Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 05:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUCKER GETS SIX MONTHS  (Read 9506 times)
swoodall

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2005, 12:48:43 PM »

Burton

Your added to the Moron list!  Bitter sweet!  Tragedy!!!  Are you guys smoking crack!  Rucker gets only what he brings upon himself by cheating.  If he gets 6 months or 6 years too f****** bad!  Don't cheat!  I have stated on here before that I have nothing against him personally.  But if you cheat,  and he has been caught many times before,  then don't cry crocodile tears when you get what you deserve.  I didn't see him handing out hundred dollar bills to the losing horsemen when he cashed those winning tickets!  If you want sympathy go some where else where they will limit your thoughts.
Report to moderator   Logged
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2005, 01:06:35 PM »

great post swoodall, this fuc*** burton always says he don't like cheaters and when his man rucker gets caught he says we should feel sorry for him. at least people like you swoodall can see threw the phony people like burton who is probably a crook and lair hiself. look at some of this burton guys posts, he is a reson why alot of people will not post on the forum. they don't want to deal with his lies and nonsense. plus burton=tom wendt and he always tries to talk bad about people who were in the business and could teach us all something. i love it that his man rucker got caught becuze burton will have to shut his fuc**** mouth now about other people. burton is a big piece of dogshit and so is his crook friend rucker....

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2005, 02:17:37 PM »

Swoodall and Porky,

When all the news coverage this sport gets is doping etc;
it's bad for the sport.
In case you two haven't noticed the sport is DYING!!!!!!!!!!

This baseball bat to the head stuff sounds vaguely familiar?HuhHuh?
Make me laugh some more!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2005, 02:30:09 PM »

Remember something boys. Not only should they go after Rucker but they should go after whoever is his vet too. Rucker doesn't run around with needles and syringes in his back pocket. It's the vet hitting these horses with the stuff for Rucker so that they both can run up and bet 100 tri wheels. When your vet tells you don't worry this stuff will pass the box you believe in him and take your chances. The labs in Illinois are getting too good and these vets can't get away with what they think they can get away with. Hence, the trainer goes down while the vet goes on making money ripping owners off with ridicules vet bills.

Dr. Benefiel was the master pre-racer, never once did he cause a trainer to get a positive test in all his years on the backside. Back in the day Dr. Dan did 80% of the pre-racing on the backside and never took a trainer down, but he did help put thousands of horses in the winners circle.

Rucker wins more races in New Jersey then in Chicago. I think NJ better take a good look at their testing system because it seems that lot of guys can get away with much more there then they can in Illinois.  
burton

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2005, 02:53:17 PM »

Is this the same ***/Porkchop who yesterday said on this same forum that he "didn't care about Rucker"?
Now today you care?
Make up your mind.
I'm not pro-Rucker.
I'll make a statement when I see something that I can count on.
I usually don't get racing violation news from a "*** Sisters" forum post.
Dan Nance

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2005, 03:50:37 PM »

Is this the same ***/Porkchop who yesterday said on this same forum that he "didn't care about Rucker"?
Now today you care?
Make up your mind.
I'm not pro-Rucker.
I'll make a statement when I see something that I can count on.
I usually don't get racing violation news from a "*** Sisters" forum post.

Don't even try and start up with me today. And don't call me porkchop because I don't know who any porkchop is except for the porkchop who worked in the drivers room making those great burgers.

If you want to defend Rucker then go ahead because I don't give a shit. And I don't give a shit about Rucker either. I'm just glad the justice is being served this time when you thought he was going to get away with his bullshit once again. The man and his vet's have been juicing horses for years and he has had many positives where he was only slapped on the hand. This time he got six months and like many have said he should have gotten 6 years for all the positives he keeps getting.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit just like he never felt sorry for the many trainers that went down over the years while he went on juicing and betting $100 tri's.

Pre-racing a horse is one thing but using drugs that you think are undetectable to get the edge over others is another story. I think New Jersey should go back and retest every horse for the same drug he got busted in Chicago for and if they find the horses to be positive then they should throw him out of racing for good.

pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2005, 03:55:44 PM »

great point *** this burton guy is a real piece of dogshit. i agree all the way with you ***. you are a good person on this site so keep up all of your knowledge. this burton jackoff should dry up somewhere with trying to stick up for cheating horsemen. it shows you waht kind of person burton is. *** just keep on doing what you are doing because you are the best poster on this site. burton=piece of dogshit!!

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2005, 04:01:24 PM »

great point *** this burton guy is a real piece of dogshit. i agree all the way with you ***. you are a good person on this site so keep up all of your knowledge. this burton jackoff should dry up somewhere with trying to stick up for cheating horsemen. it shows you waht kind of person burton is. *** just keep on doing what you are doing because you are the best poster on this site. burton=piece of dogshit!!

He's going to try and start up with me like he always does but it's not going to work. This topic is about Rucker and his suspension not about me. He wants to try and turn this topic into another war between me and him.

I told Janine I'm going to keep my cool when these frauds try to get me started up with their lies.

So, now let's talk about Rucker and his 6 months he got for using illegal medications. FOR ONCE I HAND IT TO THE STEWARDS FOR DOING THEIR JOB AND NOT LETTING THIS CHEATER GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2005, 04:01:43 PM »

***/Pork Chop doesn't "give a shit" about Rucker.
That's all th guy has posted here for 24 hours.
What a HYPOCRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2005, 04:03:02 PM »

He's going to try and start up with me like he always does but it's not going to work. This topic is about Rucker and his suspension not about me. He wants to try and turn this topic into another war between me and him.

I told Janine I'm going to keep my cool when these frauds try to get me started up with their lies.

So, now let's talk about Rucker and his 6 months he got for using illegal medications. FOR ONCE I HAND IT TO THE STEWARDS FOR DOING THEIR JOB AND NOT LETTING THIS CHEATER GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN.

valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2005, 05:33:28 PM »

Who is Rucker's vet?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2005, 06:00:34 PM »

Probably a vet *** recommended to him.
icare

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2005, 06:18:06 PM »

I like Rucker to talk to him BUT i dont like his cheating ways!! Not only is he cheating the bettors he's also cheating the horsemen, He's taking food off the table, not only him many more we know who. Owners pull horses to give them to the cheats, Its putting the good guys out. But I do understand that the owners have to make money so what is left to do but pull them and give the horses to a cheat. This has put some good horsemen out.
twiliteguy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2005, 07:31:10 PM »

how many owners do you think will pull from Rucker if he does time @the BigM or his horses go to the Dbarn?  IMO none......why..because I don't think his horses will go down the toilet under the above circumstances...maybe he'll reclassify them IMO

guy
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2005, 07:53:58 PM »

Last season he won 5-6% better out of detention.
njhorseman

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2005, 08:28:46 PM »

2005 Big M Rucker's Stats 1/05-8/05
Total: Starts 479  Wins 99 Win% 20.7
DBarn          101         15           14.9
No DBarn     378         84           22.2

Therefore, No D barn win % is 7.3 points higher than D barn, or looking at it another way, an almost 50% higher win %!
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2005, 10:13:34 PM »

Good call, Burton, you moron.
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2005, 01:04:01 AM »

another lie by burton. have a look two posts up and see the real rucker numbers when he is in detention. down 8%. its just like burton to lie and steal for a trainer cheater like rucker. thank you paul for making burton look like the goof that he is...of course *** makes him looks stupid every day too. lol burton reminds me of a hemroid a big pain in the ass who is not liked on this forum by anyone. he should post over at trackqueers.com with his buddy tom wendt.
burton=piece of dogshit and liar

Dan Nance

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2005, 07:25:44 AM »

All posters do yourself a favor and quit responding and talking to Burton. He's only here to tell lies and start wars. 
njhorseman

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2005, 08:25:27 AM »

another lie by burton. have a look two posts up and see the real rucker numbers when he is in detention. down 8%. its just like burton to lie and steal for a trainer cheater like rucker. thank you paul for making burton look like the goof that he is...of course *** makes him looks stupid every day too. lol burton reminds me of a hemroid a big pain in the ass who is not liked on this forum by anyone. he should post over at trackqueers.com with his buddy tom wendt.
burton=piece of dogshit and liar

Pork Chop:
My intention was not to make Burton, or anyone else, look like a "goof." I was just trying to provide BTW readers with accurate information.
tough business

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2005, 12:24:52 PM »

Latest "rumor" on Rucker is that the 3 tested horses in Chicago only one was positive, he DID NOT win but the other 2 did...in any case, TRO in place in Chicago and The Big M won't honor the suspension because of the drug classification..according to "experts", bute is a much better pain killer then the drug found in the horse..

burton

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2005, 12:30:31 PM »

Thanks for the latest Tough business.
When will we get some "facts" on this?
Sounds like a ruling is still being discussed?
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2005, 12:42:39 PM »

Isn't it sad that horse racing has come down to what drug is legal and what is not?  There are no "Horsemen" is this battle, just Attorneys and Chemists.  No discussion on how the horse was trained or driven at all.  This is what horse racing is now no matter what level.
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2005, 01:11:15 PM »

burton thinks its okay for rucker to put illegal drugs into horses and cheat the public out of $$$$. that is his way of thinking. its okay for rucker to get hot tests in chicago and cheat but not okay if other horsemen do it. the guy is a jagbag. gout medication is illegal and they should go after the vet who gave it to him either wilcox or balagia. what a shame that burton likes this cheater rucker and thinks its okay to drug horses and cheat the public out of thousands. burton=piece of dogshit
burton

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2005, 01:13:16 PM »

burton thinks its okay for rucker to put illegal drugs into horses and cheat the public out of $$$$. that is his way of thinking. its okay for rucker to get hot tests in chicago and cheat but not okay if other horsemen do it. the guy is a jagbag. gout medication is illegal and they should go after the vet who gave it to him either wilcox or balagia. what a shame that burton likes this cheater rucker and thinks its okay to drug horses and cheat the public out of thousands. burton=piece of dogshit

More drivel from ***/Porkchop.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: