Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 04:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEED AN ANSWER FROM AL CUELESS THE GREAT HANDICAPPER  (Read 867 times)
NO NUZ IZ GOOD NUZ

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2005, 11:04:51 AM »

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE GREAT HANDICAPPER AL CUELESS. I WAS WONDERING IF IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE WHAT TYPE OF SHOES OR BOOTS THE DRIVER IS WEARING WHEN HIS FEET ARE IN THE STIRRUPS? I KNOW YOU KEEP GREAT RECORDS AND STUFF AND WAS THINKING ABOUT WIND RESISTENCE AGAINST DIFFERENT TYPES OF DRIVERS SHOES AND BOOTS. I THINK IF THE DRIVER HAS BIG FEET IT MIGHT BE A DISADVANTAGE BECAUSE OF MORE WIND CATCHING THE LARGE FOOT SLOWING THE HORSE DOWN MORE. WOULD IT ALSO MATTER IF SAY THE DRIVER WAS WEARING A FINE ITALIAN MADE SHOE INSTEAD OF A CHEAPLY MADE SHOE WITH A THIN SOLE? WOULD SOMETHING LIKE A ALLIGATOR SKIN SHOE FIGHT WIND RESISTENCE BETTER THAN A COWBOY BOOT?  PLEASE MR CULESS GIVE US YOUR TAKE ON DRIVERS AND THERE FEET SIZE AND HOW THEY FAIR IN HANDICAPPING A RACE. THANK YOU AND THANKS FOR THE WINNERS YOU HAVE BEEN PROVIDING ME WITH FACTORING IN THE WEATHER. YOU ARE BETTER AT FIGURING OUT WIND CONDITIONS THAN SCOTT E. WHEN HE WAS HERE SCREWING UP THE RACE CALLS. WOULD THE EQUATION BE?

FOOT SIZE MINUS SHOE OR BOOT TYPE PLUS WIND EQUALS AVERAGE HORSE SPEED? SOMETHING LIKE THIS

FS – SBT + W = AHS……….THANK YOU AGAIN AL.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 11:13:15 AM by NO NUZ IZ GOOD NUZ » Report to moderator   Logged
Careyscardshark

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 11:19:43 AM »

Do you have to factor whether they wear boxers or briefs too?
Report to moderator   Logged
NO NUZ IZ GOOD NUZ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 11:34:22 AM »

THAT IS ANOTHER VERY GOOD POINT TO FACTOR IN TO. DOES IT MATTER WEATHER OR NOT THE DRIVER IS WEARING BOXERS OR BRIEFS OR IN THE CASE OF A FEMALE DRIVER A G STRING VERSUS ***? VERY GOOD QUESTION CAREY AND LETS HAVE AL CUELESS ANSWER THAT ONE TO.
AL WE NEED YOUR HELP AND ANSWERS TO MANY OF THESE QUESTIONS.  YOUR BEST SUPPORTER, JESSE
Al Culess

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 01:32:52 AM »

I do admit that my handicapping methods are unconventional and off the wall. The only thing I can say is to keep reading the program and figuring out fractional times and keep losing money.
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 02:26:22 AM »

Al, I give you credit. I am always open to new and bizarre methods of handicapping. Did you have any winners tonight at Maywood?
Kent Verruca

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 02:33:49 AM »

I would once again like to publicly thank Al Culess for giving me The 1 horse in the 11th race tonight at Maywood Raceway. Gothic Prince won and paid a fair mutual. Thank you all for helping a new guy learn the sport.
swoodall

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 02:52:05 AM »

Kent

One angle to include in your handicapping that has not be mentioned yet is the Nascar driver wanta be's.  They haven't sat behind a horse yet that they won't try to leave with!  Post be damned!  Lack of early speed by their horse,  Who cares!  They leave over 95% of the time they are in a race and are guaranteed to screw up any pace handicapping you might have done.  The worst part is some have been doing this a long time and still have no clue on how to rate a horse.  While the rest of us can see a clear track bias they think god is their co-pilot and physics doesn't apply to them!
Al Culess

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 03:15:45 AM »

Thats why I like this forum. Another astute obsevation by Mr. Woodall. Nick Clegg always went to front when he was in Chicago. Sometimes they let him go all of the way by sitting 9 in a line until the stretch. He would win and pay overloaded mutuals.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: