Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 29, 2014, 12:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SERIOUS QUESTION FOR NANCE BASHERS  (Read 9496 times)
njhorseman

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2005, 04:22:45 PM »

Once again Paul you are 100 % totally correct.  I am a raving anti-dentite...err semite.  I dream of Hitler winning WWII and wiping us all out each and every day.  I hope I can purge every Jewish person out of my neighborhood.  It may take awhile, since the area is probably 50 %  Jewish, but by all that's holy, I start getting rid of them tomorrow.  My college roommates Terry Shapiro and David Rubenstein better not read this or I'll never be invited to one of their children's bar or bat mitzvahs again.  Only you, the greatest standardbred owner of all time could figure that out -well done.  Working with Barnett/Zimmerman LLC and fooling those two was very difficult.  I don't know they couldn't figure it out all those times at work at lunch, at the track and on roadtrips to see their stakes horses.  To Al Garnick, one of the best people ever to work at the CME, I'm sorry I deceived you.  All those many hours we discussed life and harness racing , all I could think of is how you were a dumb (fill in the blank insulting remark here).

Paul, at least now everyone on the forum knows you're a proud man and not a self-hating type of person.  Thank you for shedding the light and interpretting every post to help weed out all the folks that don't think like yourself.  I guess I should stage a book burning of "How to Own Winning Standardbred Racehorses" at the local clan meeting.  Can you lend me some white sheets ?  I'm low on funds after losing sessions on Thursday and Sunday.  Thanks buddy.  Wink  TC    P.S.  I have to go.  I'm having rabbi Michael Lerner over for cocktails and dinner.  Should be a hoot.   P.P.S.  To those of you who can't distinguish satire from hate rantings, you should get out more often.  Wink 

TC:
Congratulations. You've just posted your most meaningful piece since the time you used our former governor's sexual preferences and your opinion of New Jersey pizza as the rationale for why you were right and I was wrong about whatever we were discussing at the time.

Are you sure you named every Jew you know? I'll bet if you think hard, you'll remember some more names. The more names you use, the more impressed I'll be.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2005, 04:31:41 PM »

DT2

I actually am concerned that NJ Paul had to put up with this nonsense.

Were you concerned when Robman was calling RTP a WAP? No, you're concerned with Paul because you like Paul.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2005, 04:34:35 PM »

Were you concerned when Robman was calling RTP a WAP? No, you're concerned with Paul because you like Paul.

Sorry for not responding quicker Nance.
I didn't realize it was your post.
It didn't have that stupid mug of yours on it.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »

Paulie, I'd say that half my friends are Jewish and half are gentile.  Does that meet your criteria ?  My best friend from the CME is Jewish (though more interested in high-stakes NL Texas Hold-'em than in the Torah) and my best friend at the races is also a member of the tribe.  I forgot to mention them.  P.M. me for the list of all my friends and pick out the Jews from the Gentiles.  I'll infrared my address book to you.  It contains about 600 entries, so I hope you have time to go through it.  On 2nd thought, I'm growing concerned that you are a self-hating type of person, because this is a real hot-button issue for you.   For me, it's everyday life and I at least know a person you are accusing of something he is NOT.  Dan may be non-PC (as most of his generation are), but an anti-semite -it would be the 1st I'm hearing of some things.  TC  P.S.  I wanted to be a Talmudic scholar in another life.  Should I change that wish and become a winning standardbred owner and Nazi humter instead ?  Please let me know.  Wink  P.P.S. I thought my "Pre-Race A to Z" was your favorite post ?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 04:51:08 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2005, 04:48:17 PM »

bahama

you are a *** jerkoff!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2005, 04:54:09 PM »

bahama

you are a *** jerkoff!!!
dt2, don't even pay attention to such "baiters".  It'll be gone soon and such filth is more for show than anything else.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2005, 04:58:30 PM »

This thread is about Nance Bashers and now it's turned into a Jew fest. I'm Italian and Polish so start bashing my race since this thread is about Nance Bashers. Start up a NJhorseman Basher thread if you guys want to keep talking about Jewish people.
Yours Truly
burton

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2005, 05:00:46 PM »

Nance,

You are the worst kind of human being.
I'm off to a church service for my daughter.
I suppose you hate Catholics too.
I'll say a prayer for you.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2005, 05:02:18 PM »

This thread is about Nance Bashers and now it's turned into a Jew fest. I'm Italian and Polish so start bashing my race since this thread is about Nance Bashers. Start up a NJhorseman Basher thread if you guys want to keep talking about Jewish people.
Yours Truly

Dan - I'm Italian and polish too......maybe we're cousins....Joe B
TC

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2005, 05:04:47 PM »

Nance,

You are the worst kind of human being.
I'm off to a church service for my daughter.
I suppose you hate Catholics too.
I'll say a prayer for you.
burton, are you sick ?  Dan stated earlier that he was a Catholic.  Didn't you read carefully.  Oh well, it happens to all of us from time to time.  Give Dan a break and stickto the easy arrows to sling at him.  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2005, 05:08:52 PM »

Dan - I'm Italian and polish too......maybe we're cousins....Joe B
that would make you Paisanski, no ?   Wink  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2005, 05:10:13 PM »

burton, are you sick ?  Dan stated earlier that he was a Catholic.  Didn't you read carefully.  Oh well, it happens to all of us from time to time.  Give Dan a break and stickto the easy arrows to sling at him.  TC

TC
        Thanks for reminding Burton I'm Catholic. Well, Burton says he's leaving now Joe B. appears. I like Mark Furman he hates everybody.

Yours Truly
TC

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2005, 05:12:51 PM »

TC
        Thanks for reminding Burton I'm Catholic. Well, Burton says he's leaving now Joe B. appears. I like Mark Furman he hates everybody.

Yours Truly

I prefer Howard Stern.  He hates everybody but a few strippers and his agent who got him $100+ MIL to move to satellite radio.  Wink  TC
njhorseman

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2005, 05:15:09 PM »

Paulie, I'd say that half my friends are Jewish and half are gentile.  Does that meet your criteria ?  My best friend from the CME is Jewish (though more interested in high-stakes NL Texas Hold-'em than in the Torah) and my best friend at the races is also a member of the tribe.  I forgot to mention them.  P.M. me for the list of all my friends and pick out the Jews from the Gentiles.  I'll infrared my address book to you.  It contains about 600 entries, so I hope you have time to go through it.  On 2nd thought, I'm growing concerned that you are a self-hating type of person, because this is a real hot-button issue for you.   For me, it's everyday life and I at least know a person you are accusing of something he is NOT.  Dan may be non-PC (as most of his generation are), but an anti-semite -it would be the 1st I'm hearing of some things.  TC  P.S.  I wanted to be a Talmudic scholar in another life.  Should I change that wish and become a winning standardbred owner and Nazi humter instead ?  Please let me know.  Wink  P.P.S. I thought my "Pre-Race A to Z" was your favorite post ?

TC:
Now I see you're getting really chummy, calling me Paulie. You went right for my bait, and now talk about half your friends, or about 300 based on your address book, being Jewish.

You guessed wrong about the "hot button." It only becomes so when guys like you keep digging a deeper hole for themselves every time they open their mouths. Don't try so hard, TC, it really doesn't look too sincere, you know. Sure I'm self hating. That must be why I'm willing to expose myself to slurs from every psycho on this board.

Let's agree to put a sock in this one, TC, before I start believing you actually are an anti-Semite.
Dan Nance

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2005, 05:24:02 PM »

You guys have your own thread now.

Yours truly
TC

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2005, 05:29:26 PM »

Can't you read ?  I said I was an anti-semite.  I really know no Jewish people.  They are all made up.  I live in a trailer in Hicksville and put out a hate letter under a White-Power moniker.  Paulie,Paulie, Paulie, you are going off the deepend boychick.  I may keep letting you squirm before easing your pain, but this is sadistically fun watching you flail away at bad guess after bad guess.  P.M. me next time you go to the Meadowlands, because my "handler" is there and he is cooking up the next hate rally right down Rte. 3 as we speak.  He'll vouch for my secret membership in the clan, the White Power League, and in the restriction policies at my country club.  Oh Paulie, Paulie, Paulie, I wish I could blurt out what I really think of you but then I'd be found out as a Nazi and would ruin my political career.  Talk to you later.  Your favorite BTW goyem, TC  P.S.  Is it over the top to get a Manson-esque swiztika put on my forehead ?    
njhorseman

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2005, 06:06:39 PM »

Squirming? TC, you must be hallucinating.
njhorseman

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2005, 06:07:50 PM »

You guys have your own thread now.

Dan:
I learned about hijacking a thread from the best...you. Grin
shuffledagain

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2005, 06:18:05 PM »

Big Daddy,

Wifes grandfather was a trainer/breeder in Michigan long ago.  Upon his passing the wife and I claimed and bought a few (13) in Michigan and had limited success.  Bought a Chicago mare at an auction in NJ.  Took her to a Michigan stud and turned out a very nice little horse that campaigned for years under another owner.

Out of the business since,  still push some money through the windows at Hazel.  Tracks I follow are Woodbine/Mohawk and the Meadowlands.  Got an IPOD for finishing second in an online contest this year.  May have inadvertently caused the ruckus in Cleveland's first 100K tourney fifteen years or so ago.  Have a few other stories that sound like "whoppers" that I will not speak of.  If one lives long enough all sorts of shit happens.

Have made contact with a couple trainers in Toronto.  I'm getting the bug again to be an owner.  

Found the site by accident.  The online tourney was stopping in Chicago for the American Nationals and I was looking for anything that might help.   Morbid curiousity keeps bringing me back to it daily.

Would love to discuss handicapping, but in a public forum touting the horse that one really bets makes no sense at all.  Some of these guys, me included, can punish the odds.

That's about it.

Last in 24.2, "something ain't right with that!"
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2005, 07:49:04 AM »

Hey dude, When we were together we were Team Nance and shared the credit. I was on my own for close to four years without my brother and won hundreds of races. He did not take credit for my time alone nor did I take credit for his time alone when he returned to racing in 96 and 97 and his time at Los Al.

I had nothing to do with SN's troubles with Bowen and Steinmeyer. I did however get a reputation for being a juiceman because of the M99 positives my brother had. Scott dealt with Bowen and the guy turned out to ruin my brothers career while leaving me with a bad reputation because I shared the same name. Believe me, I thought of putting Bowen 6 feet under back in "85" for F**king with my name but because of my wife and kids I didn't. He died a couple of years ago and I couldn't be happier.

If you feel my brother was a better trainer then me then fine you're entitled to your opinion. I happen to think we are one in the same. He did alot on his own and so did I. When we were a team we even better. Thanks to Bowen and Steinmeyer they took away the Team. But, as they say " That's Life ".

Yours Truly

CLAIMING KING,
                       just checking the usta stats and they show 41 lifetime wins for you and 30 for brother scott . these numbers along with a .200 batting average do not seem to qualify you  for royalty status. perhaps you used a ghost trainer to acheive all  of the HUNDREDS of wins?Huh??  just curious. i'm new to this so please don't start  bashing me. just trying to get the facts. I'll be anxiously awaiting your reply.
                                                            sincerely,

king thermo
burton

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2005, 09:47:07 AM »

Claimking,

Thanks for the stats.
I think Nance won more than that.
Their database must not go that far back.
Check out John Falkner or Terry and Gary Leonard.
Nance's numbers should be somewhere below those in the 70-80's.

Do they have a category for racist trainers?
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2005, 11:16:22 AM »

Claimking,

Thanks for the stats.
I think Nance won more than that.
Their database must not go that far back.
Check out John Falkner or Terry and Gary Leonard.
Nance's numbers should be somewhere below those in the 70-80's.

Do they have a category for racist trainers?

these stats go back to the 70's,
burton

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2005, 11:55:44 AM »

CLAIMING KING,
                       just checking the usta stats and they show 41 lifetime wins for you and 30 for brother scott . these numbers along with a .200 batting average do not seem to qualify you  for royalty status. perhaps you used a ghost trainer to acheive all  of the HUNDREDS of wins?Huh??  just curious. i'm new to this so please don't start  bashing me. just trying to get the facts. I'll be anxiously awaiting your reply.
                                                            sincerely,

king thermo

Maybe EW wouldn't mind looking into this?
Alot of interested readers would like to see the data.
And have it confirmed.
Dan Nance

« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2005, 12:31:35 PM »

CLAIMING KING,
                                                            sincerely,

king thermo

You say you're new to the forum so I'm going to show you some respect. The USTA did not keep trainers stats before 1991. This has been discussed before on the old forum before it was hacked. All the wins, seconds, and thirds during the 80's are not available for trainers, only drivers. I called the USTA and asked them why they didn't keep trainers stats before 1991 and their answer to me was all that matters in the business is the drivers. Your stats are from the 90's alone.

If you would like I could start posting all of our win pictures in our careers over the next 7 days and bore the hell out of the viewers of this forum. I did that on the old forum when I got pissed off when some clown said the Nance's never won any races. It would take me days on end to scan and post HUNDREDS of win pictures just to satisfy a few doubters of this forum. I'm not going to waist my time and do such a thing anymore.

If you are new to the forum like you say then just ask the people who were around in the 80's when we were in our prime and ask them what the Nance's did with horses and how many races we won.

P.S.
    One other thing, not once would you have ever seen my name plastered up on the board at Balmoral for excessive positives like that crook Rucker and a few others.

Yours Truly
swoodall

« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2005, 02:14:40 PM »

Njhorseman

You are GUILTY of painting Dan and Tc with the same broad brush that other minorities use when someone makes a complaint about how far the government has gone with political correctness and bends over backwards to accommodate their childish feelings.  Drop the religious angle and get over it.  Dan no more attacked your faith then Tc did.  We start a war with lies as our motive and we direct our anger to wards each other because of our religious sensitivities.  How Mature!

Might I remind everybody that this is a Horse Racing website that deals with Gambling,  drugs,  cheating and Stealing (directly and indirectly).  I don't think that what ever you religion is being involved here and in this business might represent a conflict of intrest if you profess to be so deeply offended and religious!  Maybe Holland and Widger might want to weigh in?  Your hubris trumps your sincerity on here.  I don't care what you think of me.  I believe in god but not in the way most of the world's religions manipulate his name to support their views.  If you are offended,  tough shit!  You are on a gambling/horse racing website!  At least I recognize where I am at.  Some people might call posters on here a HYPOCRITE!  If the shoe fits?

P.S.  Act like an adult and a the very minimum don't lie to yourself.  You know what you are doing and involved with and if you really believe in god,  NEWSFLASH!  So does he!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: