Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 08:30:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW LOSES 2 TOP POSTERS  (Read 8210 times)
Vegas Reporter

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2006, 12:20:42 AM »

Danny is sitting here shaking his head at you idiots and telling me this is the exact reason why he didn't post for a week before he made his last post the other night.

You gals go ahead and have your fun because I don't care to indulge in such nonsense. I need to get up in the morning and be fresh and ready to play cards at the Bellagio.

Before I leave Danny wants me to convey to you all that he's not going to get me involved in any of this nonsense that concerns him. Danny says he's done with Janine's forum and as he said the other day she can shove it up her ass. Danny knows it's only a matter of time before this forum goes dead. He wants me to tell all of you that you now can go back to posting your boring topics and talking like grandstand goofs to eachother. Danny said Janine can now have her little tonymfan, dood, burton, Edwilliam, and 90% of the other grandstand goofs that posts on this forum. He said it should be a tropical gas from here on out.

I'll be back in time to post wonderful things about my friend Scotty Nance when I see fit. Until then goodbye and I'll catch up with Mr. Tall and jar his neck back into place when I visit my friend Scotty Nance in Chicago.

Neil
Your Vegas Reporter
Report to moderator   Logged
LBC

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2006, 01:08:52 AM »

Scotty, Danny, Scotty, Danny, Scotty, Danny.

GO AWAY NEIL...

these guys are grown men and you're calling them Scotty and Danny.

You are almost as annoying as they were.
Tsunami

« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2006, 05:59:56 AM »

I hope that Janine doesn't get a job in the real world as an editor because her career will be short lived.  She took the time out to take down dozens of true events and left up plenty of scurrilous LIES concerning Joe D.'s family and Team Nance.  See, you actually have to be involved in the sport to know what is FACT or FICTION.  That or choose not to throw your lot in with EMBEZZLERS, INSURANCE FRAUDS, and LIARS.  Best of luck to the remainder of esteemed posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, NJ Horseman, EW, bigwrench, Casemania, RTP, and about 40 others.  Don't let the goofs win.   trotter  TC

TC

Back to the original thread;

Janine cannot read every post as she has to rely a little on the forum posters as well.
I have had the chance to use the "report to moderator" button in the past, albeit not often
and for posters and people in he industry you probably wouldn`t believe.... but that I feel have crossed that imaginary line, I even reported one that was taken down about Dan and his family and one about Otis
I mean John Frank too.

I took a little break and had to come back to this soap opera we call home.

Wink

burton

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2006, 06:31:13 AM »

I don't spend time trying to figure out who is who on this forum like you guys do. if you think the lawyer didnt make janine change the sign up policy then Joey Cassano is a liar. Maybe he is but what would he have to gain by saying that? Think about all janine had to go threw and put up with when she builded this forum and now some lawyers and babies want to tell her what she can and can't do. The lawyer ordered Janine that no new signs can happen and all she is doing is respecting the order. Don't blame janine. We didn't need new posters signing up everday anywho. They only caused trouble and wanted to fight and bicker. I respect Joey Cassano and don't believe he would lie to me about no more new sign ups so believe whatever you want to believe. I'll believe cassano until i shown that he is a liar.
This guy sure likes to hear himself talk.
I wonder who he is??
LOL!!!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2006, 06:33:57 AM »

Thanks for the good wishes though.

Say Evan. Does the habit of this DMSO character to take a small event like Janine changing the signup procedure, and inventing a whole load of scare tactic bullshit like lawyers and nervous breakdowns and the Feds and so on, remind you of the M.O. of any recently departed esteemed goof?
Bingo!
Thes "esteemed" idiots can't stay away.
This poster came on a day after the truth came out about Dakuras.
Coincidence?
off stride

« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2006, 06:38:41 AM »

hey neil ... how is the weather out in vegas .. we are getting out first blast of winter this weekend ..remind to thank friskyfoley for that .. thursday we may not make it above 40 according to skillings .. i am sure that it is the same out in vegas too .. now if i can only remember where i put the snowblower..
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

I didn't fail gym. I just didn't try to damn hard

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2006, 07:16:40 AM »

I heard that Morgan stiffed Kiss Em Joe one time at Maywood....

I heard someone makes some mean deviled eggs!

Do you want cream with that cup of shut the hell up?
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2006, 07:29:47 AM »

I'm tired of dealing with BuffaloChip.  From now on my 9 year old is going to be my official spokesperson.  There fore he will be creating an account, different from mine, and he will be posting all responses for me. 

Not a single one of you better call him a troll. thumbs down  He is a little short but the doctors tell me he will hit a growth spurt.

Kindly send me a pm if the little shit gets out of hand with the language.  According to his brother and sister, he does have a foul mouthed streak in him.

HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2006, 08:53:35 AM »

Amy I'm sure you son will do better then 90% of the posters on this forum. He should fit right in with all the other children on this forum.
Horse Apples

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2006, 12:13:03 PM »

if it comes in a "D" cup...I'll take two! Wink

most of the time....anticipation is greater than realization!
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2006, 12:37:47 PM »

if it comes in a "D" cup...I'll take two! Wink

Breast fed the last kid 8 years ago. Wink Wink

race track phil

« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2006, 12:54:13 PM »

Breast fed the last kid 8 years ago. Wink Wink

AMY AMY !     Keep it clean the forum does'nt need female 's talking about breast feeding since a lot of us old timers have'nt had breast feeding in years and forgot what they look like in real life up close .

geezer           RTP         geezer
DMSO

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2006, 03:23:21 PM »

This guy sure likes to hear himself talk.
I wonder who he is??
LOL!!!!!!!
mr Burton. I do like to hear myself talk. I talk to myself everyday.  Grin Your blasting of me won't work. I'll tell you what I tell everyone else. I'm not going to fight and bicker with you. I enjoy you and casmeman both. Your trying to get me to put you on ignore with the rest of the so called clowns but I won't do it. I'll sit back and enky reading this forum when I want and when you guys want top argue, you'll have to do it with your other troll names and among yourselfs.  Grin Nice try for a fight but as i said before it aint happening. Now wouldn't you just love to know my reel name?  Grin You won't catch me making problems for janine like you want the forum to do. Act your age for once and stop making problems for janine.

OUR FORUM MODERATOR MUST FEEL LIKE A PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER AT NAP TIME.
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2006, 03:39:18 PM »

Danny Nance told me to tell you and dood that both of you are full of shit. He knew exactly what Janine/tonymfan/dood would do as soon as he exposed the forum moderator as being one of the biggest trolls on this forum.

The moderator waited until Danny and I left his house to go out to lunch and then appeared as tonymfan and dood to try and fool the viewers of this forum into thinking that she is not the trolls she is posting under.

Danny Nance wants the forum viewers to believe whatever they want to believe but he knows damn well tonymfan and dood is none other then your upstanding forum owner and moderator. A real hypocrite.

Danny feels the only reason tonymfan suddenly started posting again is because she knows Danny deleted his account so she thinks he won't be here anymore to expose her for what she really is.

Danny wants the forum viewers to know that not once in the last 3 weeks has Janine e-mailed him to tell him she's not tonymfan or dood. Only a guilty person would not stand up for herself when her number one poster is telling the country she is trolling on her own forum. Danny wants the viewers of this forum to know what kind of person they are dealing with who trolls and talks garbage about people on her own forum.

Neil
Your Vegas Reporter

Was Janine the 2nd gunman at Dealey Plaza, too?
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2006, 03:42:27 PM »

I'll be back in time to post wonderful things about my friend Scotty Nance when I see fit. Until then goodbye and I'll catch up with Mr. Tall and jar his neck back into place when I visit my friend Scotty Nance in Chicago.

Neil
Your Vegas Reporter

So comical you threaten to sue for libel, Mr. San Francisco PI, then threaten another poster with violence. What's your trainer pct for catching crooks?  Grin
Horse Apples

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2006, 04:03:36 PM »

AMY AMY !     Keep it clean the forum does'nt need female 's talking about breast feeding since a lot of us old timers have'nt had breast feeding in years and forgot what they look like in real life up close .

geezer           RTP         geezer
RTP, shhhhhhhhh   i'm in my third childhood and hungry. Put your teeth in the jar & join me for dinner Tongue

race track phil

« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

RTP, shhhhhhhhh   i'm in my third childhood and hungry. Put your teeth in the jar & join me for dinner Tongue
       PROMISES PROMISES !   Thats all I ever hear now !  At one time I could have been considered a player ! now I'm considered all played out ! What a shame life is for the young !  got to go have some prunes for nourishment !                 geezer          RTP
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2006, 04:29:52 PM »

You fellows better back on off of my AMY !!! I say get in line I have first dibs after Casie  Wink Grin

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2006, 04:32:48 PM »

I'M GROWN UP NOW, BUT NEVER DID GET OVER BEING BREAST FED, SHORE DO LIKE THEM NIPPLES! Grin

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
Horse Apples

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »

PROMISES PROMISES !   Thats all I ever hear now !  At one time I could have been considered a player ! now I'm considered all played out ! What a shame life is for the young !  got to go have some prunes for nourishment !                 geezer          RTP

prunes=cheap entertainment...you should get a good 'run' for your money

Vegas Reporter

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2006, 04:47:58 PM »

You fellows better back on off of my AMY !!! I say get in line I have first dibs after Casie  Wink Grin

trotter

You my friend need to be booted off this forum. You are here to do nothing but cause trouble ever since your horse broke down.

Danny Nance tells me that when you first claimed your horse and had it with my friend Scotty Nance you hardly posted on this website. Danny tells me now that your horse broke down you have been posting on this website day and night because you want to cause trouble if you can.

Scotty told me alot about you when he was in Vegas and Danny has told me plenty too. If I were you I would be careful what you say about dismembering my body when I come to Chicago to visit Scotty. They tell me you are collecting disability but yet you are making threats of bodily harm. I don't think the people paying you to be disabled would like it if they found out you are healthy enough to bust people up as you claim.

I also didn't know that the forum moderator allowed people with police records to post on this forum. Would you care to tell the viewers what you were convicted of? I hope it wasn't for trying to scam phony disability claims.

The forum moderator needs to bar you now for the good of her own forum. You my friend can only hurt this website and that's obvious in your actions since you started posting here day and night now that your horse broke down.

Neil
Your Vegas Reporter

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2006, 04:54:02 PM »

You my friend need to be booted off this forum. You are here to do nothing but cause trouble ever since your horse broke down.

Danny Nance tells me that when you first claimed your horse and had it with my friend Scotty Nance you hardly posted on this website. Danny tells me now that your horse broke down you have been posting on this website day and night because you want to cause trouble if you can.

Scotty told me alot about you when he was in Vegas and Danny has told me plenty too. If I were you I would be careful what you say about dismembering my body when I come to Chicago to visit Scotty. They tell me you are collecting disability but yet you are making threats of bodily harm. I don't think the people paying you to be disabled would like it if they found out you are healthy enough to bust people up as you claim.

I also didn't know that the forum moderator allowed people with police records to post on this forum. Would you care to tell the viewers what you were convicted of? I hope it wasn't for trying to scam phony disability claims.

The forum moderator needs to bar you now for the good of her own forum. You my friend can only hurt this website and that's obvious in your actions since you started posting here day and night now that your horse broke down.

Neil
Your Vegas Reporter

LMAO......For the last time I said SCRAM.......CYA loser.....Run and hide like you should GOOF...buh bye

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Vegas Reporter

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2006, 05:01:44 PM »

LMAO......For the last time I said SCRAM.......CYA loser.....Run and hide like you should GOOF...buh bye

The more you tell me to scram the more I will post. I will get as much information about Chicago harness racing from my friend Scotty Nance and his brother Danny as I can just to make you mad when I am on here posting as much as you.

I play cards at the Bellagio from 10 AM until 3 PM and then I have a few hours until the races start. In my spare time I am going to do as much posting as I can to drive you crazy. If it bothers you then look me up in Chicago in a few weeks when I come in to visit my friend Scotty Nance. I will be happy to jar your broken neck back into place.

Now laugh about that scammer!

Neil
Your Vegas Reporter
warden
Global Moderator

« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2006, 05:16:09 PM »

Yeah but I WALK TALL on my side. And unlike you 2  I am known thru-out country. That's because I use my REAL NAME and am not afraid of doing it.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2006, 05:24:21 PM »

Warden are you saying thats JF? I would of bet my life it was DN ??

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: