Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 08:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAD KARMA  (Read 950 times)
ZeeGirl

« on: December 05, 2005, 06:46:31 PM »

I just raced my horse at Hawthorne and he finished dead last.  Must be the bad Karma that eminates from this message board.   Anyone else believe in negative karma, I heard it effects some people for seven years....................
Report to moderator   Logged
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 06:51:56 PM »

i dont believe in it... you must of bled....choked...stiffed....not even pre race ... or over classified ... but sometimes you just get a bad break

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 04:16:54 AM »

I just raced my horse at Hawthorne and he finished dead last.  Must be the bad Karma that eminates from this message board.   Anyone else believe in negative karma, I heard it effects some people for seven years....................

I believe in karma. When I throw bad karma on somebody they usually go down. I can think of three guys I threw bad karma on this year and they all went down. I'm still working on Ledford but he's so far been a hard nut to crack. I'm putting double bad karma on him and his dad for jacking me over and being big fat liars and putting me out of business with my 30K claimer and my other horse that they broke down.

As a matter of fact when I retired in 99 and moved to Vegas I put bad karma on the whole Chicago harness racing business. And man it's gone downhill every year since I left.

Oh, I almost forgot about the bad karma I put on Tony Pernice and Gary O'Brien. It took only 3 months and my karma got Pernice barred and then Gary followed shortly.

I also put bad karma on the trackchampion forum for doing what they did to me for NO GOOD REASON and look what happened. That forum has cancer and is slowly dieing.

If you hear of Burton and Joe B. getting hit by a truck or shot in a robbery by some gangbangers you'll know it's from the bad karma I put on those two idiots. Some people can send out bad karma and I'm one of those people so be careful.

Best of Luck to you limogirl. You will win your next start so remember who told you so. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 04:18:58 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 04:50:01 AM »

Posted by "Bad Karma" Nance...  Grin

If you hear of Burton and Joe B. getting hit by a truck or shot in a robbery by some gangbangers you'll know it's from the bad karma I put on those two idiots. Some people can send out bad karma and I'm one of those people so be careful.

You send out "bad karma" because you are a negative and low class person. You are so negative that you send it to yourself... that's why you got kidney stones... even your own body doesn't like you...  Shocked

Anyone that wishes "bad things" on others will have more than their share of "bad things" happen to them.

And in your case, Dan... it's most fitting.

The one thing you want... being back training horses... will NEVER happen.

Too much "BAD KARMA" from you... you will fail at anything you attempt... until you change your negative attitude.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS... PSYCHO GOOF!!  Grin
ZeeGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 06:53:09 AM »

Thank you Dan for the good wishes, and the best of Karma to you also......
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 08:54:35 AM »

I believe in karma. When I throw bad karma on somebody they usually go down. I can think of three guys I threw bad karma on this year and they all went down. I'm still working on Ledford but he's so far been a hard nut to crack. I'm putting double bad karma on him and his dad for jacking me over and being big fat liars and putting me out of business with my 30K claimer and my other horse that they broke down.

As a matter of fact when I retired in 99 and moved to Vegas I put bad karma on the whole Chicago harness racing business. And man it's gone downhill every year since I left.

Oh, I almost forgot about the bad karma I put on Tony Pernice and Gary O'Brien. It took only 3 months and my karma got Pernice barred and then Gary followed shortly.

I also put bad karma on the trackchampion forum for doing what they did to me for NO GOOD REASON and look what happened. That forum has cancer and is slowly dieing.

Best of Luck to you limogirl. You will win your next start so remember who told you so. 

Everyone.
Please read the above quote.
If there is one person out there who likes and respects this kind of thinking on a harness forum or any forum (I haven't even mentioned his racist comments) they had better get their head examined.
CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: