Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 12:11:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TROLLS AND COOLERS WIN  (Read 737 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2005, 02:24:01 AM »

After cashing in the early part of the card, I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn late.  It was a tough but fair card at Crimoral, and I ran 1-2-4 in every late TRI.  Oh well, selling a kidney on the black market 1st thing Monday morning.  I hope you all cashed large. Wink TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 02:27:31 AM »

TC, you didn't ride the Hiteman wave tonight? Its hard to pull the trigger on him.
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 02:28:36 AM »

TC, one thing I can;t understand is how in the hell did I B O win the second race? Ths horse should have been put on the list after his last race. And to top it all off, he goes off 5-1? And of course the two favorites drop through the field. That was probably a fixed race.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 02:31:57 AM »

I had more roadblock coolers hovering tonight than in gambling history.  My clothes reek of Chesterfield's and Kool's, my eyes are stinging, and if a holy man never believed in a "jinx", he'd be drinking, gambling, and shooting heroin if he saw my troubles.  The cackling and Tom foolery never let up from the 3rd race on, and William H. Macy could have taken lessons from the multiple coolers circling my workspace.  The devils were out in full force tonight.  It would have been a total disaster if I didn't getto see a celebrity drive-by in the form of the Viking himself.  He left the chopper at home, but the Jeep skidded through the rough going and made it OK to Crimoral.  The gods wanted to see aself-destruction, and from Race 2 on, they got one.  I had more human "boat anchors" around me than in the US Navy.  At least I know a few happy campers tonight that made a dollar or two.  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 02:34:19 AM »

TC, you didn't ride the Hiteman wave tonight? Its hard to pull the trigger on him.
You guys know I've been easy on Dale lately because I've noticed post-Morgan improvement.  I can't bet that smelt Cut Throat because he's a classic cash burner IMO.  He helped me in the 1st, hitting the ticket, so no complaints there.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 02:37:06 AM »

Tc, I think someone should hit you in the head with a tire iron. Shocked
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 02:53:16 AM »

OTIS and Jeff hit me with a "whammy" bankroll busting tire iron, does that qualify ?  It didn't help when my twin brither pronounced two bad photos, called three eventual winners "no good and crippled" and was surrounded by more Devils than at a NJ pro hockey game.  I wish that Poltergeist Duck would have stayed my wingman, but he kept getting up to schmooze and commiserate with the masses.  I got ball-batted from all sides and had a 5'1" banshee take a swing at me - LOL.  I should get hit by a 50# bag of Portland Cement for allowing those distractions.  Oh well...TC 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 02:57:37 AM »

emp, glad to see you back.  After my voucher came to a screeching halt tonight, can I borrow your Samurai sword so that I may commit Sipuku ?  I should be barred from ever betting on a horse race again.   Wink TC
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 03:40:41 AM »

Hiteman is tricky, but to me there are few more hazardous than the claimers with a "touch of class" whose nuts will be busted by Joe Anderson in quest of a pick-me-up purse. Not only is the short-priced horse vulnerable, but the entire race can collapse. Anderson burns those horses like kindling.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: