Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 09:15:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EDWARD  (Read 2217 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2005, 12:37:14 AM »

Then when that didnt work and he left racing in 1999 as a mostly forgotten mediocrity he had to wait until 2004 for the Barn To Wire forum to come along so he could invent a lagacy he never earned in real life.

F*ck you Richard. I did plenty in my prime. And people won't forget it. You on the other hand never did jack shit in the business so shut the f*ck up.
Report to moderator   Logged
icare

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2005, 12:40:47 AM »

F*ck you Richard. I did plenty in my prime. And people won't forget it. You on the other hand never did jack shit in the business so shut the f*ck up.

now now Dan look whos getin to ya chill
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2005, 12:44:57 AM »

Now I know why I don't post, the bashers can bash behind smoke and mirrors but can't reply to a person who is intereted in knowing the backround. I can see alot of people read my thread but no reply's. Means no credibility to what they say. Thank you I'm done
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2005, 12:46:35 AM »

Hey Dan...

How soon can we expect you to "GO BONKERS" again and screw up the board like you've done numerous times in the past... when you get frustrated and throw a tantrum like a spoiled 5 year old child??

HAPPY HOLIDAYS DAN...  Grin   YOU "PSYCHO GOOF"!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2005, 12:46:50 AM »

Posted by Dan ***...

What does THAT have to do with "Today's Racing"...  Huh

Dan... learn some manners... respond to people with a bit of common courtesy... and stop continuing to prove that all the things I've posted about you are 100% true...  Roll Eyes

And maybe THEN... you will get a bit of respect from people...   Tongue

As it stands now... you being the crude and ill tempered foul mouthed boob you currently are... you have NO credibility... NO respect... and no one gives a shit about anything you have to say... other than the few other boobs on here who are members of "your fanclub".

Grow up and ACT you age... you could "learn volumes" about "socially acceptable behavior" from EdwardWilliam... who must have the patience of a saint to put up with your constant idiotic babble, and your "PSYCHO GOOF" mentality.

Ohhh... HAPPY HOLIDAYS Dan...  Grin

I don't want anybody's respect. Now or ever. And I don't respect anybody. I'm the street guy. Won't show any class to these morons on this forum. Everybody can go f*ck themselves as far as I'm concerened.

I act the way I want to act age has nothing to do with it. Besides, I still feel like I'm 15.

And don't wish me happy holidays unless you say Merry Christmas. I'm not a Jew. I celebrate Christmas, so it's Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me. Go tell Dick Siegel Happy Holiday's he's Jewish.  
njhorseman

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2005, 09:54:53 AM »

I don't want anybody's respect. Now or ever. And I don't respect anybody. I'm the street guy. Won't show any class to these morons on this forum. Everybody can go f*ck themselves as far as I'm concerened.

I act the way I want to act age has nothing to do with it. Besides, I still feel like I'm 15.

And don't wish me happy holidays unless you say Merry Christmas. I'm not a Jew. I celebrate Christmas, so it's Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me. Go tell Dick Siegel Happy Holiday's he's Jewish.  

Once again, an offensive, anti-semitic comment, Dan.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: