Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 04:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone with a good memory  (Read 3536 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2005, 02:43:55 PM »

I'm guessing 10 -12 years ago, there was a young guy training in Chicago, in his 20's or early 30's I'm guessing.....he had decent numbers if I remember, then all of the sudden the guy disappeared.  There were rumors he was found in a trunk, etc etc...which I dont know if thats true or not....but i do remember he disappeared from the scene rather suddenly. Can someone help me with his name....or is my memory messed up here?  thx  Joe B  Was he somehow involved in the Rodney Mills.... Jeff Tilden crap?
Report to moderator   Logged
Banker Barker

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

Chad Martz
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 02:55:52 PM »

Banker Barker -  thx for the info....do you know the story behind this?
Banker Barker

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 02:59:47 PM »

No problem.  I only know the "found in the trunk" rumor, and I don't know if there is any truth to that.

BB
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 03:18:22 PM »

No problem.  I only know the "found in the trunk" rumor, and I don't know if there is any truth to that.

BB

Banker
             Why are talking to this phony? He knows damn well who he was asking about. He's trying to start up a topic that's not even worth talking about.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 03:22:02 PM »

Banker
             Why are talking to this phony? He knows damn well who he was asking about. He's trying to start up a topic that's not even worth talking about.

Who died and made you king ***?
You certainly weren't the claiming king.
I guess you want to be king of the forum.
You're just the blowhard of the forum.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 03:31:32 PM »

Chad is alive and well in Michigan... I personally liked the kid a lot and I don't know what trouble he got in, or didn't get in.  I still liked him.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 03:35:27 PM »

Chad is alive and well in Michigan... I personally liked the kid a lot and I don't know what trouble he got in, or didn't get in.  I still liked him.

I sold Chad two horses in 97. The kid got mixed up with the wrong crowd. When you lay dwon with pigs you come up smelling like garbage.

If the posters of this forum keep talking to Burton and Joe B. they will also come up smelling like garbage.

THE CLAIMING KING
donnie157

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 03:35:57 PM »

he's alive and very well i michigan dealing riding horses. His brother Jason trains a stable of 10 to 15 racing in ohio michigan and canada with a friend of his Chris Short.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 03:36:13 PM »

Banker

Banker - I'm sure you know this, but Dan would give his left nut to be back in the game again...problem is it seems no one in the country will let him in the game....so he's left with staying on this site 20 hours a day and acting like an idiot.....he's nothing but a wannabe.

Dan - I couldn't remember Chad Martz's name....thats why i asked the question....and i have no idea what happened to him or if it was related to the Tilden Mills incident. Enjoy the remainder of your 18 hours out here saying the same thing over and over again. You're comical buddy.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 03:38:54 PM »

I sold Chad two horses in 97. The kid got mixed up with the wrong crowd. When you lay dwon with pigs you come up smelling like garbage.

If the posters of this forum keep talking to Burton and Joe B. they will also come up smelling like garbage.

THE CLAIMING KING

Dan - when did you sell Martz the horses?  After Doc threw you out for cheating?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 03:43:28 PM »

THE CLAIMING KING

The Claiming King??
Make me laugh.
I know you did okay with some claimers but be serious.
In the old days I'd put you on par with maybe Terry and Gary Leonard.
Maybe a notch below.
Maybe like John Faulklner.
Definitely below Clarence Jacobs.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 04:43:08 PM »

Banker

Dan would be the biggest fool in the world to ever train a horse in Chicago again. The game is DEAD there and 95% of the trainers are busted and can't make ends meet.

Did you know that the leading trainer at Maywood doesn't even own his own car and can't afford to buy a rig to ship his horses and he lives in a 8 by 8 tackroom which he calls home. Wonderful life for a bigshot leading trainer.

Banker, the business was once great but not anymore. I do get some pretty good info from time to time. Everyone knew that Johnson County was a lock but knowing who was going to be second was the key.

Do yourself a favor don't come up smelling like garbage by talking to Burton and Joe B. They're liars and troublemakers and don't know one thing about harness racing. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 04:49:23 PM »

Banker - I'm sure you know this, but Dan would give his left nut to be back in the game again...problem is it seems no one in the country will let him in the game....so he's left with staying on this site 20 hours a day and acting like an idiot.....he's nothing but a wannabe.

Dan - I couldn't remember Chad Martz's name....thats why i asked the question....and i have no idea what happened to him or if it was related to the Tilden Mills incident. Enjoy the remainder of your 18 hours out here saying the same thing over and over again. You're comical buddy.

Joe B.
I heartily disagree with one thing you said about *** The Claiming Queen.
I think he'd give BOTH NUTS and a few kidney stones to get back in the game.
Old Horse

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2005, 04:52:42 PM »

No, he doesn't own his own car---it's a truck.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 04:56:25 PM »

Banker

Dan would be the biggest fool in the world to ever train a horse in Chicago again. The game is DEAD there and 95% of the trainers are busted and can't make ends meet.

Did you know that the leading trainer at Maywood doesn't even own his own car and can't afford to buy a rig to ship his horses and he lives in a 8 by 8 tackroom which he calls home. Wonderful life for a bigshot leading trainer.

Banker, the business was once great but not anymore. I do get some pretty good info from time to time. Everyone knew that Johnson County was a lock but knowing who was going to be second was the key.

Do yourself a favor don't come up smelling like garbage by talking to Burton and Joe B. They're liars and troublemakers and don't know one thing about harness racing. 

No, it's not his truck it was loaned to him from a kind person who felt sorry for him because he can't afford to buy his own car and has no credit.

Banker, Dan would rather work for the Johnston's then ever train another horse in Chicago.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:08 PM »

Joe B.
I heartily disagree with one thing you said about *** The Claiming Queen.
I think he'd give BOTH NUTS and a few kidney stones to get back in the game.

Anyone with half a brain knows he'd love to be back in....if Chicago's not good enough, then maybe the Big M is good enough for him....I feel sorry for the guy....It must be pretty frustrating
to have been thrown out of the game which was his career...and now depends on his wife's job for his livelihood....and instead of working and training every day in the game he loves....his
only connection to the game is sitting out here 18 hours a day.....know wonder he acts like he acts....
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:50 PM »

plowman is busted and owes dr wilcox thousands for vet bills. burton is on here again being his usual piece of dogshit. get off the forum with your nonsense and go to the other forum you call home www.burton=dogshit.com Grin
burton

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005, 05:01:12 PM »

I apologize for calling you The Claiming Queen.
I should have called you the Gossip Queen.
Come back when you get another of those 3-5 winners you brag about.
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2005, 05:03:29 PM »

Anyone with half a brain knows he'd love to be back in....if Chicago's not good enough, then maybe the Big M is good enough for him....I feel sorry for the guy....It must be pretty frustrating
to have been thrown out of the game which was his career...and now depends on his wife's job for his livelihood....and instead of working and training every day in the game he loves....his
only connection to the game is sitting out here 18 hours a day.....know wonder he acts like he acts....

hey look its joe b and burton at the same time. lol they must not no each other either. whats the matter joe b you can't argue with tc or joe d today huh? i guess you have to argue with *** instead. your buddy burton=piece of dogshit and joe b=piece of catshit. Grin
Old Horse

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 05:04:49 PM »

Get your information straight the truck belongs to him.
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »

NJ sucks and I wouldn't live there for all the tea in China. There is only one place to live and that's Vegas where people are happy not miserable like they are in Chicago.

Posters, this Joe Blow is trying to posts down right lies again to provoke me into a war. It won't happen because he's a nobody and I'm five classes above him in all respects.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2005, 05:09:08 PM »

Get your information straight the truck belongs to him.

Thanks Old Horseman!
More misinformation from *** The Gossip Queen.
That makes about 20 pieces of news he's gotten incorrect in the last month.
Not little stuff like times or stats.
Just homocide, suspensions, people's livelihoods.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2005, 05:10:32 PM »

NJ sucks and I wouldn't live there for all the tea in China. There is only one place to live and that's Vegas where people are happy not miserable like they are in Chicago.

Posters, this Joe Blow is trying to posts down right lies again to provoke me into a war. It won't happen because he's a nobody and I'm five classes above him in all respects.

It's really below you ***.
Or should I say Porkchop?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're an imbecile!
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2005, 05:15:56 PM »

hey look its joe b and burton at the same time. lol they must not no each other either. whats the matter joe b you can't argue with tc or joe d today huh? i guess you have to argue with *** instead. your buddy burton=piece of dogshit and joe b=piece of catshit.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: