Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 09:10:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CASEMANIA????????  (Read 2293 times)
spider

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2006, 07:23:04 PM »

I AM SITTING HERE WONDERING HOW REAL PROFESSIONALS IN ALL THE OTHER MAJOR SPORTS TALK ABOUT RESPECT AND DISRESPECT FOR BOTH THE GAME THEY PLAY AND THE PEOPLE THEY PLAY IT WITH.RIGHT NOW I'M WATCHING BRETT FAVRE PLAY THE GAME HE HAS PLAYED SO GOOD FOR SO LONG.I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW CASEMANIA CAN SPEAK SO DISRESPCTFULLY OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE EARNED FAR MORE RESPECT IN THE GAME OF HARNESS RACING.FURTHERMORE HOW DOES THIS DEGENERATE GAMBLHOLIC BUM GET PEOPLE TO RESPOND?Huh??GO AHEAD CASEMANIA , I'M SURE I'LL GET A FEW %^&*#^*&^#!%*'S FOR THIS
Report to moderator   Logged
casemania

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 07:31:48 PM »

I AM SITTING HERE WONDERING HOW REAL PROFESSIONALS IN ALL THE OTHER MAJOR SPORTS TALK ABOUT RESPECT AND DISRESPECT FOR BOTH THE GAME THEY PLAY AND THE PEOPLE THEY PLAY IT WITH.RIGHT NOW I'M WATCHING BRETT FAVRE PLAY THE GAME HE HAS PLAYED SO GOOD FOR SO LONG.I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW CASEMANIA CAN SPEAK SO DISRESPCTFULLY OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE EARNED FAR MORE RESPECT IN THE GAME OF HARNESS RACING.FURTHERMORE HOW DOES THIS DEGENERATE GAMBLHOLIC BUM GET PEOPLE TO RESPOND?Huh??GO AHEAD CASEMANIA , I'M SURE I'LL GET A FEW %^&*#^*&^#!%*'S FOR THIS
ITS VERY SIMPLE............THE dollar THAT I LOSE/WIN GOES INTO POOLS THAT ,IN TURN,HELP PAY THESE DOPES SALARIES (PURSES!)
SO,IN MY MIND, THAT HARD EARNED  dollar THAT I BURN ON THIS SPORT GIVES ME THE INALIENABLE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT ABOUT THEM............PERIOD!!
IF I THINK I GOT A BUM DRIVE FOR MY  dollar,GODDAMNED IT..........THEIR GONNA HEAR ABOUT IT!!AND ON THE OTHER HAND..........IF I GET A GOOD STEER FOR MY  dollar,ILL BE THE FIRST TO PRAISE THEM!!!!
AND YOU CAN HARDLY COMPARE A TRUE ATHLETE LIKE FARVE TO DOPE WHO SITS BEHIND HORSES AND STEERS THEM!! THAT AINT AN ATHLETE!!!

SO YOU SEE HILLBILLY.........ITS ALL ABOUT THE dollar,AND MY  dollar SAYS I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE EFF I WANNA SAY ABOUT A GOOF WHO I THINK DESERVES IT!!!

YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!??..............................WHAT A DOPE!! maroon
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 07:34:27 PM by casemania » Report to moderator   Logged
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »

ITS VERY SIMPLE............THE dollar THAT I LOSE/WIN GOES INTO POOLS THAT ,IN TURN,HELP PAY THESE DOPES SALARIES (PURSES!)
SO,IN MY MIND, THAT HARD EARNED  dollar THAT I BURN ON THIS SPORT GIVES ME THE INALIENABLE RIGHT TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT ABOUT THEM............PERIOD!!
IF I THINK I GOT A BUM DRIVE FOR MY  dollar,GODDAMNED IT!!!..........THEIR GONNA HEAR ABOUT IT!!AND ON THE OTHERHAND..........IF I GET A GOOD STEER FOR MY  dollar,ILL BE THE FIRST TO PRAISE THEM!!!!
AND YOU CAN HARDLY COMPARE A TRUE ATHLETE LIKE FARVE TO DOPE WHO SIT BEHIND HORSES AND STEER THEM!! THAT AINT AN ATHLETE!!!

SO YOU SEE HILLBILLY.........ITS ALL ABOUT THE dollar,AND MY  dollar SAYS I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE EFF I WANNA SAY ABOUT A GOOF WHO I THINK DESERVES IT!!!

YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!??..............................WHAT A DOPE!! maroon

You are a bigger idiot than I first thought!

Yeah, yeah yeah about all your  dollar going into the purse account and your rights .  How about really helping the horsemen out, by not betting!!!!!  You haven't picked a winner since you started posting, for Christ sakes give the guys/gals you bet on  a break by not betting on them, this way they stand a shot at hitting the board!!!!!!!!! You *** loser!!!!!

I have been going to the track for over thirty years and I have never seen a bigger loser than you! Oh wait i have his name is Walter and he's is on vacation for another few years! Oh and before you come with the he won 11,000 races and he is the most talented, I agree  he did and was! And he blew it worse than any driver you ever jinxed by betting on them ever did. Making him the biggest all time  degenerate loser! Except for you, I think you are the biggest ever.

casemania

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 07:58:27 PM »

You are a bigger idiot than I first thought!

Yeah, yeah yeah about all your  dollar going into the purse account and your rights .  How about really helping the horsemen out, by not betting!!!!!  You haven't picked a winner since you started posting, for Christ sakes give the guys/gals you bet on  a break by not betting on them, this way they stand a shot at hitting the board!!!!!!!!! You f***ing loser!!!!!

I have been going to the track for over thirty years and I have never seen a bigger loser than you! Oh wait i have his name is Walter and he's is on vacation for another few years! Oh and before you come with the he won 11,000 races and he is the most talented, I agree  he did and was! And he blew it worse than any driver you ever jinxed by betting on them ever did. Making him the biggest all time  degenerate loser! Except for you, I think you are the biggest ever.

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO COME UP W/ THAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU JUST POSTED JETHRO??

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION HERE AS MUCH AS YOU DO TO YOUR INBRED SISTER/GIRLFRIENDS ASS CAUSE,AS THE FINE PEOPLE OF BTW WILL ATTEST,I HAVE GIVEN OUT PLENTY OF WINNERS!!!

SO NOW THAT YOUVE JUST BEEN *** SLAPPED,WHY DONT YOU GET BACK TO WORK AT THE DPW AND PAINT THEM HANDICAP SPOTS SO YOUR MOMMA COULD SEE WHERE SHE CAN PARK!!!

HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME HILLBLLY!!! Shocked
shooter

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 08:03:46 PM »

this is getting good let the bullets fly, Grin
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 08:13:28 PM »

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO COME UP W/ THAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU JUST POSTED JETHRO??

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION HERE AS MUCH AS YOU DO TO YOUR INBRED SISTER/GIRLFRIENDS ASS CAUSE,AS THE FINE PEOPLE OF BTW WILL ATTEST,I HAVE GIVEN OUT PLENTY OF WINNERS!!!

SO NOW THAT YOUVE JUST BEEN *** SLAPPED,WHY DONT YOU GET BACK TO WORK AT THE DPW AND PAINT THEM HANDICAP SPOTS SO YOUR MOMMA COULD SEE WHERE SHE CAN PARK!!!

HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME HILLBLLY!!! Shocked

When?Huh Your Casey lockola that are an instant throw out???  Show me your win %  on how many you have given out compared to how many actually won. You are a degenerate loser, period!!!! No wonder why you worship Walter, he is the only one close to being as big of a loooooooossssssssseeeeeeerrrrr as you!!!

Besides, I don't understand why you are getting so salty anyway. You said it was your money and when you get a bum steer  there going to here it, correct.

I feel this is my money and when you come on here verbally vomiting your going to hear about it, OK loosener!!!!!!!

Sorry no more time for a looooooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr tonight I have an early flight in the morning an you are on ignore!

dt2

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 08:15:09 PM »

deleted post

Hey genius

I'm ew? wow, it is hard to believe that out of 3 million sperm you were the fastest!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 08:58:02 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
casemania

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 08:19:36 PM »

When?Huh Your Casey lockola that are an instant throw out???  Show me your win %  on how many you have given out compared to how many actually won. You are a degenerate loser, period!!!! No wonder why you worship Walter, he is the only one close to being as big of a loooooooossssssssseeeeeeerrrrr as you!!!

Besides, I don't understand why you are getting so salty anyway. You said it was your money and when you get a bum steer  there going to here it, correct.

I feel this is my money and when you come on here verbally vomiting your going to hear about it, OK loosener!!!!!!!

Sorry no more time for a looooooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr tonight I have an early flight in the morning an you are on ignore!

YOU WERENT EVEN A CHALLENGE!! NICE KNOWING YOU JETHRO!! ID REPLY TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU JUST POSTED..........BUT I DONT SPEAK HILLBILLY!! Grin
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 08:35:59 PM »

YOU WERENT EVEN A CHALLENGE!! NICE KNOWING YOU JETHRO!! ID REPLY TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU JUST POSTED..........BUT I DONT SPEAK HILLBILLY!! Grin

What's the matter casepussy???

You don't like being insulted the way you insult every one you jinx by betting on them??

I'll be in Vegas starting tommarrow for the next week,  please give me your lockola's for the week, this way I know who NOT to bet!!! Why would I want this you ask?Huh?   Because you are a loooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!
casemania

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 08:42:57 PM »

What's the matter casepussy???

You don't like being insulted the way you insult every one you jinx by betting on them??

I'll be in Vegas starting tommarrow for the next week,  please give me your lockola's for the week, this way I know who NOT to bet!!! Why would I want this you ask?Huh?   Because you are a loooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!
YOU CALL THAT INSULTING ME? LETTING OUT A FART IN CHURCH IS MORE INSULTING THAN YOU HILLBILLY!!
YOUR 15 MINS OF FAME W/ ME ARE JUST ABOUT UP............GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS.......OR IS IT TUNICA YOURE REALLY GOING TO..........YA KNOW,THE REDNECK RIVIERA!! Grin

ID GIVE YOU MY LOCKS OF THE WEEK,BUT THAT WOULD INVOLE YOU ACTUALLY READING........AND BY THE WAY YOU SPELLED "TOMMARROW" IT DONT LOOK LIKE YOU MADE IT OUT OF HILLBILLY VO TECH YET!!!!
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 08:50:35 PM »

YOU CALL THAT INSULTING ME? LETTING OUT A FART IN CHURCH IS MORE INSULTING THAN YOU HILLBILLY!!
YOUR 15 MINS OF FAME W/ ME ARE JUST ABOUT UP............GOOD LUCK IN VEGAS.......OR IS IT TUNICA YOURE REALLY GOING TO..........YA KNOW,THE REDNECK RIVIERA!! Grin

ID GIVE YOU MY LOCKS OF THE WEEK,BUT THAT WOULD INVOLE YOU ACTUALLY READING........AND BY THE WAY YOU SPELLED "TOMMARROW" IT DONT LOOK LIKE YOU MADE IT OUT OF HILLBILLY VO TECH YET!!!!

Wow you are right! I cant insult you! Especially after that tomorrow come back, that was harsh. But the real reason I cant insult you is be cause, that's right you guessed it YOU ARE

A LOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

casemania

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 09:01:59 PM »

Wow you are right! I cant insult you! Especially after that tomorrow come back, that was harsh. But the real reason I cant insult you is be cause, that's right you guessed it YOU ARE

A LOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

LIKE I SAID BEFORE..........I DONT SPEAK HILLBILLY THUS  I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!! maroon
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 09:52:09 PM »

Drivers arent athletes?  Are you serious?
casemania

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 09:55:58 PM »

PLEASE,TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING DRIVERS THEN TELL ME THEY ARE "ATHLETES!":
NICK CLEGG
GARY RATH
TONY DANDEO
DAN KENNEDY
GARY DANIELS
RON MARSH
DALE HITEMAN
BRUCE STURGEON
DON MCKIRGAN
MICHAEL ROBINSON
GENE VALLANDINGHAM
ROBERT TAYLOR
MAL BURROUGHS
DALE ROSS
DAN DALEY

ETC. ETC. ETC.

I REST MY CASE!!(NO PUN INTENDED!!) Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 10:00:36 PM by casemania » Report to moderator   Logged
fogger

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 10:21:47 PM »

long live tjhe kxjosicosli
pezz97

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 10:43:02 PM »

Hey Dt2 i have never seen you put a pick on this site!!! How come, cause if your wrong you might have to eat crow?Huh Give me a *** break, your going to go ahead and bash case cause he has the balls to put horses on here he likes, but you NEVER have once put a horse on here that you like!!!!!! When you put your lockolas on here and THEY ACTUALLY WIN, then go after case but till then , shut the *** up!@!!!!!! Case has given me a few horses have not seen anything from you!! Till then just be quiet
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 06:05:40 AM »

Actually the horses are the athletes!
Esab

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 06:25:15 AM »

PLEASE,TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING DRIVERS THEN TELL ME THEY ARE "ATHLETES!":
NICK CLEGG
GARY RATH
TONY DANDEO
DAN KENNEDY
GARY DANIELS
RON MARSH
DALE HITEMAN
BRUCE STURGEON
DON MCKIRGAN
MICHAEL ROBINSON
GENE VALLANDINGHAM
ROBERT TAYLOR
MAL BURROUGHS
DALE ROSS
DAN DALEY

ETC. ETC. ETC.

I REST MY CASE!!(NO PUN INTENDED!!) Cheesy

I think Mal Burroughs winning the Hambletonian just about crushed the idea that the drivers at the highest level are athletes. Of course he only did so with open rail provided by Trond Smeshammer, I think everyone in the race helped him except for Ray Schnitker. Too bad all those guys seeking horses from Burroughs didn't realize he was an old man bustout who proved his isn't a real player in breeeding and owning.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 08:12:36 AM »

Hey Dt2 i have never seen you put a pick on this site!!! How come, cause if your wrong you might have to eat crow?Huh Give me a f***ing break, your going to go ahead and bash case cause he has the balls to put horses on here he likes, but you NEVER have once put a horse on here that you like!!!!!! When you put your lockolas on here and THEY ACTUALLY WIN, then go after case but till then , shut the f*** up!@!!!!!! Case has given me a few horses have not seen anything from you!! Till then just be quiet

Pezz

I don't tout, handicap or gamble anymore. I stopped when the milkshakes started. Nowdays, these half dead overnight horses have more bleach,epo,  baking soda in them that the exotic bet should be whether they die or not after the race. I'm just a life long fan of the sport. And it makes me sick to see what chicago racing has become. I pretty much only watch stake races for two and three olds anymore.

I only called Casemania out last night ( which is the first time I ever did that) on this forum because he slams everyone that doesn't  bring home a winner for him. And in all honesty, the one that he should be slamming is himself for betting on these chemical experiments.

I do feel bad that I was so nasty to him on this  forum. But not everyone is a bum because that didn't put one of his lockola's in the winners circle. I just wanted to see how he liked a little taste of his own medicine. As we all can see he didn't.

With that said, I do apologize to Casemania. And wish him the best of luck at the races.
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 11:56:43 AM »

It sounds to me that you are not standing behind what you believe. To me you are taking a step back. Stand behind what you believe. You lose all credibility and respect by just putting up a mocking session with casemania for fun. Now you retract it. What's that all about?

MG-- flag
Redb2011

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 12:02:24 PM »

Its interesting that Casemania seems to be oibsessed by Tony Dandeo,Dandeo is 72 yeras old and over the past few years has hardly driven at all.For sure his production has been modest at best---but gee give the old guy a break,
casemania

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 12:04:36 PM »

Its interesting that Casemania seems to be oibsessed by Tony Dandeo,Dandeo is 72 yeras old and over the past few years has hardly driven at all.For sure his production has been modest at best---but gee give the old guy a break,
DJS CADET.......LAST TUES @ FHLD......$8.80!!! dollar mucker
Redb2011

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »

From the rail-----switch to Monk---switch to Cat---enough said?--like I said "give the old guy a break" You failed to mention the week prior.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 01:25:41 PM »

It sounds to me that you are not standing behind what you believe. To me you are taking a step back. Stand behind what you believe. You lose all credibility and respect by just putting up a mocking session with casemania for fun. Now you retract it. What's that all about?

MG-- flag

No, I DO BELIEVE IN WHAT I posted last night  I just felt bad about  being an ass to him last night.

I'm off for Vegas. Have a good week

Hoberz

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 01:26:40 PM »

Are the trainers better drivers than the "so-called crappy drivers" that you claim?

TALK horses & handicapping over at www.thelightninglane.com
casemania

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 06:46:42 PM »

From the rail-----switch to Monk---switch to Cat---enough said?--like I said "give the old guy a break" You failed to mention the week prior.
NO TRY PRIOR WEEK!! 8 HOLE! Wink
BTW.........YANNICK DROVE THIS TIME;NOT CAT!!!
GET YOUR GAME UP WHEN YOURE TALKING THIS GAME W/ ME SON!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 06:53:24 PM by casemania » Report to moderator   Logged
philman

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 06:49:29 PM »

Oh My God  Case you are the only smart one on this subject dont waste your breath with HILLBILLYS geezer mucker.
casemania

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 06:57:25 PM »

Oh My God  Case you are the only smart one on this subject dont waste your breath with HILLBILLYS geezer mucker.
YEAH, I KNOW PHIL! BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I DO TRY AND EDUCATE THE JETHROS AND ELLA MAYS OF THIS BOARD!!! Grin
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

I didn't fail gym. I just didn't try to damn hard

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »

I DO TRY AND EDUCATE THE JETHROS AND ELLA MAYS OF THIS BOARD!!! Grin

Try talking to the Jethros and EllIE Mae's, maybe they will listen. Tongue

Do you want cream with that cup of shut the hell up?
philman

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 07:18:08 PM »

Hey Case does Amy like you man?Huh
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »

Hey Case does Amy like you man?Huh

Where have you been? 8)  He's had the hots for me for years! heart

philman

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 07:25:50 PM »

Maybe your right if the digits line up properly
friskyfire

if silence is golden..then why is duct tape silver

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 07:26:32 PM »

case is an idiot! needs new material.

while I applaude your courage, i question your intelligence.
philman

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »

In case's defense he is not an Idiot he has knowledge half of the morons in this forum only wish they had.   
casemania

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2006, 07:29:17 PM »

case is an idiot! needs new material.
.........AND IF BRAINS WERE WATER,YOUD DROWN IN A PUDDLE YOU DOPE!!! maroon
friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2006, 07:30:44 PM »

and how many times have  you used that? plenty. its quite old. go write yourself some new material. you need it!

philman

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2006, 07:32:33 PM »

Hey Case FRisky is a huge I mean Huge  JAson Dillander fan.  Posters and all.
friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2006, 07:34:52 PM »

first of all, im not american, and second of all, i havent the slightest clue who jason dillander is and im not ashamed to admit it.

casemania

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2006, 07:35:46 PM »

Where have you been? 8)  He's had the hots for me for years! heart
YEAH OK ELLIE MAY!!
IM MORE OF A SOKY OR KIMMEE FAN!! Kiss
casemania

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

first of all, im not american, and second of all, i havent the slightest clue who jason dillander is and im not ashamed to admit it.
WELL THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING..............YOU MUST BE A FROG OR A CANADARICAN!!!
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2006, 07:37:31 PM »

YEAH OK ELLIE MAY!!
IM MORE OF A SOKY OR KIMMEE FAN!! Kiss

Figures.  More into butt than boobs.  I'm crushed. Cry

friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2006, 07:38:01 PM »

im not ashamed to not be american.

casemania

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »

im not ashamed to not be american.
THATS COOL!...........BUT WHAT YOU OUGHTA BE ASHAMED OF IS THE JACKSHIT YOU POST ON HERE ON ANY GIVEN DAY!!! maroon
friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2006, 07:46:36 PM »

and you should be ashamed to have the name case.

casemania

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2006, 07:51:06 PM »

and you should be ashamed to have the name case.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IM NAMED AFTER ONE OF THE WINNINGEST DRIVERS AND ICON OF HARNESS RACING..........WALTER CASE JR!!!

HE AND I HAVE A LOT IN COMMON................WE BOTH WIN ALOT..........WELL.......... I WIN SOMETIMES!!! Grin
friskyfire

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2006, 07:52:15 PM »

wow. it looks like your ego deflated a bit. to bad mark macs hasnt also.

In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2006, 10:55:42 PM »

Figures.  More into butt than boobs.  I'm crushed. Cry
alot of guys like behind quarters better than jugs, cause if they are more than a mouth full, then it's a waste Grin

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: