Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 10:17:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEWARDS AS USUAL SLEEPING !  (Read 875 times)
race track phil

« on: September 17, 2006, 01:53:35 AM »

The great stewards what on earth do they get paid for ?  The answer to sleep !  The 2nd race lady ann reed the stewards posted the inquiry sign on the winner for cutting off Magee's horse ! well that was a decision that I accept that they did'nt DQ the horse ! but how about the winner going inside the pylons on the first turn ! I know she went inside one for sure and hit 3 others and maybe inside one of them . the point is they should have been looking at that also ! if I not mistaken is'nt that an unfair advantage and have'nt horses been taking down for that infraction when lapped on ! I know its their discretion which is ridiculous rule anyways that they can act like they know how much the horse benefits from cutting the pylons ! I dont think they even seen the horse go inside ! 3 guys watching the race and no inquiry for that ! they at least would have to take a look , but there thumbs are up there ass where there brains are in place ! one thing for sure they will have to explain why they did'nt review the horse going inside the pylon on the first turn ! they will get some heat from the owners of the 2nd horse !

STEWARDS NOTHING BUT  rat        geezer     RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
Cullom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 05:57:26 AM »

I thought the inquiry was for pushing Marsh inside the pylons in the stretch
BIG SEXY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:57:59 AM »

LAVERN HAD A TON OF HORSE..........GET OVER IT!  IF HI-TRI WOULD OF BEEN IN THE OUTER FLOW SHE WOULDA WON FOR FUN!!. BEST POST WHEN IT COUNTED AND FRESHEST HORSE  MAYBE= WINNER.GET OVER IT. IT IS ABOUT TIME THE LITTLE GUYS GET A BREAK!
getemup

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 09:57:31 AM »

LAVERN HAD A TON OF HORSE..........GET OVER IT!  IF HI-TRI WOULD OF BEEN IN THE OUTER FLOW SHE WOULDA WON FOR FUN!!. BEST POST WHEN IT COUNTED AND FRESHEST HORSE  MAYBE= WINNER.GET OVER IT. IT IS ABOUT TIME THE LITTLE GUYS GET A BREAK!

Maybe his driver should have got him off the rail then....this way he wouldn't have had to push his way through and wouldn't have had to worry about the possible DQ.....of course since he sat on the rail the whole race is why the horse had trot!
sn

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 12:16:06 PM »

Phil, I was with a guy who DN and myself refer to as "The Cigar Guy" last night as this race was run. He had a $3 super if Verns horse comes down. I assurred him the Inquiry would go up right after the race cause the horse went inside one pyon then ran over three more. When the number started flashing I knew it was sighning time, but NO!!! those moron stewards didnt even see him on the first turn they were looking at the stretch run!!! As "The Cigar Guy" was screaming "Somebody call the judges " they left the number up!!!!

All I could say is WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!
off stride

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 12:19:44 PM »

http://www.balmoralpark.com/ContactStewards.cfm?Cat=R
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 01:45:57 PM »

I missed seeing that in the race, maybe I could become a steward?

The more you bet...the more you win
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 02:05:02 PM »

Phil, I was with a guy who DN and myself refer to as "The Cigar Guy" last night as this race was run. He had a $3 super if Verns horse comes down. I assurred him the Inquiry would go up right after the race cause the horse went inside one pyon then ran over three more. When the number started flashing I knew it was sighning time, but NO!!! those moron stewards didnt even see him on the first turn they were looking at the stretch run!!! As "The Cigar Guy" was screaming "Somebody call the judges " they left the number up!!!!

All I could say is WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

I was glad to see Vern win but I didn't see him cut the pylons. The picture on TV is so dark and the camera coverage is so bad at Balmoral you're lucky you can even make out which horse is which watching a race.

I'll bet the "Cigar Guy" was steaming. The luck of the Amish prevailed once again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: