Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 12:47:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where in the world is, WALTER CASE  (Read 1681 times)
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2006, 12:29:54 AM »

I BET ITS GOT TO BE TEETH PULLINGLY TORTURE TO WATCH LIL TONY MORGAN  CHIPPING AWAY AT THIS MOST WINS RECORD FOR A YEAR. AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
Report to moderator   Logged

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
philman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 12:36:08 AM »

isnt this guy in prison for stabbing his wife??? thumbs down
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 12:37:28 AM »

Yes he is. Whens he get out? Calling Casemania!!!!!!

They're at the gate!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 12:38:22 AM »

I BET ITS GOT TO BE TEETH PULLINGLY TORTURE TO WATCH LIL TONY MORGAN  CHIPPING AWAY AT THIS MOST WINS RECORD FOR A YEAR. AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I would think that's the furthest thing from his mind right now. There's more to life then just harness racing.
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 12:43:24 AM »

NOT FOR OLD WALTER, WINNING WAS EVERYTHING AND THE ONLY THING. I HEARD HIM SAY THAT IN PERSON ON AN INTERVIEW.

Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 12:46:58 AM »

NOT FOR OLD WALTER, WINNING WAS EVERYTHING AND THE ONLY THING. I HEARD HIM SAY THAT IN PERSON ON AN INTERVIEW.

If winning was everything and the only thing then he wouldn't have stabbed his wife. Also, if winning was everything and the only thing he wouldn't have ruined his life snorting coke like he did.

To him snorting came first and winning came second. And, that's a STONE COLD FACT!!!!!
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 12:49:51 AM »

YOU ARE RIGHT! THOSE ARE THE PITT-FALLS OF BEING ON TOP AND MAINTAINING THE IMAGE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD. IN HIS EYES.

off stride

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 12:55:14 AM »

here is the latest picture of walter case ..notice it is not from the winners circle..

Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 12:56:58 AM »

YOU ARE RIGHT! THOSE ARE THE PITT-FALLS OF BEING ON TOP AND MAINTAINING THE IMAGE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD. IN HIS EYES.

Walter Case is the BEST driver the game has ever seen. NOBODY is better!! If he didn't get into coke the man would have 20,000 wins. Doing drugs has nothing to do with maintaining an image.

I like Case, he drove for me a couple of times when he was in Chicago. I don't know whether to feel sorry or him or to think he's just a f*uckup.  
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 01:11:10 AM »

THAT'S RIGHT HE F*^KED UP IN A "spur of the moment" response. and i bet he wishes 1 million times he could turn back the clock.

Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 01:15:28 AM »

THAT'S RIGHT HE F*^KED UP IN A "spur of the moment" response. and i bet he wishes 1 million times he could turn back the clock.

He messed up years before then when he started snorting coke and getting kicked out of tracks. Don't you think?
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 01:22:07 AM »

IT MAKES YOU THINK, THIS GUY NEW HE WAS THE BEST, KNEW HOW TO RATE ANY HORSE. I NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT, HE COULD WIN WITH ANY HORSE ON THE FIRST DRIVE. WHAT WAS IN HIS HEAD TICKING FOR HIM TO DESTROY HIMSELF. Undecided

PopGeers

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 02:58:27 AM »

3 YEARS + left to serve.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 05:41:28 AM »

I would tend to believe that the greater torture for Walter Case is being in prison, having to be haunted by the choices he made, facing what he did and hopefully using this time to finally make himself clean and recover.

As for Tony Morgan, he is having a great year but is slightly behind Walter's pace for 1076. Nothing against Morgan but Walter in prison is still a better driver

He is scheduled for release on June 21, 2009 unless there is some avenue for parole or release for good behavior (if eligible for either). If the current track schedules hold, that would not too far after Northfield Park's Battle of Lake Erie, and between the Hoosier Cup, the North America Cup and the Canadian Pacing Derby. Im guessing the countdown to his release and the release itself are the talk of the sport.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

The answer to a government thats too big is to stop feeding its growth. - President Ronald W. Reagan
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 07:26:18 AM »

As for Tony Morgan, he is having a great year but is slightly behind Walter's pace for 1076. Nothing against Morgan but Walter in prison is still a better driver

Personally, I could care less.  Tony still goes home at night.  Regardless of what he's accomplished, Case plays the drop the soap game at least five times a week.

You simply can't do the things he did and stay respected.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 08:55:59 AM »

Personally, I could care less.  Tony still goes home at night.  Regardless of what he's accomplished, Case plays the drop the soap game at least five times a week.

You simply can't do the things he did and stay respected.

Best,
EW

Nobody is saying you have to respect Walter Case as a person but the feats he accomplished on the track should be respected.

I do have a question for you about respect though. For the sake of the dicsussion, lets say Tony Morgan ends up just short of the 1076 record. Do you respect the record more because Morgan couldnt break it or do you respect it less because it was set by a man who was intoxicated out of his mind running around to every track he could just to drive and breaking just about every rule of harness racing along the way?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

The answer to a government thats too big is to stop feeding its growth. - President Ronald W. Reagan
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 10:21:44 AM »

Walters address is listed below. This was covered some time ago. Walter would appreciate your cards.

Well wishers may send cards, letters etc to the following address. They MUST be filled out as noted below.

Belmont Correctional Facility
                                              PO BOX 540
                                      St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950

Attention:      Walter Case
                                                                      Inmate Number - 480465

Walter is due to be released on June 21, 2009 barring any situations. The phone number there is 740-695-5169. His case workers phone extension is 3330 and any questions/concerns can be directed to him.
casemania

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 05:34:54 PM »

IVE SAID IT ONCE.........ILL SAY IT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.................WALTER CASE COULD OUTDRIVE 99.9% PERCENT OF THESE OVERRATED DOUCHEBAGS WHO MASQUERADE AS DRIVERS TODAY, FROM THE FRIGGIN COMMISSARY LINE!!!!

AND DIRT FARMER MORGAN COULDNT CATCH WALTERS RECORD IF THEY ROLLED IT UP AND THREW IT AT HIM!!!
ITS ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY COMPARING A DRIVING GOD LIKE CASE TO A DIRT FARMING HILLBILLY LIKE TONY MORGAN!!!! Grin
Lester

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 06:08:54 PM »

Saying Case is the best is an absolute joke to the sport of harness racing. John Campbell has won everything there is to win 10 times over,and didn't need to kick or cowboy his stake mounts to needless open length victories like some cracked out goof!

Lester

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 06:11:15 PM »

IVE SAID IT ONCE.........ILL SAY IT FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.................WALTER CASE COULD OUTDRIVE 99.9% PERCENT OF THESE OVERRATED DOUCHEBAGS WHO MASQUERADE AS DRIVERS TODAY, FROM THE FRIGGIN COMMISSARY LINE!!!!

AND DIRT FARMER MORGAN COULDNT CATCH WALTERS RECORD IF THEY ROLLED IT UP AND THREW IT AT HIM!!!
ITS ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMY COMPARING A DRIVING GOD LIKE CASE TO A DIRT FARMING HILLBILLY LIKE TONY MORGAN!!!! Grin

What does that say about Case's record when an old man dirt farmer could challenge his record in his first real attempt at it?

casemania

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 06:15:25 PM »

Saying Case is the best is an absolute joke to the sport of harness racing. John Campbell has won everything there is to win 10 times over,and didn't need to kick or cowboy his stake mounts to needless open length victories like some cracked out goof!

WHERE WOULD HE BE IF HE DIDNT DRIVE FOR BILL ROBINSON,BOB MCINTOSH AND CHUCK SYLVESTER??
ILL TELL YOU.........HED JUST BE THE UNAGRESSIVE AVERAGE GOOF A DRIVER LIKE HE REALLY IS!!
THOSE GUYS AND THEIR "STUFF" MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A LEGEND AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS HES THE BEST EVER!!
NOT ME........I DIDNT DRINK THE KOOLAID!!
WHEN CAMPBELL WINS ANYWHERE NEAR 10000 RACES THEN YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL.........UNTIL THEN ENJOY THE "ONE ARMED WONDERS" WANING YEARS AS HIS SKILL DETERIORATE RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES WHILE SEARS, BRENNAN AND THE BOYS DRIVE CIRCLES AROUND JC!!!
casemania

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 06:18:38 PM »

What does that say about Case's record when an old man dirt farmer could challenge his record in his first real attempt at it?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WALTER WOULD DO THOSE INBRED GOOFS MORGAN DRIVES AGAINST???
HE MIGHT HAVE HAD 20000 WINS BY NOW!!
WATCH THE RACES PAL!!!
Lester

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 06:42:25 PM »

WHERE WOULD HE BE IF HE DIDNT DRIVE FOR BILL ROBINSON,BOB MCINTOSH AND CHUCK SYLVESTER??
ILL TELL YOU.........HED JUST BE THE UNAGRESSIVE AVERAGE GOOF A DRIVER LIKE HE REALLY IS!!
THOSE GUYS AND THEIR "STUFF" MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A LEGEND AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS HES THE BEST EVER!!
NOT ME........I DIDNT DRINK THE KOOLAID!!
WHEN CAMPBELL WINS ANYWHERE NEAR 10000 RACES THEN YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL.........UNTIL THEN ENJOY THE "ONE ARMED WONDERS" WANING YEARS AS HIS SKILL DETERIORATE RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES WHILE SEARS, BRENNAN AND THE BOYS DRIVE CIRCLES AROUND JC!!!

I'd guess if JC weren't dominating on harness racings biggest stage for all those years,he'd probably have been winning 10's of thousandths of races at some little league track in Ohio or New York.

P.S. How much more money has that one-armed old man won than Brennan this year?
Lester

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 06:53:22 PM »

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WALTER WOULD DO THOSE INBRED GOOFS MORGAN DRIVES AGAINST???
HE MIGHT HAVE HAD 20000 WINS BY NOW!!
WATCH THE RACES PAL!!!

Probably win thousands upon thousands of races just like Morgan would have done against those driving colonies in which Case dominated for all those years.
Rifleman

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 07:53:33 PM »

lester nothing agaist jc he is great, but casemania is totally right he is the BEST no question! he can win with horses no one wants to drive or can win with that are trained by bad trainers and better than that are bad horses. The horses he drove didnt go off favorite because the horses were the best they did because they had the best up. you have to look at the hole picture. And for what he done, we all make mistakes that we wish we could take back.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: