Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 11:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Barry Langley????  (Read 4794 times)
fatman

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 11:09:56 PM »

BARRY SHOWED ALOT OF CLASS TO COME ON BTW AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!! ITS TIME TO RUCKER TO SHOW UP
Report to moderator   Logged
casemania

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2006, 01:35:38 AM »

BARRY SHOWED ALOT OF CLASS TO COME ON BTW AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!! ITS TIME TO RUCKER TO SHOW UP
YUP! HE GETS THE CASEY  !!
swoodall

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2006, 01:51:54 AM »

Fatman  WTF??  Class??

Langley

You didn't address the conversation Warren and Tetrick was having during the post parade?  Why is Warren NOT allowed to race in Indiana?  Did you work for Warren during his trips to Hoosier and Indiana Downs?  What have you learned from the great Todd Warren that makes you a better horseman at age 21 than Jim Meade?  Did you ever work for an honest horseman before working for Warren?  Somewhere at sometime you would have needed to learn more then just how to tube one?  Why did you follow him to Chicago?  To cash some big tickets or were the roads to Indiana off limits?  By the way exactly how long is a while?  Tetrick just drove for you on Saturday.
swoodall

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2006, 02:22:40 AM »

BL

Rick Dane used to be a frequent poster on BTW slamming the cheaters who Johnston favors.  Rick would get all offended if someone accused him of shady training practices.  He got pissed that I posted the dirty deal he pulled on me with a horse I had bred.  Low and behold Rick(his barn tact room) gets busted with needles and syringes and serves over a year suspension in Illinois and races out east during that suspension.  Who did Rick used to work for?     Rucker!  The shadow of the man you worked for is on you until you prove you are running your horses on hay and oats.  You can't demand respect, you have to earn it.
barry langley

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2006, 04:36:16 PM »

swoodal, when you had horses, who trained them??? I don't think i have to answer to you. If you have such a problem with me then don't worry, I will come find you in the grandstand and you can straighten things out with me. I am not sure why you feel it be necessary to be putting your nose in my business or anyone elses for that matter, so i would suggest u take your little cane and move on up out of my business.
casemania

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 04:45:28 PM »

YO BARRY............SCREW THESE IMBECILES ON HERE! THERES NO REASONING W/ THESE HILLBILLIES!!
ALL THE DO IS CRY HOW CROOKED THE GAME IS AND THEN CANT WAIT TO POST ON HERE!!
JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOURE DOING.............AND LET THE CASEMAN KNOW WHEN I CAN FIRE IT IN................ESP ON THAT ONE FROM LEBANON SAT NIGHT!!! Wink
barry langley

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 04:50:10 PM »

no kidding, i haven't done a damn thing to anybody in chicago. I am just trying to race my horses and make money. I'd wait a while on the lebanon horse. He isnt not in top form right now. I left him with a buddy of mine just to do him a favor. But i am sure he will have him right in a few weeks.
njhorseman

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2006, 04:50:53 PM »

swoodal, when you had horses, who trained them??? I don't think i have to answer to you. If you have such a problem with me then don't worry, I will come find you in the grandstand and you can straighten things out with me. I am not sure why you feel it be necessary to be putting your nose in my business or anyone elses for that matter, so i would suggest u take your little cane and move on up out of my business.

Interesting how someone who registered for BTW the day before yesterday knows that swoodal uses a cane...something that probably hasn't been mentioned here for months.

Makes ya wonder, doesn't it... Wink
casemania

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2006, 04:52:47 PM »

no kidding, i haven't done a damn thing to anybody in chicago. I am just trying to race my horses and make money. I'd wait a while on the lebanon horse. He isnt not in top form right now. I left him with a buddy of mine just to do him a favor. But i am sure he will have him right in a few weeks.
IS HE STAYING IN LEBANON OR ARE YOU BRINGING HIM TO CHI??
swoodall

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2006, 12:05:24 AM »

Thank You NJ Horseman.  Someone at Balmoral has pointed me out to him or this is another BTW troll.  I can't get a feel for which one he is, a troll or BL.

If you are BL then You never address my questions in my previous posts.  I didn't expect you to since Warren is your mentor.  That conversation between Warren and Timmy was obvious on TV much less along the fence near the finish line.  If your BUSINESS is cheating then finding me in the grandstand is the least of your worries.  You have a zero right to privacy at a public racecourse and your training and gambling practices are 100% my business since I am part of the betting public from which you make a living.  If the IRB won't put their noses in your business then the betting public will have to ensure you play the game legally and not by Warren's rules of harness training.  I suggest your work out something besides your jaw before you visit the grandstand.  I don't run.
getemup

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2006, 02:37:17 AM »

IS HE STAYING IN LEBANON OR ARE YOU BRINGING HIM TO CHI??

He is in on Saturday at Lebanon.....race 5 number 2 with Sam Noble driving!
clearly leathel

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 07:48:47 AM »

OK now this is starting to piss me off. swoodall if you don't stop running your mouth i will also come up to the grandstands and  beat you ass my self. Ur probably just some fat ass piece of shit that when is not blowing *** is blowing all his money trying to hit on that one race a night.
swoodall

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2006, 02:09:36 PM »

Clearly Leathel = Clearly An Inbred Moron

Why don't you go race in Indiana  you moron and you won't have to deal with someone catching your man Warren (known cheater) conversing on the track with a driver who shares his barn and was on board a horse owned and trained by someone who had worked for him.  OOH WAIT, YOU CAN'T!  Indiana refused to allow Warren to race there.

The only reason these threads have been started on BTW is the checkered past of Todd Warren and the TV showing Warren and Tetrick talking during the post parade of the 13th race on Saturday night.  Add now the details that Langley had learned at least some of his craft from Warren, it was Langley's first claim at Balmoral since "going out on his own" and claimed off an experienced trainer in Jim Meade, Warren then sets up the pace in the race and Tetrick gets a golden trip.

All of these facts could be considered coincidence except for the refusal of Langley(troll?) and the Warren asslickers on BTW to answer the questions in these threads about what was said on the track.  It re-enforces the negative image of harness racing as being completely crooked.  What the public views and how they interpret what they see is IMPORTANT!  Restoring and enforcing integrity will be the only salvation for horse racing.

Telling someone to shut the F*** up or you will beat their ass is the icing on the crooked cake.
AdvancedArt

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2006, 03:42:30 PM »

Dreamintheniteaway was claimed from my stable last sat for 5k , he is a nice race horse with big problems.........Nothing happened down on the back stretch, just some over reacting?  When I  got the horse he was a 3 clm we won 3 in a row with him in for 8 clm also finishing 2nd with him in the open. This summer we put a new lifetime mark on him at Scioto Downs. Like I said he is a nice horse when he is sound and his CHT does not flare up! The pins in his  back legs have been ok the last couple of months just the front bad leg is bothering him with the CHT he has not been racing good. I wish all his new connections the best of luck with him he is a nice race horse with a huge heart!!! 

VG
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 03:44:19 PM by AdvancedArt » Report to moderator   Logged
DawgPound

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »

Dreamintheniteaway was claimed from my stable last sat for 5k , he is a nice race horse with big problems.........Nothing happened down on the back stretch, just some over reacting?  When I  got the horse he was a 3 clm we won 3 in a row with him in for 8 clm also finishing 2nd with him in the open. This summer we put a new lifetime mark on him at Scioto Downs. Like I said he is a nice horse when he is sound and his CHT does not flare up! The pins in his  back legs have been ok the last couple of months just the front bad leg is bothering him with the CHT he has not been racing good. I wish all his new connections the best of luck with him he is a nice race horse with a huge heart!!! 

VG

What is CHT?
pacerfan

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2006, 06:37:38 PM »

Interesting how someone who registered for BTW the day before yesterday knows that swoodal uses a cane...something that probably hasn't been mentioned here for months.

Makes ya wonder, doesn't it... Wink

NJHorseman,  I do not know Barry Langley. I know for a fact that I was reading BTW for at least 6 months prior to signing up.
Perhaps He did the same?? Or as it has been said many times on this site Everyone at the Balmoral and Maywood has knowledge of what goes on here.

I want to congratulate him on his success and I wish Barry Langley well with his future.
It's nice to see young people in the sport and being successful. It keeps us going.
Hard 2 Brake

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2006, 07:29:07 PM »

Just so everyone knows it is definitely Barry Langley and he definitely does it ALL on his own. He gets no help from anyone.  You guys keep talking about Jim Meade being experienced?Huh  Who cares!!!!!  He sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys really need to get a life.  You have a guy who used a trainer who is now barred from racing forever running his mouth???  If I was you sir I would quit because I dont like your chances if it gets ugly!!!!
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »

HARD 2 BRAKE, THAT NAME RINGS A BELL. I USED TO BET ON A HORSE THAT WAS NAMED THAT. HE SUCKED, COULDN'T GET OUT OF HIS OWN WAY Grin 

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
pacerfan

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »

Clearly Leathel = Clearly An Inbred Moron

Swoodle,  I have a few comments about your post

Why don't you go race in Indiana  you moron and you won't have to deal with someone catching your man Warren (known cheater) Show me some facts in writing positives? when, where, etc. conversing on the track with a driver who shares his barn and was on board a horse owned and trained by someone who had worked for him.  OOH WAIT, YOU CAN'T!  Indiana refused to allow Warren to race there.

The only reason these threads have been started on BTW is the checkered past of Todd Warren and the TV showing Warren and Tetrick talking during the post parade of the 13th race on Saturday night.  Were those the only two drivers talking on the track that night?

Add now the details that Langley had learned at least some of his craft from Warren, it was Langley's first claim at Balmoral since "going out on his own" and claimed off an experienced trainer in Jim Meade,  At one time, it would have been hard to improve off of Mr. Meade. However, for whatever reasons, he is batting a .139 UTRS (54-4-2-6).
Warren then sets up the pace in the race and Tetrick gets a golden trip. What race were you watching? See the chart below. Tetrick golden trip?? looks like he came from last
All of these facts could be considered coincidence except for the refusal of Langley(troll?) and the Warren asslickers on BTW to answer the questions in these threads about what was said on the track.  It re-enforces the negative image of harness racing as being completely crooked.  What the public views and how they interpret what they see is IMPORTANT!  Restoring and enforcing integrity will be the only salvation for horse racing.

Telling someone to shut the F*** up or you will beat their ass is the icing on the crooked cake.

Please go back and look at the past performance lines of Warrens horse. The horse shows speed. He likes to be close to the front. Did you notice if Tetrick and Holland were talking also? Holland went around Warren to take the lead. It looks to me like the first and third betting choices were where they should have been. Close to the front to give them a chance to win.

I am the betting public and that is how i viewed the race.

By the way,  Do you really have a cane? Just asking.
(This is the chart from the balmoral website. Big B Thank you.)

*THIRTEENTH-1 MILE PACE; 15000CL; PURSE $7,200 TRACK CONDITION-FT  OFF: 11:20*
HORSE                 PP  1/4  1/2  3/4   STR       FIN       TIME     LAST Q  ODDS     DRIVER       TRAINER
Rubens Barrichello    8    9    9o   8oo  5-2 3/4   1-2     1:52.1    26.3    9.80      Ti Tetrick   Langley
Rosanali N               9    4    3o   2      1-1        2-2      1:52.3    28.0    5.20      D Magee      Phillips
Big Green Machine   3    6    5o   4o    3-1 3/4   3-2      1:52.3    27.4   3.40       A Miller     Dane Jr
Chain of Light          5    7    7    6oo  7-3 1/4    4-2 1/2  1:52.4  27.3   13.30     De Magee     Porcelli Jr
Cambustion             1    3    4    5     6-3          5-2 3/4  1:52.4  27.4   E,006.10 D Hiteman    Smith
He's Got It All          2    5    6    7      8-5         6-3       1:52.4   27.2   E,006.10 S Widger     Rucker
Pocket Galleon N      6    8    8    9     9-6 1/2    7-7 1/2  1:53.4  28.0   8.30       Rj Anderson  Anderson
Truly Cams Star        4    2    1    1     2-1          8-7 1/2  1:53.4  29.2   4.30       B Holland    Blumenfeld
Keystone Linford      7    1o   2    3     4-2 1/4    9-8       1:53.4  29.1   *3.20     Te Warren    Warren
Time-27.0; 55.2; 1:24.2; 1:52.1**
secret squirrel

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2006, 11:54:26 PM »

I'd wait a while on the lebanon horse. He isnt not in top form right now. I left him with a buddy of mine just to do him a favor. But i am sure he will have him right in a few weeks.
now THAT just made me laugh and laugh...............
swoodall

« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2006, 12:51:11 PM »

pacerfan

Your an idiot too?  Positives?  Indiana told Warren NO, thats why he landed here.  Your now a Warren asslicker demanding proof.  Call Indiana Downs and ask to ship a Warren horse for next weekend and see how far you get.

Drivers talk all the time which is the subject of another thread.

All barns racing on honest effort have cycles up and down.  Jim Meade has a utrs that suggest he races on good old horsemanship.

I chart all races as they race and review the replay to see if I missed anything.  The Balmoral charts since the change in who charts them have been full of errors.  The chart below doesn't support your view *** it supports mine.  Why don't you read some of the other threads on this subject where I listed exactly how the race went.  I said Warren and Holland pushed the pace.  The track was flat and any 1/2 that fast ended up with the front runners dead before the 7/8's pole.  Track Master ranks horses in their speed rankings  by their average 1st qt position over their last 10 races.  WARREN AND HOLLAND were not in the top three!  In order the speed rankings for early pace was #5 Pocket Galleon N (who ducked), 1a He's Got It All ( who took back ), and #8 Rosanali N (who left from the 9 hole).  Magee is the only one who used his horse early and held on at the end.

The first half was 55.2 last half in 57.  What handicapping school did you graduate from?  Tetrick was in perfect position at the top of the stretch according to the way the race set up.  Warren and Holland have NOT left with these two horses everytime even when they had an inside post.

Rubens Barrichello closed almost 2 SECONDS faster than his last 6 races!  28.1  28.3  28.2  29.0  27.4  28.3  all races at Balmoral.  yes you are PART of the betting public and so are these guys including Holland!

Yes, I said I don't run in another thread but it's partly because I can't.

cfinch

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2006, 01:27:35 PM »

Hey Barry,

How bout sending me some of that Rocket Fuel?   Roll Eyes

looker

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2006, 04:31:37 PM »

Rocket fuel? I thought it was done on hard work and oats!!! Grin
secret squirrel

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2006, 02:55:09 PM »

amazing improvement on that horse.....i see he is in for 4 this week.......you guys will really make your money back on that one.
maybe his CHT is acting up....or it could be that all that talk about improving this horse from his former trainer has come back to bite you in the as...errr...karma

DLeestable

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »

Jersey,

I don't believe he is a troll.   Alot of people read this site, but never post. Beside he can't be all bad, he's a fellow Indian.  I will ask him when I see him if he is posting. Easy on the young lad........
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: