Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 12:16:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW LOSES 2 TOP POSTERS  (Read 8070 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2006, 09:10:15 AM »

Laddies, I fear barntowire.com  has lost 2 of its best posters - Dan Nance and Joe Dakuras...forever !  I received an e-mail at 5:00 A.M. this fine Columbus Day confirming the news.  Neither was kicked off, but both have chosen to no longer participate in posting on the former # 1 forum in all harness racing.  It seems the lies spread by anonymous goofs have won the battle and taken their tolls.  I wish the news weren't true because the forum was made tops in its class by the efforts of both its # 1 poster Dan Nance and the keen insight of JDakuras.  I'm sure the place will persevere, but it will not be the same.  To Tom Wendt, his TROLLS and disciples, you've won the battle on this site.  Congrats, and if you the INSURANCE FRAUD, Bob the EMBEZZLER, and the other goofs are happy -good.  Perhaps this place can become littered with "...I like chalk, chalk, chalk,.." talk and praise for the Ruckers and Ledfords of the world.  By the by, when is  Ledford coming back Heede ?  LMFAO.

I hope that Janine doesn't get a job in the real world as an editor because her career will be short lived.  She took the time out to take down dozens of true events and left up plenty of scurrilous LIES concerning Joe D.'s family and Team Nance.  See, you actually have to be involved in the sport to know what is FACT or FICTION.  That or choose not to throw your lot in with EMBEZZLERS, INSURANCE FRAUDS, and LIARS.  Best of luck to the remainder of esteemed posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, NJ Horseman, EW, bigwrench, Casemania, RTP, and about 40 others.  Don't let the goofs win.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 09:28:38 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
friskyfire

if silence is golden..then why is duct tape silver

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 09:36:55 AM »

noooooooooooo!!! your kidding! forum is going to be so boring.
Report to moderator   Logged

while I applaude your courage, i question your intelligence.
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 10:49:02 AM »

T.C. NOW IF WE COULD LOSE YOUR BIG FAT ASS EVERY THING WOULD BE FINE.
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 10:59:41 AM »

I'll miss Joe but as far as Dan Nance goes he caused far more trouble then any good that he gave. He was confrontational,always had an opinion and if he was wrong would never admit it. I'm not a goof or a troll just a guy who likes harness racing and am tired about the constant complaining and the lack of any positive ideas to make Harness racing more interesting and profitable.

RIP
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 11:00:33 AM »

John Frank is thinking of studying up on harness. All those trolls had better not hope I DO.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 11:10:29 AM »

John Frank is thinking of studying up on harness. All those trolls had better not hope I DO.
Who's this blowhard??
off stride

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 11:15:23 AM »

Who's this blowhard??

john ..i was ready to say the exact same thing ..
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »

Your WORST f***in NIGHTMARE JAG-OFF.
You prove my point.
Just another blowhard.
Michigan Dale

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 11:26:13 AM »

Posting on this Forum can be addictive as many of us know.....some more than others.  It gets in your blood, it becomes part of the usual daily ritual.   That being said, if anybody opts to 'quit', its their own independent decision to do so, as I view it.  Its their call.   Frankly, I don't mind controversy or the display of widely different personalities and characters....profanity and name calling and constant badgering between internet sparring partners or the sometimes seen repeat, repeat, repeat of the same-old things can get old and boring to some while being equally entertaining to others.   I hate to see anybody get blown away....be they Dan, Joe, whomever.....its just not a good thing.   I have to think they're reading these words and hopefully it isn't a ego massage that will spur their return knowing how we feel.   Joe, Dan, others, all have their unique style and its who they are - just as I have mine.  If they post and we want to read them, we do....if not, well that's what the keys on the keyboard are there for - to move on or delete.  Nobody forces me to read somebody's post.
Would I enjoy seeing their return to posting and their input whatever it may be?   Sure, why not!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 11:34:05 AM »

Who's this blowhard??

He is a Goofball from the T-bred side.......blows alot of smoke and talks alot of nonsense   thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »

He is a Goofball from the T-bred side.......blows alot of smoke and talks alot of nonsense   thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

trotter
I know.
Just trying to get a rise out of him.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 11:46:51 AM »

Listen Burrhead: I read your side. Your a ignorant harness ***hole,who knows nothing about racing. You like to slam posters. Well ***,your Doomed.
Calm down old man.
I was joking with you.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

Yeah but I WALK TALL on my side. And unlike you 2  I am known thru-out country. That's because I use my REAL NAME and am not afraid of doing it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:18:04 PM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 11:53:03 AM »

Yeah but I WALK TALL on my side. And unlike you 2 ***hole I am known thru-out country. That's because I use my REAL NAME and am not afraid of doing it.
My hero!!!!!!!!!!
friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 11:56:18 AM »

go back to T-bred world johnny.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 11:56:44 AM »

Yeah but I WALK TALL on my side. And unlike you 2 ***hole I am known thru-out country. That's because I use my REAL NAME and am not afraid of doing it.
Next you're going to tell me you trained t-breds and won hundreds of races 20 years ago and you know more about the game than anyone else.
Do you make devilled eggs to die for?
FreeLegged

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 12:00:17 PM »

lol
friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 12:01:03 PM »

lmao

bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 12:06:28 PM »

JD hasn't posted for some time on a regular basis.  DN I can tolerate more, but this is a free country and he may do as he pleases. Now, if only TC would join them it would make my day.  Most of his posts are about DN and JD anyway, so no there is no reason for TC to post.   Janine can do as she pleases since she owns the forum.  If anyone doesn't like what she is doing, let them start their own website.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »

Wow, a nice lot of replies...mostly from coward TROLLS who would never say "boo" to either Dan Nance or Joe D. to their faces because of the yellow stripe down their backs.  I'll give Tall credit because he's at least real and not afraid to articulate his feelings on this forum.  Good to see at least one true Mohican.  Best of luck with your stock sir.   trotter  TC

NICE TO HEAR FROM DALE Z. AS WELL.  POST MORE OFTEN.
off stride

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 12:15:26 PM »

TC ... you have dropped a bomb larger than the one set off by kim dung mentally ill .. dan nance told it like he thought it was... took no prisoners, knew the game for what it was like,joe d , knew a great set of fake boobs when he saw one and really knew how to pull some chains when he saw fit .. too bad a new legion of trolls has infested this board and chased these hall of famers to the sidelines ... ITS A DEAD GAME LADDIES .. will forever go down as one of the greatest phrases ever, and we have dan nance to thank for it , and if it were not for joe d, or as he is now known joe doe...we would have never known that unlv and its running rebels were the greatest college basketball team of all time along with their mention jerry the shark tark ... these 2 great posters have helped paint barn to wire as the greatest forum of its kind .. a no holds barred, you better have some balls, place to sling mud and other horse excrements, rumors and inuendoes fly daily at every race track, and these two posters helped seperate the wheat from the chaff .. the new groups of posters all clad in plad just dont have the testicular fortitude to put things in perspective the way the claiming king and joe d could... should they remain in exile..we all will be at a loss for it
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »

Burrshit: Why are you askin ME. The question IS? Do you train or own. Of course not. Your just some little punk playing all day long on computer. Times running out for you and all your gay troll friends to have a outdoor picnic circle jerk.
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »

Laddies, I fear barntowire.com  has lost 2 of its best posters - Dan Nance and Joe Dakuras...forever !  I received an e-mail at 5:00 A.M. this fine Columbus Day confirming the news.  Neither was kicked off, but both have chosen to no longer participate in posting on the former # 1 forum in all harness racing.  It seems the lies spread by anonymous goofs have won the battle and taken their tolls.  I wish the news weren't true because the forum was made tops in its class by the efforts of both its # 1 poster Dan Nance and the keen insight of JDakuras.  I'm sure the place will persevere, but it will not be the same.  To Tom Wendt, his TROLLS and disciples, you've won the battle on this site.  Congrats, and if you the INSURANCE FRAUD, Bob the EMBEZZLER, and the other goofs are happy -good.  Perhaps this place can become littered with "...I like chalk, chalk, chalk,.." talk and praise for the Ruckers and Ledfords of the world.  By the by, when is  Ledford coming back Heede ?  LMFAO.

I hope that Janine doesn't get a job in the real world as an editor because her career will be short lived.  She took the time out to take down dozens of true events and left up plenty of scurrilous LIES concerning Joe D.'s family and Team Nance.  See, you actually have to be involved in the sport to know what is FACT or FICTION.  That or choose not to throw your lot in with EMBEZZLERS, INSURANCE FRAUDS, and LIARS.  Best of luck to the remainder of esteemed posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, NJ Horseman, EW, bigwrench, Casemania, RTP, and about 40 others.  Don't let the goofs win.   trotter  TC

Do you recognize the hypoocrisy of crying over the loss of Nance to trollposts, then you launch into exactly the same behavior in the next paragraph? Perhaps you should be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

It's not Janine's fault that people post that babyish garbage. She's not a babysitter, though I'm sure at times she has felt just like one.
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 12:25:48 PM »

John Frank went to the same "Talk About Myself In The Third Person" school as Dan Nance did.
abtruth2

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »

how comes evree one leeves forum.i luvs this forum. dnance and joed make me laff.they funne.i miss them for sure butt i miss my donnlee and 10 hubbys.lol everee one need to have fun and laff on forum.my 3 yr colt finshe 3 at indy satday.i come to maywod soon to race my colt with enricky for my grume.maybee donnalee brings long 10 hubbys to winer cir. for pictre. mabee i mary donnalees and makes hubby nuber 11.lol tell dnance and joed and armsol to comes back.we luv evree one.lol  truth
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: