medication, coke, milkshakes and anything else he is willing to use. It's not like the old days when trainers were scared to death to get a positive because they thought they may never race again. These days crook trainers get away with a slap on the hand or they run out and get a TRO if they have alot of money to pay parasite lawyers.

I made up my mind tonight after I saw the Meadowlands stewards let Rucker race after he recieved a 6 month suspension in Illinois. Now I hope the Big M. goes under some day because the bettors will leave and the pools and purses will drop.

Before that happens and harness racing goes DEAD I want to become Joe Crook and make some big money gambling on juiced up horses.

Richard Breth

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 11:09:34 PM »

Please already with the flashing money.

Flashing money or goofy picture of the evil grinning Dan Nance. We should start a poll on which photo scares most children.

One thought for you guys who post lot of pictures. They are a pain for someone who has only dial up internet connect like lots of AOL users. Like horsemen for instance. Pictures take 4ever to downlaod. If you care.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 11:12:45 PM »

Flashing money or goofy picture of the evil grinning Dan Nance. We should start a poll on which photo scares most children.

One thought for you guys who post lot of pictures. They are a pain for someone who has only dial up internet connect like lots of AOL users. Like horsemen for instance. Pictures take 4ever to downlaod. If you care.

Forget about AOL, I'm trying to find a crook trainer. I'm tired of being Joe Honest.
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 11:18:51 PM »

Forget about AOL, I'm trying to find a crook trainer.

Should not be hard. Based on what I read here you just pull any name from a hat. Good luck.

swoodall

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 01:50:02 AM »

Dan

Finding a crooked trainer is the easy part.  Finding a crooked trainer who will share the wealth is the caveat.  You might invest a couple of mil or so then have the little munchkin ditch you in the grandstands and run off with his bud to the Joliet OTB to make his real bets!  He might also tell you to bet 3 of the 5 horses you have in on a Saturday and convince you not to waste your money on the other 2 while the only 2 to win,  light up the board in double figures and you have nothing to show for it!  You need a crooked trainer you can trust!!  I can't believe I just said that!
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 02:33:12 AM »

Someone needs to call the proper authorities and have them "put a net over Dan" and haul his "PSYCHO GOOF" ass to the facility for the "MENTALLY INSANE"...  Grin Grin

FELICE NAVIDAD DAN...  Tongue
icare

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 08:44:35 AM »

Dan dont bring your self down that low GOD BLESS the crooked trainers, drivers,
off stride

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 06:32:54 AM »

DAN..ABOUT THE ONLY DIFERENCE I CAN SEE WITH YOUR JUMP TO THE 'DARK SIDE' IS YOUR NAME.. YOU WILL BE CALL DAN 'THE NEEDLE' NANCE INSTEAD OF DAN' NEEDLE DICK' NANCE
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 06:47:00 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2005, 07:21:23 AM »

IN A SEA OF CROOKED TRAINERS...AT A CROOKED LITTLE TRACK..IN A CROOKED LITTLE STATE... THE GOAL SHOULD BE TO FIND AN HONEST MAN (ONE CAN NEVER TRUST A WOMAN)...AND PROVIDE THEM WITH THE BUSINESS...NOT FIND A CROOKED ONE..AS DAN...'THE NEEDLE' NANCE SAYS....HOWEVER...I HAVE FOUND THE IDEAL WOMAN....
swoodall

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2005, 12:10:32 PM »

Off stride

These two don't want a man no matter how big he is!
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 05:59:13 PM »

hey dan y dont u give horse to ken to train? al least u might finally win some races hahahaha

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
movinawayfaraway

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 02:37:39 PM »

as far as i'm concerned we can't even begin to blame balmoral, maywood, the big m, etc enough for all these problems.
we screwed up when the usta said their rules were just guiding, that individual states can make up their own rules.  we need to go back to the usta, the hta, standardbred canada and DEMAND that something is done to solve this problem.  we cannot continue to say that we want others to fix our problems.  we need to go out there and fix them ourselves!
we should go even further!  who the heck designed these "accreditation" schools in arizona and louisville for judges - that apparently isn't keeping ANYTHING consistent or honest.  i've pretty much lost my faith in anything being honest anymore.  and that's just a sad, sad thing

sincerely yours  Cheesy
movinawayfaraway (when i get the funds)

already did this - movinawayfaraway
njhorseman

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 04:37:08 PM »

as far as i'm concerned we can't even begin to blame balmoral, maywood, the big m, etc enough for all these problems.
we screwed up when the usta said their rules were just guiding, that individual states can make up their own rules.  we need to go back to the usta, the hta, standardbred canada and DEMAND that something is done to solve this problem.  we cannot continue to say that we want others to fix our problems.  we need to go out there and fix them ourselves!
we should go even further!  who the heck designed these "accreditation" schools in arizona and louisville for judges - that apparently isn't keeping ANYTHING consistent or honest.  i've pretty much lost my faith in anything being honest anymore.  and that's just a sad, sad thing

sincerely yours  Cheesy
movinawayfaraway (when i get the funds)

You can demand all you want until you turn blue, but there is a little matter of legal authority resting in the hands of the individual states. The USTA just didn't "say their rules are just guiding," it had no choice. Absent either federal legislation which places harness racing under a single national governing body, or the individual states voluntarily ceding their authority, (neither of which has even the remotest chance of occurring) there's not much that can be done. Some progress is being made on putting uniform medication rules in place, but the states can't be forced to adopt the rules, and even if they do there is still a problem with different labs having different levels of expertise and different standards for calling a positive.

The stewards schools in Louisville and Arizona  are helping, despite what you think. I'm a graduate of the Louisville school, as well as having attended a number of continuing education courses after graduation, and I observed a lot of people learning things they didn't know before they attended the school. The problem is that not every state makes their judges go to the schools. I believe that Illinois is one of the states that does not require their stewards to participate in the program.
movinawayfaraway

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 05:48:05 PM »

You can demand all you want until you turn blue, but there is a little matter of legal authority resting in the hands of the individual states. The USTA just didn't "say their rules are just guiding," it had no choice. Absent either federal legislation which places harness racing under a single national governing body, or the individual states voluntarily ceding their authority, (neither of which has even the remotest chance of occurring) there's not much that can be done. Some progress is being made on putting uniform medication rules in place, but the states can't be forced to adopt the rules, and even if they do there is still a problem with different labs having different levels of expertise and different standards for calling a positive.

The stewards schools in Louisville and Arizona  are helping, despite what you think. I'm a graduate of the Louisville school, as well as having attended a number of continuing education courses after graduation, and I observed a lot of people learning things they didn't know before they attended the school. The problem is that not every state makes their judges go to the schools. I believe that Illinois is one of the states that does not require their stewards to participate in the program.

thank you for somewhat setting this naive person straight.  i guess when we go off on a rampage we forget some of the facts.

however, it irks me to pieces when someone who goes to these continuing education seminars, or graduates from the schools or goes to the isoba meeting that was held last year, and STILL does nothing about enforcing rules.  i know that i have no alliances and believe that the rules were written to be followed - whether they be usta or by state.  i would slap fines on these guys that habitually break rules - whether it be at a fair or pari-mutual track.  i don't see why some judges feel these alliances are more important and so they allow crooks to keep racing or allow some dangerous driving habits.

btw...anyone heard much about john eddy?  i think he's a great guy as a person, misses some calls that i would have MADE SURE were fined tho.  is he still headlining the chicago judges?

already did this - movinawayfaraway
icare

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 10:57:33 PM »

I dont know if he's the head he is one of the top guy's, he should know better on some of his call's with his back ground.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: