Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 01:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NACE IS A PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!!!  (Read 2135 times)
ruckerfan

Ignore
« on: December 07, 2005, 01:45:27 PM »

ALL WHO THINK NANCE IS A PEICE OF SHIT GIVE ME A HELL YEEEA!!!!!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 01:46:35 PM »

I MEANT NANCE! HAHA SORRY DAN U DICKHEAD

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 01:56:36 PM »

I MEANT NANCE! HAHA SORRY DAN U DICKHEAD

The guy you work for is the piece of shit. He has had numerous positives over many years. He has no integrity to the sport. All he does is gamble his ass off on his juiced up horses for years now. Sure he wins, but it's with cheating along with his Vet pals he plays the game with. I know all about Rucker. I've known him for 25 years. A big time gambler with a program sticking out of his pocket every night of the week.

He got busted now and was given a 6 month suspension. He should consider himself lucky. I hope he appeals it to the IRB and they give him additional time (like 6 years) for defrauding the bettors of the sport.
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 02:06:20 PM »

He got busted now and was given a 6 month suspension. He should consider himself lucky. I hope he appeals it to the IRB and they give him additional time (like 6 years) for defrauding the bettors of the sport.

I agree with Nance for once. If Rucker is guilty get the pack of criminals out of business so people can bet with confidence. It is the only way to build higher handle higher purses.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 02:44:41 PM »

I agree with Nance too.
icare

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 04:14:32 PM »

I agree with dan 100 %
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

VitoTheCapper (#1 handicapper)

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 04:24:19 PM »

Oh my.........so what your are saying is he should get the death penalty?

Throw him out for good?

If this was to happen there won't be anyone left to train horses.

Just about every trainer gets a positive sooner or later..yes some more often than others..

And these are guys who also have more hoses to deal with..

Im sure some have use illegal drugs intentionaly to enhance performance ..but some of these drugs are legal.its the time frame .....of when you can race a horse while on these drugs is what seperates legal and not legal...

Of course they must be given by a Vet........

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
john

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 04:28:37 PM »

dan you are 100% right. how much money has the cheaters stockpiled on betting on there juiced horses. i think trainers should have to account for there bets. Bet all they want but there bets should be viewed by someone else. I know this is not going to be well liked but unfortunately the piece of shit cheaters have made it so corrupt they are going to have an effect on the good trainers. as far as the lily white trainers what do they say to the cheating trainers.
i'd love to see a topic on how the horsemen treat the known cheaters.
do they just say nothing, thats another reason this sport gets a bad name. people have to be held accountable by there peers also !!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 04:30:16 PM »

Oh my.........so what your are saying is he should get the death penalty?

Throw him out for good?

If this was to happen there won't be anyone left to train horses.

Just about every trainer gets a positive sooner or later..yes some more often than others..

And these are guys who also have more hoses to deal with..

Im sure some have use illegal drugs intentionaly to enhance performance ..but some of these drugs are legal.its the time frame .....of when you can race a horse while on these drugs is what seperates legal and not legal...

Of course they must be given by a Vet........

Listen to this guy trying to educate Dan Nance who has been through it all. He's going to tell me about medications now.

Vito please, you are talking to an authority on harness racing and a guy who can write 100 books on the subject and on all aspects of the game.
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 04:37:04 PM »

as far as the lily white trainers what do they say to the cheating trainers. i'd love to see a topic on how the horsemen treat the known cheaters. do they just say nothing, thats another reason this sport gets a bad name. people have to be held accountable by there peers also !!!

john what I learned from this forum is it is more important for horsemen not to be known as snitches than to do anything to clean the game up from criminals. Snitches have 100 times the bad rep as criminal cheaters ripping off the public and there competetors. If there is such as thing as lily white trainers as far as the drugs I think they are still all gulity of conspiracy to commit felony fraud on the wagering public by keeping there mouths shut.
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 04:38:37 PM »

Don't be fooled by what "I" know about drugs on or off the track Nance.

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2005, 04:44:21 PM »

dan you are 100% right. how much money has the cheaters stockpiled on betting on there juiced horses. i think trainers should have to account for there bets. Bet all they want but there bets should be viewed by someone else. I know this is not going to be well liked but unfortunately the piece of shit cheaters have made it so corrupt they are going to have an effect on the good trainers. as far as the lily white trainers what do they say to the cheating trainers.
i'd love to see a topic on how the horsemen treat the known cheaters.
do they just say nothing, thats another reason this sport gets a bad name. people have to be held accountable by there peers also !!!

John
          Did you know that I never took down a big score on any of my hundreds of winners I put in the winners circle? The biggest ticket I ever cashed( around 5K) was on a couple of horses because I thought they were the best in the race. One was Rabbit Attack and the other was a horse named Dab Of Council back in the 80's.

I wasn't using gout medication or other illegal drugs. Dr. Bemefiel would pre-race my horses just like all the other trainers had the vets do. Homer included.

These guys these days and their vets are using stuff to get a big edge on guys like you who have a trainer who will just use a little pre-race on their horses.

The" Big Time" cheaters get caught and run out and get TRO's so they can continue to race. They have plenty of money from all the tickets they cash so money and lawyers are no problem. And the guys with the big stables get off easy most of the time. Just like Noel Daley who is suspended right now.  
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2005, 04:48:47 PM »

Dan and Vito I think it would be nice if both of you would share all your knowledge of all race horse drugs with the whole forum. In Dans case I know it is only 2nd hand hearsay since he never used them himself. But Vito judging by your various writing I think you might have more 1st hand knowledge on what they do. We will all learn something.

Start a new subject for it though I am tired of this subject title.
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2005, 04:50:06 PM »

An old story comes to mind.I remember when the County Fair was on the grounds of Yonkers Raceway.One of the "Carney's" got in a little spat with someone  at the bar directly across the street from the track.

The "Carney" refused to leave after being found doing Heroin in the bathroom of the bar.

The next day he never showed up at his gold fish stand.

When they went to check for him at his trailer they opened the door and he fell out with a needle still stuck in his arm..

Kinda weird how a "carney could get Heroin pure enough to take down a Elephant.

P.S he never came back to that bar again.LoL

So what i know about drugs is......some can make a horse go fast and some can take down a elephant.

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2005, 04:51:21 PM »

Hey JACKASS,
 he is right way more than he has ever been wrong.

Heede
john

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 05:06:47 PM »

i think trainers, owners, and drivers should have to disclose there bets to the public.
Quick scores doesnt bring people to the track it just fulfills personal agendas.
I'll disclose all my bets from now on. I make less than 2 bets a month. I went to maywood on moday and cash a check and put $20 blind on andys horse because he had the rail. Brent beat me with the 2 horse. thats how dumb i am, if andy has the rail at maywood and the horse is 4/1 the horse must be crippled. the horse should of been 20/1 when i finally saw it in the program.

why is it everytime i go to get a program or cash a check it costs me $20 HuhHuh??

clown town

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 02:08:42 AM »

HEY RUCK FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1992 SPK 178 STARTS NO WINNERS !!!!!!!!!!!
ALONG COMES JOE B. & RICH G. LOTS OF WINNERS!!!!!
LOTS OF POSITIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO THE *** ARE YOU JOKING!!!!!!!!!
CLAIM KING"D NANCE "OR JUICE KING" K RUCKER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: