Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 04:34:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott the Entry Box  (Read 2187 times)
ZeeGirl

« on: December 05, 2005, 06:06:23 PM »

Please all you horsemen and women, don't race without a valid contract, if you have to ship out of state, then please do so.  Don't settle for crumbs handed out to you mixed with contempt.  Develop some backbone, if you don't have any, FAKE it................. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 06:08:29 PM »

dont boycott it ..... whats the point put yourself more in the hole? .... get thrown off the track??? .. pay more stall rent then needed .. give some really good reasons to boycott then maybe ill change my mind ... but i remember last time we went on strike .... we still got less then what we started with

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 06:13:50 PM »

see above why the Johnstons will win once again.....
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 06:19:20 PM »

how do the johnstons win again? how do the horseman win again? its a no win situation for either party ... track doesnt make what their suppose neither does the horseman so nobody wins

ZeeGirl

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 06:25:26 PM »

Good idea, lets just settle for the neck and give the white meat to the track owners.  No use to fight, lets just give in again.  After all we lost last time, therefore that by definition makes us losers.  Losers never win..............  Lets raise the white flag of surrender.   Great thinking out of the box. 
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 06:32:12 PM »

we didnt win last time we went on strike that is true ... we just wasted more time ... like they said before if you dont like it then race elsewhere ... there is nothing that can help IL right now .. when we get something from the riverboats ... or slots ... thats when the game will start looking better .... until then its gonna be at the slums the johnstons dont wanna do anything and the horseman sure cant find the right people to represent them to make things any better .. so how can you win its a no win situation .. if i was the pres of the ihha ... id make a difference .. id go into managment .. with a shotgun ... tell them make the contract right or else you die .. and id make sure everyone one of the johnstons were there .. i really dont care if i serve a lifetime in prison i atleast know the contract is signed and the horseman get their fair share of things ... but we havent had a pres who will put his future on the line to make things right .. its been nothing but pay offs.. and short end deals for the horseman .. i know im not in my right mind .... but tell me who is?!?!?!   we mine as well have dirty dave as are pres.  he would atleast piss on thier carpets and burn holes in their leather chairs .. and call them dirty cocksuckers and probably run them up the wall so fast that they would agree on anything because the stench is so bad!!   DIRTY DAVE FOR PRES!!!!!!!!

burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 07:31:11 PM »

how do the johnstons win again? how do the horseman win again? its a no win situation for either party ... track doesnt make what their suppose neither does the horseman so nobody wins

Think outside the box!
You've given up already.
Do something different.
Heede says in another thread their trying to do just that.
Let's hope it's for real?
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 07:55:54 PM »

I am not entering if there is no contract and I will go some place else.  Drivers shouldn't even think of going on the track. They want to take the bike insurance away.  Take the coffee away from the kitchen.  I don't even drink the crap but good grief I am sure that coffee is breaking the Johnsons.  Like I said before fix all the damn water leaks and you could save enought to build a new barn.
ZeeGirl

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 08:21:28 PM »

Difficult to explain to the horsemen/horsewomen that racing for crumbs is suicide.  Akin to attempting to describe how lobster tastes with a good bottle of chardonnay to a person accustomed to hamburger and Boone's Farm.   
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 10:11:59 PM »

If the horsemen didn't win the last strike, ask yourself this, "Why won't the Johnston's offer the horsemen the same deal as they've had?"  Face it, Bobby S. you have no idea what you're talking about.  The horsemen did very well on the last contract!!!!!!
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 10:27:20 PM »

bullshit! ... we should of just murdered managment

valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 10:30:09 PM »

Maybe that was your solution, but horsemen stuck together and got management to sign a contract that they now will not offer to the horsemen.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 10:37:37 PM »

Please don't boycott the box. I'm need action 7 days a week. Race for anything you can get. I'm a sick gambler like Edwardwilliam and don't want to see a strike.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 11:20:18 PM »

in a way we still never got anything great outa the contract .. so we didnt win ... thats where your wrong! if we won ... recapture is dropped ... purses are up .. and everything is just peachy! but instead we are racing for peanuts which doesnt really matter right now because we should be use to getting thrown a bone every now n then cause the gov. *** us .. the johnstons *** us ... just keeps getting better

icare

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2005, 11:23:02 PM »

you cant even buy peanuts for what we are racing for
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 11:25:01 PM »

very true! ... but its not lookin any brighter

icare

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 11:27:54 PM »

with our ihha it wont, no back
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 11:31:51 PM »

dont blame it just on the ihha .. blame it on everyone then and who ever signed to let marty in the ihha in the first place .. hes scum!    and i dont care that he asked my father why i called him that and he said o he loves me and he is just joking around .. *** that ... your just another brown nose .. who probably wouldnt help his own mother get across the street muchless actually do something productive for the horseman.. .. but thats just my opinion .. im probably wrong .. but who hasnt been wrong b4

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: