Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 08:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ill. VS. NJ Testing?  (Read 1269 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2005, 03:07:33 PM »

Who does everyone seem to think has stricter, more accurate testing.
Some uniformed readers are touting Illinois testing all of the sudden after doing nothing but bashing it for ages.
What do the non-hypocrits on this site think?
NJ Paul, would appreciate your thoughts?
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 03:36:17 PM »

Some uniformed readers are touting Illinois testing all of the sudden after doing nothing but bashing it for ages.

Burton
               If you're referring to me I never bashed Illinois testing. But, it seems to me that ever since they switched labs it looks like the new lab is more efficient with their testing and is catching alot more then the old testing lab.

Maybe that's why trainers don't want to come to Illinois and race because the testing is better then other states.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 03:47:11 PM »

I thought it was the low purses and Tony Morgan controlling things?
At least that's what you've said before?
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 03:51:41 PM »

ruckers uncle on the illinois racing board lets him get away with murder. burton loves cheaters becauze he says the sport is dying so we should keep all of the cheaters quiet and slip stuff under the carpet. burton does not want to give the business a bad name meanwhile he rips on every person who posts the truth about how things really are in chicago. i see what kind of person you are burton your the type when one of you buddies gets caught juicing horses we shoule be quiet because its bad for the sport but if someone else gets caught they are a cheater. burton=piece of dogshit.

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 03:55:44 PM »

ruckers uncle on the illinois racing board lets him get away with murder. burton loves cheaters becauze he says the sport is dying so we should keep all of the cheaters quiet and slip stuff under the carpet. burton does not want to give the business a bad name meanwhile he rips on every person who posts the truth about how things really are in chicago. i see what kind of person you are burton your the type when one of you buddies gets caught juicing horses we shoule be quiet because its bad for the sport but if someone else gets caught they are a cheater. burton=piece of dogshit.

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!

Yeah, Burton thinks that Ronnie Marsh should not be allowed to drive but yet he thinks it's ok for Rucker to juice up as many horses as he can. He's been juicing and getting away with it for years but this time he got days. But, not as many as he should.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 03:58:49 PM »

Yeah, Burton thinks that Ronnie Marsh should not be allowed to drive but yet he thinks it's ok for Rucker to juice up as many horses as he can. He's been juicing and getting away with it for years but this time he got days. But, not as many as he should.

Nance,
Show me one post I made where I said it's ok for Rucker to juice as many horses as he can.
Don't put words in my mouth Nance/Pork Chop
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 04:01:36 PM »

burton said its okay for rucker to juice up his horses and cheat but nobody else can.

burton=piece of dogshit

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 04:07:17 PM »

Nance,
Show me one post I made where I said it's ok for Rucker to juice as many horses as he can.
Don't put words in my mouth Nance/Pork Chop

How about this Burton. I'm done talking to you because all you want to do is argue with me and try and start a war. I'm done with your petty bullshit. Go try and argue with someone else. And take the time to call Janine and comfirm that I'm not any person calling himself porkchop.

You start a topic about testing and then try and go to war with me. Guess what pal it's over. You're not worth my time.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 04:09:57 PM »

Nance,
I don't go crying to Janine like you did on Friday PorkChop.
Did the self procalimed "start of the forum" cry on Friday because someone called his bluff?
WWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 04:11:33 PM »

How about this Burton. I'm done talking to you because all you want to do is argue with me and try and start a war. I'm done with your petty bullshit. Go try and argue with someone else. And take the time to call Janine and comfirm that I'm not any person calling himself porkchop.

You start a topic about testing and then try and go to war with me. Guess what pal it's over. You're not worth my time.

njhorseman

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 07:39:38 PM »

See my answer on thread #2
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 07:31:32 AM »

Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 06:21:46 PM »

why dont they just allow preracing ... morphine everything who gives a *** if their gonna do it anyways mine as well allow them to do it!!!!! but everytime they get cought .... instead of making a big scene ... just take 1/2 the purse from their account .. that way the IRB makes $ the horseman still make $ and nothing is even said!!! .... sounds good .... 8ball b4 the 10min post ... 5minutes b4 the track hit em with soda and throat shot .. AND AWAY THEY GO

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 06:44:44 PM »

Someone should give you a throat shot!!! Sad
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2005, 06:46:45 PM »

nah im hyped up as it is! ... you know cuz i do alot of drugs on the backside .. with the "cool" people ... but you never know maybe a throat shot might help me a little bit .. nah probably not because im an IL-bred hillbillie with the last name smolin... owell shit happens .. i wasnt asked to be put here i just accidently fell out

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: