Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 11:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where has Joe D. been ??  (Read 2095 times)
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:50:14 PM »

I used to love Joe D.'s insight what ever happened to him I haven't seen him post lately any reason why Huh

Bobby
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 05:01:58 PM »

I used to love Joe D.'s insight what ever happened to him I haven't seen him post lately any reason why Huh

Bobby
...spending an awful lot of time in the law library, trust me.  I figure we won't see him post anytime soon and give Janine free content for her forum.  The way he was mistreated by some ne'er-do-wells and outright TROLLS, I can't blame him for taking his plight to another venue, one where the FACTS will come forth.   trotter  TC

DON'T WORRY ABOUT JOE D. THE HANDICAPPER THOUGH; HE CAN STILL PICK WINNERS WITH THE BEST OF THEM.
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 05:07:21 PM »

...spending an awful lot of time in the law library, trust me.  I figure we won't see him post anytime soon and give Janine free content for her forum.  The way he was mistreated by some ne'er-do-wells and outright TROLLS, I can't blame him for taking his plight to another venue, one where the FACTS will come forth.   trotter  TC

DON'T WORRY ABOUT JOE D. THE HANDICAPPER THOUGH; HE CAN STILL PICK WINNERS WITH THE BEST OF THEM.

Joe D. told me he's not posting ever again because he doesn't want any of his " esteemed posts ' benefiting Janine's forum in any way.

Joe feels he did a lot for this forum to help it take off like it did and what did he get.... a threat by Janine to bar him after trolls started up crap with him and he lashed back. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 05:17:08 PM »

Joe D. told me he's not posting ever again because he doesn't want any of his " esteemed posts ' benefiting Janine's forum in any way.

Joe feels he did a lot for this forum to help it take off like it did and what did he get.... a threat by Janine to bar him after trolls started up crap with him and he lashed back. 

Some folks don't know the difference between fantasy wishes and libel.  Janine is lightning quick with the "blue pen" when it comes to Joe D. wishing AIDS or terminal cancer on someone, but molasses slow on the draw when it came to the TROLLS being allowed to spread outright LIES about Joe or his family on the # 1 forum in all harness racing.  Easy job for someone who actually knows harness racing and the players, but impossible for dabbler, t-bred poseurs that think K-k-kristufek knows ANYTHING about any kind of racing.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 05:31:18 PM »

Some folks don't know the difference between fantasy wishes and libel.  Janine is lightning quick with the "blue pen" when it comes to Joe D. wishing AIDS or terminal cancer on someone, but molasses slow on the draw when it came to the TROLLS being allowed to spread outright LIES about Joe or his family on the # 1 forum in all harness racing.  Easy job for someone who actually knows harness racing and the players, but impossible for dabbler, t-bred poseurs that think K-k-kristufek knows ANYTHING about any kind of racing.   trotter  TC

TC

The reason Janine allows the trolls to post lies and leaves their posts up and deletes Joe's posts is because she hangs out at OTB's and listens to the crock and bull stories about " esteemed posters " and believes the nonsense.

She also hang out at the bar with Rucker at Hawthorne and no doubt listened to his bullshit too. Who knows what other grantstand goofs she has tipped a few with.

Let's face it, TC. She doesn't like the three of us no matter what we did for her forum. She's glad Joe's is gone. That's OK with me but she needs to remember that you have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool Ol' Dan ***.
d00d

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 05:39:15 PM »

I would really be pleased if Joe D were to return to Barn To Wire and begin attacking my mother again.  I tried to make peace with Joe D. by asking him four simple questions that if answered would have done more for ending this bickering than deleting the thread did.

Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 05:44:40 PM »

I would really be pleased if Joe D were to return to Barn To Wire and begin attacking my mother again.  I tried to make peace with Joe D. by asking him four simple questions that if answered would have done more for ending this bickering than deleting the thread did.

You speak above like you deleted the thread because Joe D. didn't answer your four simple questions. Only Janine has the power to delete threads. Oh, I understand.
d00d

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 05:45:57 PM »

You speak above like you deleted the thread because Joe D. didn't answer your four simple questions. Only Janine has the power to delete threads. Oh, I understand.

Warden does not have the power to delete threads?  I think someone woke up before you on this one.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 05:55:42 PM »

Warden does not have the power to delete threads?  I think someone woke up before you on this one.

I don't know the difference between Janine or the Warden. All I know is one of them deleted Joe's thread. Time to troll out, dood, before your posts get you in more trouble like tonymfan's did.   
d00d

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 06:01:47 PM »

I don't know the difference between Janine or the Warden. All I know is one of them deleted Joe's thread. Time to troll out, dood, before your posts get you in more trouble like tonymfan's did.   

I am quite sure you are on much thinner ice than I am on these forums.  Perhaps you will be moving your dog and pony show to another venue as well in the near future.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:58 PM »

I am quite sure you are on much thinner ice than I am on these forums.  Perhaps you will be moving your dog and pony show to another venue as well in the near future.

Sorry, sister. I'm not moving anywhere. No reason for me to be one thin ice unless I'm getting to the moderator because of her own doing.

Troll away with tonymfan. Phony!
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 06:12:15 PM »

goodbye, good riddance, once a cheat always a cheat
nananana, nananana...hey hey hey GOODBYE
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:13:38 PM »

goodbye, good riddance, once a cheat always a cheat
nananana, nananana...hey hey hey GOODBYE

Did someone cheat you out of money?
d00d

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 06:17:51 PM »

Did someone cheat you out of money?

My guess by his post, Joe Dakuras would be the person he is referring to. 

One of my questions was about this very subject.  Its unfortunate that Dakuras did not take the time to answer them and instead chose to attack family members.
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 06:25:28 PM »

One of my questions was about this very subject.  Its unfortunate that Dakuras did not take the time to answer them and instead chose to attack family members.

Sorry, but I was ill when that hread was posted and then removed so I cannot comment. Take it up with the moderator or tonymfan.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 06:48:59 PM »

I suggest you take it up with Joe D. in person.  Say you're d00d, accept your subpoena like a good TROLL, then cry over those comments about your mommy.  Should be a real tearjerker - emphasis on JERK.   trotter  TC

WON'T HAPPEN BECAUSE ALL TROLLS ARE *** ! THE CHEMO AND AZT PILLS MUST BE GETTING TO THEM - LMFAO !
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 07:17:22 PM »

Actually YEAH he did cheat me out of money...
It is well known how in a capping contest at Balmoral"which I participated in"He was an early entrant...And got his copy and ran dwn to a local Kinkos and made more copies and submitted mutiple entires under one name
Armonsol

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 07:20:06 PM »

It is well known how in a capping contest at Balmoral"which I participated in"He was an early entrant...And got his copy and ran dwn to a local Kinkos and made more copies and submitted mutiple entires under one name
I dont care one way or the other but you best get your FACTS in order on this one.  This statement is constured as fact and if it isn't or if it isn't provable you might be libeling mr. JD.  Careful.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 07:46:59 PM »

lusty, now I think you and I get along fine, and I'll take you at your word re: your positioning in the famed contest.  However, I might point out that this urban legend grows every month.  There must now be 50 people who've told me their tale of woe that "...if it weren't for Joe D. being in the town of Crete that night..." or such other malarkey.  LTH, I'm trusting in you that at least your  beef is somewhat valid.  What about the 49 others who all claim to have won ?  Good grief, but Tom Wendt went to his BTW grave crying these same blues and Bob Malek (the EMBEZZLER of schoolchildren  dollar  dollar   dollar ) did exactly the same.  Can't there be only 1 winner ?  EW would have won, but his partner in archive video theft Dehrlich used a cheap copier and was immediately DQed from thew contest - LMFAO !  All kidding aside, EW was wrong in his hateful comments concerning Joe D.'s family, and I appreciate you taking the high road, unlike EW's low Dehrlich road.  Too bad EW was a no-show for Super Night.  Joe D. was looking forward to giving him a dinner he talked about.  Now I know why Joe D. walked in with a bagful of marbles with the initials "EW" on the bag - LMFAO and OUCH !   trotter  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 04:23:01 AM »

All kidding aside, EW was wrong in his hateful comments concerning Joe D.'s family, and I appreciate you taking the high road, unlike EW's low Dehrlich road.  Too bad EW was a no-show for Super Night.  Joe D. was looking forward to giving him a dinner he talked about.  Now I know why Joe D. walked in with a bagful of marbles with the initials "EW" on the bag - LMFAO and OUCH !   trotter  TC

I would still like to see any "low road" comments I made.  No one has been able to dredge those up yet...probably because I didn't.

I'll be sure to let Joe know when I'm in town.

Best,
EW
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 06:18:40 AM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 06:16:15 AM »

maroon  Never met the man-don't want to---comes across as very pompous in his posts.  If he doesn't want to post, respect his wishes and never mention his name again.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

TC...Yes I will agree with you, You and I never have seemed to have a problem
And I am not saying I would have won that contest that night
If I remember right I was around 11-12 place going into the last race
But when you are chasing a person that has a huge lead, It forces you to pick horses you otherwise wouldnt
And let me tell you another story of what your friend J.D. did at a Maywood contest
Maywood was holding a fri night contest, and also had Miller Lite girls there giving away promos
Well the girls announced after certain races anyone with a winning ticket could bring it up and show them, and recieve a hat, or shirt, or whatever
Well JD and I pressume his wife, and what looked like could be a brother,and a few more people
had a show ticket, and passed the same ticket around to everyone at the table
By the 3rd promo race Miller was out of promo items, and JD and friends thought it was hysterical, because their table was loaded with all of it
I was sitting with buddies at a table right behind them , and was so pissed off that someone would pull that kinda shit passing the same ticket to everyone at the table to get a free frickin hat
I was the one that went up told the Miller manager that was there with the girls, And he went up and took everything away from them
Guess I was the one that got the last laugh
So when this guy comes on here acting like an angel, I belive other that read this should know his true side
d00d

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 06:35:02 PM »

But when you are chasing a person that has a huge lead, It forces you to pick horses you otherwise wouldnt
And let me tell you another story of what your friend J.D. did at a Maywood contest
Maywood was holding a fri night contest, and also had Miller Lite girls there giving away promos
Well the girls announced after certain races anyone with a winning ticket could bring it up and show them, and recieve a hat, or shirt, or whatever
Well JD and I pressume his wife, and what looked like could be a brother,and a few more people
By the 3rd promo race Miller was out of promo items, and JD and friends thought it was hysterical, because their table was loaded with all of it
I was sitting with buddies at a table right behind them , and was so pissed off that someone would pull that kinda shit passing the same ticket to everyone at the table to get a free frickin hat
I was the one that went up told the Miller manager that was there with the girls, And he went up and took everything away from them
So when this guy comes on here acting like an angel, I belive other that read this should know his true side

Lusty,

Thank you for answering one of the questions that I asked Joe Dakuras.  I can see why now he decided not to answer my question and instead decided to attack my mother.  Joe Dakuras was on some moral "high-horse" in that post and the truth, which was presented by Lusty Tar Heel, knocked him right on his ass.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 07:01:05 PM »

I forgot all about that story!
I heard the same thing a few years back.
Matter of fact a kid who works for me has a brother in-law who does the promotions for Miller at Maywood now.
He said his friend was told to look out for the chiselers at Maywood who pull stunts just like you've described.
Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 07:02:25 PM »

Janine/tonymfan/dood

Three peas in a pod.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 07:05:41 PM »

dood.....I swear that story at Maywood is 100 percent true
If JD ever denies he pulled that prank with his clan,
He can do it right to my face, your face, and anyone else that wants to witness it person
For that I would come out from behind my mask
I can also tell you a few more stories about him and his driver buddy, Brent H ...Who screwed me over twice as an owner
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »

dood.....I swear that story at Maywood is 100 percent true
If JD ever denies he pulled that prank with his clan,
He can do it right to my face, your face, and anyone else that wants to witness it person
For that I would come out from behind my mask
I can also tell you a few more stories about him and his driver buddy, Brent H ...Who screwed me over twice as an owner
No response???
The "esteemed poster" conference call today must have been void of ideas.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 07:25:37 PM »

It has been said......."The truth hurts"
d00d

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2006, 07:46:31 PM »

It has been said......."The truth hurts"

Damn hard to sue people for libel when what they post is true.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: