Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 01:31:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME TO RETURN THE FAVORS  (Read 1234 times)
Dan Nance

« on: December 06, 2005, 12:33:12 AM »

I'm expecting all you guys out there to start returning some of the favors I did for you when I was training and giving all you guys winners from my stable left and right. That means all you guys!!!!

Why did I have to tell guys like Ginder, and so many other clowns who hung out in the grandstand about my stock along with alot of other trainers. Alot of people made alot of nice scores because I never lied to them about my horses.

Never do I get a call from any of the big users from Chi-Town with some info they may have on a horse. Only this past weekend did someone call me up with some solid info.

I'm sure Terry Bowers who I put on big winners in "98" is still betting horses but this is another guy who won't ever throw me some info that he gets from time to time. Out of sight, Out of mind. Right Terry?

Chuck Fink is another guy who filled his pockets with info from me even when he was no longer one of my owners. He also gets steam but never once returns the favor with a little info from time to time.

So, let's go all you " Big Users From Chi-Town " start returning the favors with some info to the guy who made you money.
Report to moderator   Logged
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 12:35:30 AM »

i wasnt around to bet your big lobsters .. but i could of sworn i PMed you some winners ... but whatever.. ill fill u in this week .. if u need to make a score

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 01:17:05 AM »

i wasnt around to bet your big lobsters .. but i could of sworn i PMed you some winners ... but whatever.. ill fill u in this week .. if u need to make a score

Your dad cashed plenty on my great claims. Ask him. Thanks!!!!!
off stride

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 09:03:14 AM »

HEY DAN....
tough business

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 09:34:07 AM »

Dan , I am quite certain I don't owe you any tips, but will be glad to pass on any info I get to you..However, there have been atleast a 100 post by you that you and your brother are the best handicappers in the country...so I have to ask the question, WHY do you need info?
ZeeGirl

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 09:49:46 AM »

I would think that there is a big difference between handicapping and good inside information.  Great handicappers can not touch the win percentage of good information.  To prove my point, Michael LaChance at a single meet gave out 22 horses, 19 won, and the win mutuals were all $12.00 and above.   Good inside information on a regular basis is invaluable. 
tough business

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 10:04:11 AM »

Z, if Mike Lachance gave out any winners, I would be surprised!!  However if he did give 19 out of 22, I ask you, WHY would anyone he gave that info to still be betting?Huh??They would have to be STUPID!!
ZeeGirl

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 10:11:13 AM »

Its true TB, and the person he gave the horses to was and still is a small bettor.  The person that collects the urine samples has more driver friends than you can imagine.   
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2005, 02:28:59 PM »

Dan , I am quite certain I don't owe you any tips, but will be glad to pass on any info I get to you..However, there have been atleast a 100 post by you that you and your brother are the best handicappers in the country...so I have to ask the question, WHY do you need info?

I'm talking about the people that were around in the 80's when I was giving them winners left and right and are still around today. Everybody was looking for Team *** to put them on our horses and we did.

Zeegirl is correct. Good inside info is better then any handicapper can come up with. Just ask Tom Wendt. Why do you think he always was sucking up to Morgan and alot of other guys who could give him inside info. Maybe the info was bad and that's why he had to commit insurance fraud for money.

Yours Truly

burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 02:51:08 PM »

I'm expecting all you guys out there to start returning some of the favors I did for you when I was training and giving all you guys winners from my stable left and right. That means all you guys!!!!

Why did I have to tell guys like Ginder, and so many other clowns who hung out in the grandstand about my stock along with alot of other trainers. Alot of people made alot of nice scores because I never lied to them about my horses.

Never do I get a call from any of the big users from Chi-Town with some info they may have on a horse. Only this past weekend did someone call me up with some solid info.

I'm sure Terry Bowers who I put on big winners in "98" is still betting horses but this is another guy who won't ever throw me some info that he gets from time to time. Out of sight, Out of mind. Right Terry?

Chuck Fink is another guy who filled his pockets with info from me even when he was no longer one of my owners. He also gets steam but never once returns the favor with a little info from time to time.

So, let's go all you " Big Users From Chi-Town " start returning the favors with some info to the guy who made you money.

This is pathetic!
Maybe we should have a telethon for this guy?
tough business

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 03:53:13 PM »

DN, don't want you to think I am ragging on you, but I know a couple of handicappers who talk to NO one, especailly drivers and trainers, they just watch races and do quite well for themselves..I was under the impression that you did the same. They didn't need any info to cash tickets..lots of them and for BIG money.  Besides what the hell kind of info would Chuck Fink get and from who nowadays?  Ray Howard?  Hell you can get that info yourself!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 04:37:49 PM »

DN, don't want you to think I am ragging on you, but I know a couple of handicappers who talk to NO one, especailly drivers and trainers, they just watch races and do quite well for themselves..I was under the impression that you did the same. They didn't need any info to cash tickets..lots of them and for BIG money.  Besides what the hell kind of info would Chuck Fink get and from who nowadays?  Ray Howard?  Hell you can get that info yourself!!

I do just fine handicapping on my own. My W2G's this year add up to more then my wife's salary. A little inside info is good now and then. When I'm handicapping how do I know if a guy is going dead that night or if a tainer trained a horse in 55 under wraps. Most of the time the info sucks, you have to evaluate the source before you take the info into consideration. Don't worry about Chuck Fink, he gets alot of steam from guys. That man comes to the track with all four pockets loaded and ready to fire.

Yours Truly
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: