Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 12:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone with a good memory  (Read 3548 times)
Richard Breth

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2005, 05:22:09 PM »

More non-harness racing BS from *** and Burton.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2005, 05:24:43 PM »

Touche Dick Breth!
Touche!
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2005, 05:30:24 PM »

More non-harness racing BS from *** and Burton.

Richard
          My days of talking to Burton and Joe B are over. They are here only to start wars and tell lies.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2005, 05:35:25 PM »

Richard
          My days of talking to Burton and Joe B are over. They are here only to start wars and tell lies.

That's quite funny ***/Porkchop
This thread started out asking what happened to a trainer from the past. Reading along even a person of simple mind (like you perhaps) can see that it went off topic only when a buffoon (you) interjected.
Do you really believe your own lies?
Frightening really.
Get some help!
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2005, 05:39:42 PM »

Chad Martz

Banker why would this Joe Blow even start a stupid topic such as this about a trainer from 12 years ago? What does this have to do with today's racing?
Banker Barker

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2005, 05:43:32 PM »

Banker why would this Joe Blow even start a stupid topic such as this about a trainer from 12 years ago? What does this have to do with today's racing?

I don't know why, you will have to ask him that.  I just answered his question.

BB
burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2005, 05:45:31 PM »

If that is what you think, quit telling us old stories about when you were in the business.
A long, long, long, long time ago.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2005, 11:02:39 PM »

Rather hypocritical coming from YOU, Dan...  Roll Eyes

90% of what YOU post about is related to "your sordid experiences" of 20 - 25 years ago... since all you have to live for is "THE PAST"...  Tongue

Other than being a compulsive, degenerate gambler and spending your days and nights in a racebook, betting $1 exacta boxes, and pick 3's... what do YOU have to do with "Today's Racing"...  Huh

The answer is... NADA...ZILTCH... ZERO...  Roll Eyes  Hypocrite!!
[/color]
Big P

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2005, 11:06:08 PM »

Maybe hes talking about Doug Larsen
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2005, 11:15:23 PM »

Rather hypocritical coming from YOU, Dan...  Roll Eyes

90% of what YOU post about is related to "your sordid experiences" of 20 - 25 years ago... since all you have to live for is "THE PAST"...  Tongue

Other than being a compulsive, degenerate gambler and spending your days and nights in a racebook, betting $1 exacta boxes, and pick 3's... what do YOU have to do with "Today's Racing"...  Huh

The answer is... NADA...ZILTCH... ZERO...  Roll Eyes  Hypocrite!!
[/color]

And what do you have to do with racing today. The same NADA.....ZERO...ZILTCH. Besides, go F*ck yourself, *** ball.
Dan Nance

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2005, 11:30:23 PM »

Get your information straight the truck belongs to him.

You mean that broken down green truck? Want to talk about the 7K he owes Owens and how much he owes Wilcox? Or, do you want to talk about the fact that he calls a tactroom his home?

Some leading trainer, busted out and owes thousands. But, remember he can walk around and say " I'm the leading trainer at Maywood " but I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. He better be careful because he might get sued by Owens. Gary O'brien owed Owens big money and that's why he's not training today because Owens got a Judgement against him and the stewards suspended him for financial responsibility.

Great business, leading trainers are busted out and don't have a quarter and they look like homeless people in the winners circle.   
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2005, 11:36:38 PM »

Posted by Dan ***...

And what do you have to do with racing today. The same NADA.....ZERO...ZILTCH. Besides, go F*ck yourself, *** ball.

I don't come on here and "claim" I have anything to do with "Today's Racing" like YOU do...  Roll Eyes

And as expected, Dan... your immature and crude reply exemplifies your total lack of class... not surprising, tho... it's your "standard M.O." when challenged about anything...  Roll Eyes
Dan Nance

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2005, 11:42:58 PM »

Posted by Dan ***...

I don't come on here and "claim" I have anything to do with "Today's Racing" like YOU do...  Roll Eyes

And as expected, Dan... your immature and crude reply exemplifies your total lack of class... not surprising, tho... it's your "standard M.O." when challenged about anything...  Roll Eyes

I have a ton of class when I want to show it. When I'm dealing with goofs on this forum such as you, Burton, Joe B. and Wendt then the street person comes out in me.

The only thing I'm challenged with is a bunch of lies posted by nobodys who never did one f*uckin thing in the business. F*uck you and F*ckem all!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: