Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 11:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EDDY DID YOU WATCH THE ILL. BREDS THIS WEEKEND AT THE BIG M  (Read 1580 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2005, 03:30:49 AM »

Hey EDW & NJ PAUL, Guess those Illinois breds did pretty good this weekend at the BIG M huh. Deliver The Goods (RICHESS HANOVER ILL. BRED) winner in the Oil Burner, Cams Conqueror (ARTS CONQUEST ILL. BRED)  game just beat at the wire 3rd in the Oil Burner and John Drew (CAPE CRUSADER ILL. BRED) a strong 3rd battling to a half in 54 beating the $105,000 Harrisburg purchase Cut Loose Hanover easily. Good work boys!!! Wink Wink Wink

RICHESS HANOVERS, ART CONQUEST AND CAPE CRUSADER ILL. BREDS BEATING HIGH PRICED WESTERN HANOVERS------   Cheesy Cheesy

PLUS EVEN THOSE EASH INDIANA BREDS ARE RACING GREAT OUT THERE.

NOW WERE TALKING RACING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 12:43:41 PM »

As they say, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. Grin By the way, losing by 1 1/4 lengths does not qualify as "just beat at the wire" in my book.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I judge an individual horse's chances to win a race by his performance on the track, not where he was bred. There have been many, many very good and even superb Illinois-bred horses. That does not mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that Illinois has a top shelf breeding program that is consistently competitive at the Grand Circuit level, and it never will as long as it maintains the current idiotic rules on stallion ownership and in-state foaling.

Most Ill-bred horses are racing right where they belong...those thrillling NW 1/6 claimers. Grin
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 03:01:57 PM »

C'mon Paul?
Give em' some credit.
Deliver The Goods did it.
Even out of the detention barn.
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 03:58:44 PM »

deliver the goods=gout pre-race medication that they use on humans. rucker=cheater and juicer
burton=piece of dogshit!!!

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 07:45:25 PM »

C'mon Paul?
Give em' some credit.
Deliver The Goods did it.
Even out of the detention barn.

Everyone in that race was in the D barn, so there was no relative advantage/disadvantage.
Wait until Rucker has to race all of his out the the D barn, against horses that are not in detention. His win percentage  might take a nosedive.  Wink
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 07:51:30 PM »

I think you're right there.
Last season he won 20-21% out of detention and 15-16 in.
A definite difference even if my memeory is off.
njhorseman

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 08:30:52 PM »

I think you're right there.
Last season he won 20-21% out of detention and 15-16 in.
A definite difference even if my memeory is off.

For more precise numbers, see my post on the other thread. (Rucker Gets 6 Months)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 02:41:26 AM »

As they say, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. Grin By the way, losing by 1 1/4 lengths does not qualify as "just beat at the wire" in my book.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I judge an individual horse's chances to win a race by his performance on the track, not where he was bred. There have been many, many very good and even superb Illinois-bred horses. That does not mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that Illinois has a top shelf breeding program that is consistently competitive at the Grand Circuit level, and it never will as long as it maintains the current idiotic rules on stallion ownership and in-state foaling.

Most Ill-bred horses are racing right where they belong...those thrillling NW 1/6 claimers. Grin

Thats the best you could come up with??? Well those NW 1/6 CRUSHED those $100,000 grand circut horses, AGAIN. Did you even know that Cams Conquer was a $20,000 claimer in Chicago 2-months ago and not a $6,000 claimer. When Illinois and Indiana breds can do as good as they are out there then the Meadowlands is not that hard a place to race. You should have some brains and invest in a ILL. n/w 1 $6,000 claimers and make some real money out there. But you would rather own a Western Hanover $100,000 bred horse and watch the Ill. Breds kick ther ASS!!! Oh wait a minute you dont have $6,000
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 09:39:45 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 08:21:37 AM »

Oh what a minute you dont have $6,000

That's about the funniest thing I've read on BTW.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 09:38:52 AM »

NJ, Or shit for brains, Did you ever make a spelling error?? I love how you avoid questions. Know I no why people from Chicago "hate" NJ bred no it alls who by the way never raced in ILL. and don't even race in there home town. When you right your book make sure there is a chapter on how (cheap) ILL. BREDS & INDIANA BREDS beat those $100,000 Harrisburgh duds.

Now were talking racing!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
njhorseman

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 10:26:38 AM »

NJ, Or shit for brains, Did you ever make a spelling error?? I love how you avoid questions. Know I no why people from Chicago "hate" NJ bred no it alls who by the way never raced in ILL. and don't even race in there home town. When you right your book make sure there is a chapter on how (cheap) ILL. BREDS & INDIANA BREDS beat those $100,000 Harrisburgh duds.

Now were talking racing!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I make plenty of spelling errors myself, so I wasn't referring to your spelling error.  I guess I can't expect you to be perceptive enough to understand what I was talking about.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 06:47:45 PM »

And to think I once hated ILL. BRED HORSES. But now I love when they beat up on those $100,000 Jersey Breds. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: