Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 09:13:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUCKER GETS SIX MONTHS  (Read 9509 times)
Sisters Nance

« on: December 03, 2005, 05:08:40 PM »

Just got the word gentleman Rucker got six months. More details to follow.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 05:11:27 PM »

Girls please. Dont' get involved! I don't want you to be under attack. I'm asking you to stop posting as of now.

I will take over from here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 05:27:16 PM »

The word from the Rucker camp in Jersey is that Rucker got a six month suspension. When the horses in Jersey go under a new trainers name they must hire a security guard to be with the horse in the paddock at $225 an hour.

The drug that caused the positives was some sort of human drug for gout.

Well boys there is justice after all. The question is whether or not will Jersey go back and test for the same drug the labs in Chicago tested for? I think the labs in Illinois are doing a fine job finding these hidden new drugs on the market that these juice guys are loading these horses up with. My hat goes off to the labs in Illinois. Now find out what Darcy has been using all these months.

Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 07:16:55 PM »

The word from the Rucker camp in Jersey is that Rucker got a six month suspension. When the horses in Jersey go under a new trainers name they must hire a security guard to be with the horse in the paddock at $225 an hour.

Well boys there is justice after all. The question is whether or not will Jersey go back and test for the same drug the labs in Chicago tested for? I think the labs in Illinois are doing a fine job finding these hidden new drugs on the market that these juice guys are loading these horses up with. My hat goes off to the labs in Illinois. Now find out what Darcy has been using all these months.

Let us know when the ruling hits the board at Balmoral. Remember you heard it here first. Not sure when the suspension goes into effect. Maybe he'll run out and try and get a TRO like Ryan did, but in the longrun the time will be served unless he spends tens of thousands fighting it in court.

Whatever happens from here the fact remains that he was handed down a 6 month suspension for positives. No comment from all the Rucker ass kissers who say " MY TRAINER IS CLEAN ". Wasn't that c3po?

« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 07:23:13 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
talking head

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 08:46:01 PM »

I heard a rumor going around about Rucker getting six months at Balmoral on Thursday, but nothing is confirmed yet!
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 09:08:35 PM »

I heard a rumor going around about Rucker getting six months at Balmoral on Thursday, but nothing is confirmed yet!

Take it from me right from the Rucker camp in NJ. It's 6 months.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 09:12:55 PM »

COULD NOT OF HAPPENED TO A NICER GUY!!!

Dan---  Why does he have to have security in the paddock??
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 10:06:25 PM »

COULD NOT OF HAPPENED TO A NICER GUY!!!

Dan---  Why does he have to have security in the paddock??

Informants from his stable said that's what Ruck told them they were going to make them do at the Big M.
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 10:28:40 PM »

Whatd he do to get 6. I know his horses tested pos. for somethin but what? and was it one or more test.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2005, 10:48:15 PM »

Dan:
The drug he got positives for a couple of weeks ago, Indomethacin, is very commonly prescribed for gout. I find it hard to believe that after he got 2 fines and 2 horses DQ'd for using the stuff, that he would go back and use it again. Maybe he got caught for something else this time, but another gout medication?
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 10:58:51 PM »

Dan

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know ---How far back can they test his horses?
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2005, 11:00:21 PM »

Dan:
The drug he got positives for a couple of weeks ago, Indomethacin, is very commonly prescribed for gout. I find it hard to believe that after he got 2 fines and 2 horses DQ'd for using the stuff, that he would go back and use it again. Maybe he got caught for something else this time, but another gout medication?

I guess we'll find out when they put the ruling on the board at Balmoral. I think he's lucky geting off with 6 months for as many positives as he keeps getting. If it was me they would be barring me for life for an excessive amount of positives.
darth vader

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2005, 11:29:30 PM »

i heard rucker was order to bring all his  stock on the grounds no more shipper's and they are suppose to have a  guard 24hrs  in his  barn  at balmoral
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2005, 12:24:23 AM »

I think these guys should start getting lifetime bans for stuff like this. I bet you it would stop real quick.
valleyvic

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2005, 01:54:29 AM »

I wish everybody would stop being so happy about this apparent tragedy for Ken Rucker.  These suspensions hurt, not to mention all the money he has to give back.  Show some sympathy, not joy.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005, 02:07:46 AM »

Valley vic, You must be kidding your making me feel sorry for him and almost cry. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Careyscardshark

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2005, 02:28:33 AM »

Feel bad for him?  That's funny....he's finally getting what he deserves and giving back money that shouldn't be his in the first place.  You know what Rucker is a CHEATER!  He goes from being an average trainer around Chicago about 3 or 4 years ago to a premier trainer at the Big M.  It was pretty apparant something was not right.  I hope we start to see more of these big names being caught.  Everyone knows its going on its just a matter of proving it now.
Kent Verruca

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 02:41:38 AM »

I'm shocked at these allegations. Is this rampant or just a one time thing? I'm new to the sport so forgive my ignorance on this subject.
Careyscardshark

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2005, 03:10:46 AM »

A lot of these guys have been caught more than once.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 03:21:07 AM »

Fellas, if Ken was sweating, you could have fooled me.  He was all smiles tonight, after annexing the Oil Burner and having Extender N run off.  One or more of those magic $100 TRI wheels must have hit.  Then to throw hate, the ultimate "cooler" Otis parked himself within whammy range.  He got all the cash to take a little vacation from the grind.  TC
race track phil

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2005, 03:23:45 AM »

bettors should show sympathy like valley vic says ! sure the guy is cheating and robbing the public lets elect him for president ! 6 months ! he deserves 6 years ! big deal he will still be getting the cash from training using some shill for trainer . thats the business a mere slap in the hands . now why did'nt he get a longer suspension ? is'nt danes longer ? well you think marty will play ball with management now ? you better believe it , if its possible . who did'nt know this was going to happen . sad times for honest horsemen !
                                               RTP
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2005, 03:30:24 AM »

Once again, if just one of these guys were given a lifetime ban, all of this would stop.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2005, 03:45:33 AM »

Lifetime bans only go to small time trainers you never heard of.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 10:08:41 AM »

I wish everybody would stop being so happy about this apparent tragedy for Ken Rucker.  These suspensions hurt, not to mention all the money he has to give back.  Show some sympathy, not joy.

Good point.
If true and if this 6 months actuall occurs (remember he may still get an injunction etc)
it hurts the entire sport.
If this were my livelihood it would definitely be bitter sweet.
pork chop

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2005, 12:46:23 PM »

why should we feel soory for this cheater rucker? he has been pulling this bullshit for years. the guy screws the fans of this sport with his cheating ways and drugging of horses. why is it that burton thinks its okay for rucker to drug horses and cheat but everyone else is a crook or unhappy ex-trainer? burton why is it? you should be hit in the head with a baseball bat you hypocrite. rucker is as a big of a crook as you are on this forum.

NOW WERE TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: