Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 20, 2014, 08:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Drew  (Read 1059 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: December 03, 2005, 06:34:23 PM »

Good effort to a blazing pace.
Still fought on in the stretch.
Not worth the 2-1 offered though.
Good race.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 06:41:37 PM »

Good effort to a blazing pace.
Still fought on in the stretch.
Not worth the 2-1 offered though.
Good race.

Don't like the horse never did. That's the last time I'll get sucked in on him from touts. If someone races the horse he comes up empty. No excuse he got beat by a 15 claimer.   
Justafan

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 07:55:44 PM »

This horse is truly exemplary of the adage "one man's trash is another man's treasure", though it applies in reverse to me in regards to this animal.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 02:47:30 AM »

I thought John Drew gave a nice accounting of himself tonight.  He floated out, then faced a rough Cut Loose Hangover and stubborn EL, then lost to the only two other drivers who didn't have to go :54 3/5.  He was there at the wire, raced in 1:52 2/5 while battling up front.  IF is the biggest word in the english language, but if that *** rat falls down like he wanted to, JD coasts and the trailers don't get the gravy IMO.  Nice to see the purse in NW3 go for 275 % better than the NW 4 here.  These owners made a good choice.  This horse will improve.  He didn't train well at all this week, yet put forth his best east coast effort.  Funny, but he trained better last week.  The horse is filling out nicely; he's sound and he needs to keep learning since this is start #11 or so.  I hope no one out there other than "concussion boy" Chrebet isn't eating a BBQed Cut Loose Hangover for $105,000 Harrisburg cash - LOL.  I'd rather have the upticks in the John Drew market.  Kevin *** is a scrounge and I hope he bats less than .100 for next year's meet.  JMO.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 09:12:52 AM »

TC,

Whats the story with ***?

PS. I agree with you on the horse.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 10:51:50 AM »

TC,

Whats the story with ***?

PS. I agree with you on the horse.
Kevin, like about 50 % of the esteemed posters on BTW suffer from bi-polar disorder.  Nice as pie one minute, wants to have you fitted with cement shoes the next.  IMO, he has his melon so far up Chrebet's caboose it's sickening.  Wait until WC takes out his trainer's license and KMcD is working at Chevy's Mexican Restaurant in Clifton, NJ as a busboy.  His moodswings cost people money, jobs, longtime friendships, and opportunities to better themselves.  He treats people like garbage way too often.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 04:24:10 PM »

I thought John Drew gave a nice accounting of himself tonight.  He floated out, then faced a rough Cut Loose Hangover and stubborn EL, then lost to the only two other drivers who didn't have to go :54 3/5.  He was there at the wire, raced in 1:52 2/5 while battling up front.  IF is the biggest word in the english language, but if that *** rat falls down like he wanted to, JD coasts and the trailers don't get the gravy IMO.  Nice to see the purse in NW3 go for 275 % better than the NW 4 here.  These owners made a good choice.  This horse will improve.  He didn't train well at all this week, yet put forth his best east coast effort.  Funny, but he trained better last week.  The horse is filling out nicely; he's sound and he needs to keep learning since this is start #11 or so.  I hope no one out there other than "concussion boy" Chrebet isn't eating a BBQed Cut Loose Hangover for $105,000 Harrisburg cash - LOL.  I'd rather have the upticks in the John Drew market.  Kevin *** is a scrounge and I hope he bats less than .100 for next year's meet.  JMO.  TC

Didn't train well this week. Give me two weeks with this the mule and I'll have him going in 51 on cruse control.

Here I am getting touted on this horse and then I hear he didn't train well this week. Come on Doc, fly O'Brien out there with Tony by his side and get this horse to the winners circle. At least the " Midnight Trainers " knew how to get one to the circle. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 04:59:40 PM »

Another hot tip from Nance that lost.
And at only 2-1?
Then he bets Morgan on every horse for weeks?
Regardless of the horse.
Most of them go off even money.
And people here consider this guy a good handicapper?Huh/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: