Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 01:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUCKER AT BIG M  (Read 1411 times)
off stride

« on: December 07, 2005, 07:32:07 PM »

AFTER AN EARLY GIVE AND GO..RUCKERS FIRST HORSE OF THE WED. BIG M CARD..TOYED WITH THE FIELD...NOT BAD FOR A HORSE WITH THE GOUT
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 07:52:43 PM »

AFTER A CRAPPY DRIVE FROM MANZI AND FOLLOWING A DEAD HORSE FOR THE FIRST QUARTER..RUCKERS SECOND HORSE OF THE EVE. CAME FIRST OVER ONLY TO LOSE IN A 5 HORSE PHOTO AND NOT GET ANYTHING BUT MINOR HONORS..THE HORSE RACED HUGE
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 08:13:40 PM »

I'm glad you're so thrilled that a trainer who was given a 6 month suspension is being allowed to race.

Harness racing is a real joke now because all the cheaters are loved by people. That's why I'm tired of being Joe Honest all my life while I sit back and watch the crooks make nothing but money. I want to be Joe Crook now and join the cheaters and make nothing but money.
off stride

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 08:17:20 PM »

DAN... AS A GAMBLER I AM NOT THRILLED ABOUT HIS RACING OR NOT...JUST MAKING COMMENTS AND SMALL WAGERS ON THE PASSING SCENE...YOU FOLKS IN CHICAGO HAVE NOTHING OVER THE OHIO-MICHIGAN BOYS IN THE CRIMINAL DEPT...THE LOCAL POST OFFICE WALL IS JUST FULL OF PICS OF OUR HORSEMAN CAUGHT IN THE ACT
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 10:14:05 PM »

DAN... AS A GAMBLER I AM NOT THRILLED ABOUT HIS RACING OR NOT...JUST MAKING COMMENTS AND SMALL WAGERS ON THE PASSING SCENE...YOU FOLKS IN CHICAGO HAVE NOTHING OVER THE OHIO-MICHIGAN BOYS IN THE CRIMINAL DEPT...THE LOCAL POST OFFICE WALL IS JUST FULL OF PICS OF OUR HORSEMAN CAUGHT IN THE ACT
...after all, it was the MI racing scene featured on "nightline" all those years ago, wasn't it ?  Yes, I believe our now departed Ex-IHHA president followed the Gordon Norris "multiple horses in the same race" scheme quite nicely.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 10:22:17 PM »

...after all, it was the MI racing scene featured on "nightline" all those years ago, wasn't it ?  Yes, I believe our now departed Ex-IHHA president followed the Gordon Norris "multiple horses in the same race" scheme quite nicely.  TC

TC
        The whole business is messed up now. You can cheat get positives and go on racing in other states. That's why I'm tired of being Joe Honest all my life and busting my ass for every honest dollar I make. I want to be Joe Crook now and join all the crooks who make the easy buck and get away with it.

TC, if you know any crook trainers who will juice horses with gout medication, milkshakes, coke or morphine or any other drug please turn them on to me.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 10:36:37 PM »

Dan, I said the same thing on the other thread- you have to much pride to something like that.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 10:48:44 PM »

Dan, I said the same thing on the other thread- you have to much pride to something like that.

Not anymore after this Rucker shit. He gets 6 months and is racing at the Big M. like nothing happened. Even if he got a TRO it's all bullshit. I'm tired of being Joe honest. I want to get involved with crook trainers and become Joe Crook and make the easy buck. 
nomar

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 10:52:53 PM »

Hes got a horse in the 14th at Freehold on Thurs #4 Darktown with Dube looks like a winner
swoodall

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 01:54:19 AM »

I thought at the BigM integrity was a priority?  Yes/No,  Not anymore?
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 12:50:07 PM »

I thought at the BigM integrity was a priority?  Yes/No,  Not anymore?

swoodall

I didn't realize it until now but New jersey is a real joke. No wonder why all the crooks are out their racing. Their rules are lax and their tracks are state owned so they can't keep people out.

Look at Rucker, he's closing up shop in Illinois and moving everything to Jersey to carry on business as usual after he gets suspended for 6 months in Illinois.

When I turn from Joe Honest to Joe Crook that's where I'm headed to take down as much money as I can. Then I'll retire again like Brett Pelling did, loaded. Maybe NJhorseman Paul was right about Pelling and he was a crook but got away with plenty because Jersey is such a joke.
njhorseman

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 12:58:03 PM »

swoodall

I didn't realize it until now but New jersey is a real joke. No wonder why all the crooks are out their racing. Their rules are lax and their tracks are state owned so they can't keep people out.

Look at Rucker, he's closing up shop in Illinois and moving everything to Jersey to carry on business as usual after he gets suspended for 6 months in Illinois.

When I turn from Joe Honest to Joe Crook that's where I'm headed to take down as much money as I can. Then I'll retire again like Brett Pelling did, loaded. Maybe NJhorseman Paul was right about Pelling and he was a crook but got away with plenty because Jersey is such a joke.

Dan:
Anyone who doesn't know Pellling is a crook has been asleep for the last 20 years. After all, how many other barns have had the "honor" of being caught red-handed tubing a horse on Adios day,as well as coming up with a morphine positive on the best 3yo of his generation, The Panderosa.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: