Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 12:20:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL POSTERS !!!!  (Read 2289 times)
Dan Nance

« on: December 04, 2005, 04:22:29 PM »

It would be in your best interest to stop replying to any of Burton's posts on this forum. All this person wants to do is try and start up wars between people he doesn't like such as Joe Dakuras and myself. He will tell lies about people to try and get them mad so he can argue with them and bore the rest of the posters on this forum.

I have made up my mind not to respond to this goof no matter what he posts to try and get my goat. If most of you ignore this idiot he will go away so then we can talk about harness racing and handicapping races to make money.

I'm here to report inside information that I recieve and to " Tell it like it is ". 
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 05:56:51 PM »

Let's see ***,
Here is the "inside information " you've told us so far:

1) You're going to buy Balmoral
2) You're going to race in Illinois in 2006
3) You're going to build a racino in Vegas
4) Dave Magee hasn't invested anything in Illinois racing
5) Perry Smith killed someone in a drunk driving accident
6) Morgan can't race in Delaware
7) You're the star of this forum
8) Burton is a former owner of yours who dealt drugs
9) Burton is a former owner of yours named Gabr
10) Burton is Wendt
11) Illinois Racing Offialdom is corrupt
12) Illinois Racing Officialdom is better at drug testing than Jersey

Thanks for all the accurate "inside information" Porkchop!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 06:03:16 PM »

It would be in your best interest to stop replying to any of Burton's posts on this forum. All this person wants to do is try and start up wars between people he doesn't like such as Joe Dakuras and myself. He will tell lies about people to try and get them mad so he can argue with them and bore the rest of the posters on this forum.

I have made up my mind not to respond to this goof no matter what he posts to try and get my goat. If most of you ignore this idiot he will go away so then we can talk about harness racing and handicapping races to make money.

I'm here to report inside information that I recieve and to " Tell it like it is ". 

Dan:

Great idea to ignore this Burton goof. I could not have said it better. He only comes on the forum to try and get a rise out of you, Tc, and myself. He is a fraud and we both know it. Every once in a while he will post something that is racing related and then it is right back to his venomous attacks on any one of us three. He is an extremely disturbed person who needs professional help. I hope he seeks a competent couch doctor to help him along the dark road his is living on. Give it a few minutes and then here will come all the attacks from Burton or one of his troll names. Then fifteen minutes later he will say that he wants to talk about harness racing. The poor lad is mentally disturbed and a fraud. Let's just wish him well and hope he goes away like you know whom. LOL. I hope you did okay last night and let's see what happens tonight. I am out the door to dinner with our driver friend. Enjoy sunny Vegas, and always remember, "I just saved $50 by switching my car insurance to Geiko," and "You're in good hands with Allstate."  LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 06:04:27 PM »

13) " the claiming king"
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 06:11:59 PM »

13) " the claiming king"

Thanks kingthermo I forgot that one.
Dakuras being in ***'s corner should be enough to get anyone with an once of integrity to realize that rats stick together.
Just like Dakuras and Wendt did in the slammer.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 08:55:06 PM »

mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 10:22:37 PM »

Let's see ***,

10) Burton is Wendt

Burton is right, Dan did say all of these things.
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 01:10:26 AM »

Burton is right, Dan did say all of these things.

very clever name...tom wendt spelled backwards. that is almost as clever as dick breath. we have some real winners on this forum. guys like burton, the fraud and liar who sticks up for juicing horsemen...he is a jagbag for sure. i think that i might know who this burton guy is and i'll know for sure thursday. if i can find out for sure, i'll post his real name. like the other posters were saying burton should shut his mouth and listen to *** and others about this game, they know it well after being in it for years. burton please shut your mouth, others myself included want to learn about harness racing for the pros who have been in it all there lifes and that does not mean you. you know nothing so let us learn from these guys. they are smart and have won hundreds of races and you have won nothing but a pile of dogshit. that is why burton=piece of dogshit..

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!!
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 01:21:27 AM »

i think that i might know who this burton guy is and i'll know for sure thursday. if i can find out for sure, i'll post his real name.

And why should we listen to an anonymous newbie?
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 02:13:17 AM »

And why should we listen to an anonymous newbie?

hey *** jrstark i am not asking you to believe jackshit. i don't care if you believe anything okay? i should be able to find out exactly who burton really is. you can lick my ass when i post his real name. you are a fraud like your buddy burton if you want trolls to post on your site. what does that say about you jrstark if you like people to troll on your site? well i will post burtons real name believe whatever you want to believe.

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 02:50:15 AM »

you are a fraud like your buddy burton if you want trolls to post on your site. what does that say about you jrstark if you like people to troll on your site?

I'm a fraud for letting you post?
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 06:52:53 AM »

Janine, why do you bother responding, and wasting your time, with rude and low class people?

A "*** Supporter" named Pork Chop...  Roll Eyes Actually kinda funny...  Wink

Some people just don't have a clue... about anything.

Hi Dan... how's things going?  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 07:13:53 AM »

Let's see ***,

10) Burton is Wendt

#1...I never said I was buying Balmoral that was John Swartz.  LIE !
  #2...We were planning on racing the summer of 2006 but changed our minds when John said he was moving forward on the Vegas track.
  #3..I never said I was building a track in Vegas that was John Swartz who said he has the backers to build a track in Vegas. I'm only an adviser.
  #4...Dave Magee hasn't invested one red cent buying any horses in Chicago. TRUE
  #5... SN said he was told the person was near death that Perry hit. It was not Dan *** who made any statement about Perry Smith. Another LIE!
  #6... Never said Morgan can't race in Delaware. I said he was told he can't bring his ghost trainers there. He can only catch drive. Another lie out of your mouth!
   #7.... You damn right, I made this forum along with SN what it is today. Before I started posting in June of 2004 this forum was as dead as trackslew.com.
   #8... SN said that Burton was a guy who we swam a horse for and he paid us with one dollar bills. Drug money. Who knows maybe you are Elsie Burton for all I know
   #9...Another lie. I never had an owner named Burton and never said I did.
   #10...In my opinion if Burton isn't Wendt then he's his clone.
   #11...Illinois racing is the most corrupt racing and run by the most corrupt people in the country. THAT IS A FACT and everyone knows it.
   #12... Illinois must have better testing since they are busting these cheaters left and right.
   #13... You damn right, Kim Rinker labled me the " Claiming King of Chicago " because I earned the title.

#14.... And Janine, since you made a post under this topic why don't you make one more post and tell this idiot that I'm not porkchop. You know damn well where porkchop is posting from and you know damn well it's not from my computer. If you can tell me posts where coming from London then I'm sure you know where the posts are coming from from everyone else.

Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 07:45:38 AM »

Janine, why do you bother responding, and wasting your time, with rude and low class people like Burton and Joe B, two guys who joined the forum right after the Tom Wendt insurance scandle hit the board?

A "*** Supporter" named Pork Chop...  Roll Eyes Actually kinda funny...  Wink but remember he's not the only *** supporter out there.  *** is well liked by alot of people who know he's a good guy who has never done anyone wrong.

Some people like Burton and Joe B. just don't have a clue... and have no idea what they are talking about.

Hi Dan... how's things going? Sorry for all the rude things I said about you in the past.   Grin

Things are just fine. I got some great info on the first race at Balmoral on Sat. and made a nice little score. How about you?
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2005, 10:39:28 AM »

You needed "great information" to figure out that Johnson County was the stone cold nuts at 3-5? You must be the world's greatest handicapper!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 10:44:08 AM »

hey *** jrstark i am not asking you to believe jackshit. i don't care if you believe anything okay? i should be able to find out exactly who burton really is. you can lick my ass when i post his real name. you are a fraud like your buddy burton if you want trolls to post on your site. what does that say about you jrstark if you like people to troll on your site? well i will post burtons real name believe whatever you want to believe.

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!

It's one thing for this loser to berate me.
I can handle it.
But I don't think our moderator should have to deal with this.
It's time for this vulgarity to stop and for ***/Porkchop to leave.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 10:46:19 AM »

You needed "great information" to figure out that Johnson County was the stone cold nuts at 3-5? You must be the world's greatest handicapper!

This guy couldn't pick a winner in a match race between Wand's High Gypsy and Niatross.
blumpie sanchez

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 11:15:30 AM »

Burton and all of his aliases are but on thing, a thief, crook and con. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: