Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 02:41:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierce waives bye bye to Trond  (Read 4514 times)
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2006, 11:02:53 AM »

IT MUST BE THILLING TO GAMBLE THAT KIND OF MONEY, I'M NOT IN THAT LEAGUE. THE MOST I'VE EVER VENTURED WAS 50 TO WIN BUT I WAS PRETTY SURE Grin
Report to moderator   Logged

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
tencentsuper

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2006, 12:12:10 PM »

If the guy could gamble he wouldn't bet an $1800 tri at Cal Expo. Then he probably wouldn't have to cash a big check every night and beg the track to hold them all till he scrounges up the money to cover them.Pros who bet big money have a bankroll they have earned, unlike a check kiting scheme for a sick gambler.Tell your friend to get some help or learn to win.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2006, 12:46:26 PM »

And yes, it is very hard to imagine what this guy bets unless you are sitting right up there with him.  I saw him hit a tri the other night at Cal for $1860.  No, this is not what it paid, this is how many times he had it.  So, come sweat out your "tencentsupers" upstairs and have a look for yourself. 

This is nonsense.  No person hits any tri at Expo for that kind of cash without it paying a ridiculous amount.

And, if he really did have it for that amount -- which simply didn't happen -- he's a complete moron, and I'll tell him that to his face.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

I didn't fail gym. I just didn't try to damn hard

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2006, 12:57:27 PM »

and I'll tell him that to his face.

Then wave to him as you walk away? Wink

Do you want cream with that cup of shut the hell up?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2006, 01:19:54 PM »

Then wave to him as you walk away? Wink

You're darn right I will.  I've hit them for $30 there, and completely splashed pools -- that amount is completely wrong.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
VJRNR

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2006, 01:21:19 PM »

Why didn't Trond keep Four Starz Lindy in there? Had he done that, Queen Serene could have gone to the lead and Four Starz Lindy could have come out in the stretch and boxed in Passionate Glide. P Glide boxed in and nowhere to go, you win the Filly Futurity. The fractions were slow enough for that scenario to have been possible.

Does anyone believe that this scenario would have been possible had Trond kept Four Starz Lindy in the Race-off?
Gabe P

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2006, 05:09:08 PM »

If the guy could gamble he wouldn't bet an $1800 tri at Cal Expo. Then he probably wouldn't have to cash a big check every night and beg the track to hold them all till he scrounges up the money to cover them.Pros who bet big money have a bankroll they have earned, unlike a check kiting scheme for a sick gambler.Tell your friend to get some help or learn to win.

Well, mr. tencentsuper, i will give you some credit my friend.  It sounds like you come to The Red Mile from the way you talk.  I was laughing with Billy about this topic earlier, and he said it sounds like you know more about his business than he does.  I feel bad for even making the original quote that "the biggest gambler at the red mile" was yelling at Pierce, because of what it has started.  He also said he is 47, and has never bounced a check.  I am finished being a middle man though, you should just come over and bring your laptop and talk to him yourself.  Maybe I need to rephrase my original statement, IN MY OPINION the biggest gambler at the red mile was yelling at ron pierce.  What is your name? 

Ed, The $1860 tri is absolutely 100% true.  I was sitting directly beside him when the ticket was hit.  He had like a few savers for 200-300, but caught it chalk, chalk, chalk for 1860.  I think it payed like $3.60 for a dollar.  You can check it out... If I am not mistaken the horse's name was something like end of an era, or something like that.  It was only about 2 months ago. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 05:27:47 PM by Gabe P » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: