Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 10:31:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oosting 3-Way  (Read 3499 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2005, 01:57:46 PM »

Oosting seems pretty sharp.
When he owns, trains and dives, he is one tough boy to beat.
Report to moderator   Logged
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 02:57:16 PM »

Claims old class horses and leaves them in cheap. Classification is half the battle
In the old day a trainer told me, he Winn's most of his races when he entered.
When you race for peanuts you better make every start count.

Get off Oosting's ass.

Heede
icare

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 05:24:12 PM »

He Also Knows How To Train A Horse.
Michigan Dale

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 07:57:56 AM »

Ditto and Ditto and Ditto again to the previous posters.   Heede is right on target regarding 'classification.'   Enter the horse where it belongs and can be competitive and you've got a big chance for a nice score. 
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 09:35:33 AM »

Get off Oosting's ass.

Why? Isn't there room for your lips on it? And isn't Erv going to be jealous?
BIG FAN

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 02:51:29 PM »

Between Johnson County and Crystal Trip he must have close to 20 something wins
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 02:57:49 PM »

It's a great play first time in his barn.
And in alot of case continually after.
Like Michigan Dale said, he keeps them classified properly.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 05:25:18 PM »

how about soda?Huh j/w    who is using and who isnt?Huh  Roll Eyes

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 05:26:50 PM »

Soda?Huh Coke or Pepsi you "goof" Huh Huh
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 05:28:42 PM »

i prefer pepsi ... you?

race track phil

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 05:42:09 PM »

seems like every horse he takes over wins a bunch of races . how about that horse ranquist owned went in 1.49 in change . forgot his name ! one thing for sure he's the best trainer in the world or he has the golden juice . I've never seen a trainer keep horses winning at the rate crystal trip and johnson city are winning . all horses get sore and start losing no matter how could you classify them . the only guy that comes close to what oosting has done was way back harold guerra ! but he got the magic recipe from ken vander schaff when they told him to take a walk ! time will tell maybe ?
                                        RTP
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 05:45:09 PM »

i dont think time will tell ... he cant test positive .. only because hes not "using" anything other than TLC .. and alot of vet work .. the only problem is Why doesnt anyone wanna claim off him???

Heede

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 06:19:14 PM »

My lips are big enough to KISS anyones ass I want.  I try to stick with good people.
People who will out work most of the lazy,  status quo horsemen. I'll take ERV ANDY, ERIC,
Mike O, any day. If you don't like the way things are going work a little harder. One thing
about my business if I don't sell I don't eat.  TOUGH'N UP YOU SISSY. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Heede ,
P.S.  WORK HARD PLAY HARDER
burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 07:28:39 PM »

seems like every horse he takes over wins a bunch of races . how about that horse ranquist owned went in 1.49 in change . forgot his name ! one thing for sure he's the best trainer in the world or he has the golden juice . I've never seen a trainer keep horses winning at the rate crystal trip and johnson city are winning . all horses get sore and start losing no matter how could you classify them . the only guy that comes close to what oosting has done was way back harold guerra ! but he got the magic recipe from ken vander schaff when they told him to take a walk ! time will tell maybe ?
                                        RTP

RTP

Good to hear from you.
You actually talk handicapping.
My favorite subject really (not Nance)
You  brought back some memories when you mentioned Harold "The Magician" Guerra.
Wasn't he kind of a butterball shaped guy.
Didn't  he and Phil Milburn own Choice Love together?

Post more often RTP.
We can use some handicapping talk.
Al Culess

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 12:52:12 AM »

Great observation on Johnson County and Oosting Mr. Burton. When the horse ran at Hoosier Park he looked listless and washed up. Its observations like this that keep us above water. I would enjoy some more of your theories Mr. Burton and thank you.
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 01:03:42 AM »

Oosting claimed Johnson County for $18,000 so he"s still working on getting EVEN.
swoodall

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 01:30:53 AM »

I've got a question for you Oosting ass kissers.  Why did he toll around in Mich for 20 years not winning anything and then show up in Chicago and all of a sudden become the Albert Einstein of horse racing?  He just got his 1,000 win this past year.  Is he a slow learner?  Or did his Rucker association help his knowledge of training or visa versa?
NO NUZ IZ GOOD NUZ

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 07:22:13 AM »

Oosting claimed Johnson County for $18,000 so he"s still working on getting EVEN.

FILMORE U MUST BE A NUT. OOSTING HAS MADE SOOOOOOO MUCH MONEY THRU THE WINDOWS ON JOHNSON COUNTRY THAT THE PURSE MONEY HE EARNS IS A TIP IN THE G-STRING OF A LUCKY LADY AT CLUB 390. THAT GOOF BRIGHTWELL HAD JOHNSON COUNTY AND WHEN OOSTING GOT THAT HORSE HE WAS ALL FUXED UP!!!! LOOK AT HIM NOW HE COULD WIN A 25 CLAIMER. WHAT THE FUX DOES THAT BRIGHTWELL DO FOR A LIVING? I HEARD HE IS A PATATO FARMER THANK GOD BECAUSE HE SURE IN THE HELL IS NOT A HORSEMAN. BRIGHTWELL SHAKES HIS BALD HEAD EVERY WEEK WHEN JOHNSON COUNTY COMES DOWN THE HOMESTRETCH WITH HIS 5 LENGTH LEAD AND WINS BY 3 IN 52 OR 53. THAT OOSTING HAS MADE MASHED PATATOS OUT OF THE FARMER BRIGHTWELL. I'M SURE OOSTING IS LOOKING AT ANY OTHER HORSES BRIGHTWELL HAS IN CLAIMING RACES BECAUSE ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE CLAIMS ANOTHER WON AND IT DOES AS GOOD AS JOHNSON COUNTY. BRIGHTWELL SHOULD GO BACK TO PLOWING THE FIELS ON HIS JOHN DEERE TRACTOR AND LEAVE THE TRAINING OF HORSES TO THE EXPERTS LIKE OOSTING. HE IS LAUGHING AT THAT BALD GOOF ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 09:25:39 AM »

I've got a question for you Oosting ass kissers.  Why did he toll around in Mich for 20 years not winning anything and then show up in Chicago and all of a sudden become the Albert Einstein of horse racing?  He just got his 1,000 win this past year.  Is he a slow learner?  Or did his Rucker association help his knowledge of training or visa versa?

Heede just told you. He outworks everybody. Some guys just don't need any sleep. They can stay out doing who knows what all night long and then hit the barn at 5:00 a.m. to outwork lazy bums like Randy Jacobs and John Butenschoen.

I'll say one thing about the Amish boys- they really do work hard. But hard work alone didn't take Erv from being the scourge of the Big Ten circuit to training for Brittany and Hill View.
swoodall

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 03:01:28 AM »

Claimingking

Heedee protects his buds just like everyone else.  Need a much better and more specific explanation!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2005, 11:50:58 PM »

That horse could beat $20,000 claimers right now but Oosting just steals race after race jamming him down there throats every week and daring you to claim him. This horse just needed time off because hes a monster since returning. Dont worry he'll win another 10 in a row and cash every time no matter what the price is.  Wink Wink Mike your the greatest at claiming old class horses off bad trainers.  Grin
burton

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 09:05:01 AM »

That horse could beat $20,000 claimers right now but Oosting just steals race after race jamming him down there throats every week and daring you to claim him. This horse just needed time off because hes a monster since returning. Dont worry he'll win another 10 in a row and cash every time no matter what the price is.  Wink Wink Mike your the greatest at claiming old class horses off bad trainers.  Grin

He looked awesome Saturday night.
Got to watch for OOsting claims that's for sure.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 09:09:21 AM »

On those horses, you don't bet with them or against them.

They are going to be pounded at the windows.

These are no bet races.

Pass the races.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 09:11:39 AM »

Well, he's on his way.
He's made $12,500 in his last six starts.
swoodall

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 12:06:29 PM »

Oosting claims older class horses that are cripple and in pain.  Other trainers have access to painkillers too and good vet work if they want it so what makes Oosting different?  Does he give the horses time off so he can block or freeze every joint they have and/or so the epo has time to take affect while he swims them everyday.  If anyone,  and I mean ANYONE on here thinks that Oosting and Rucker have more pure horsemanship knowledge than most of the seasoned trainers at the Meadowlands or here in Chicago then you are a bigger fool than I thought.  They do have more knowledge in something but it's not in horsemanship!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: