Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 07:04:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carry the Mar: Big Equipment Change  (Read 945 times)
BigMikeRocco

Ignore
« on: December 07, 2005, 02:23:38 PM »

Did anyone notice how well this trotter was with the trotting hobbles on?This trotter looked very comfortable, while showing 2 moves for the easy score.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 03:33:51 PM »

Did anyone notice how well this trotter was with the trotting hobbles on?This trotter looked very comfortable, while showing 2 moves for the easy score.

I don't think it was the trotting hobbles. I think Homer used Ruckers gout medication the way the horse looked. Do you know what this gout medication does to a horse?

I think Homer is planning on going to the Big M. so he doesn't care if he gets a positive for gout medication becuase he knows that New Jersey doesn't honor suspensions for gout positives.

Look for other horses from other trainers to start showing huge miles because they will all be using Ruckers gout medication to make some Big Scores before they head east where they let cheaters train.
goodcatch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 05:18:52 PM »

***....you are probably right. if they let rucker race in nj it is a complete joke and loss for the fans of this game. i know that trotter of homer's carry the mar never looked better than last night. most of the sharpies caught that so i was suprised by such a cheap winning price $10.20. any time homer wins you should get a $30.00 win mutuel because that amish piece of shit is a stiffer and no driving management ass licker!!!!!
off stride

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »

ALWAYS BE ON THE LQQKOUT FOR THE BIGGEST "EQUIPMENT CHANGE" OF THEM ALL... BECOMING A GELDING....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: