Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 03:42:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I MADE A BIG MISTAKE !!  (Read 2297 times)
Dan Nance

« on: September 08, 2006, 12:42:05 PM »

For a long time I have been accusing Tom Wendt of being tonymfan. I learned yesterday that Tom is not tonymfan. I have been giving Tom Wendt too much credit for a longtime now.

Tonymfan is a very clever and intelligent person. Not clever enough though for me to finally figure out who this person is. Please don't refer to tonymfan as a *** anymore.

I won't expose this person at this time because I don't want to embarrass tonymfan. Go ahead and let tonymfan post all this person wants to post about Tony Morgan because I now understand why this person is so infatuated with Morgan. I will NEVER post under another " Weekly Morgan " thread again.

Tonymfan can learn a lot from us true harness horseman. 

TC KNOWS !!  
Report to moderator   Logged
DMSO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 12:49:14 PM »

I was afraid that the lawyer was going to find out who some of the posters were.  That I think is unfair because a poster does have a right to remain anonoymous. That's too bad that lawyers win again.  I do feel for the moderator because what the heck can you do when you face pressure from lawyers who throw there weight around.

OUR FORUM MODERATOR MUST FEEL LIKE A PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER AT NAP TIME.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 12:49:40 PM »

Congratulations on admitting of making a mistake.

It shows a big man

If there are 12 races and I am really aggressive, I will make a least 8 mistakes.

My definition of insanity:

Keep on doing the same things over and over again but expecting different results.

Wish me Happy 62 tomorrow (Sept 9, 1944).

Back to work.

Kenneth J. Chadwick  

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:57:39 PM »

I was afraid that the lawyer was going to find out who some of the posters were.  That I think is unfair because a poster does have a right to remain anonoymous. That's too bad that lawyers win again.  I do feel for the moderator because what the heck can you do when you face pressure from lawyers who throw there weight around.

The lawyer didn't find out anything about tonymfan. The great mind of Dan Nance did. I do know that tonymfan ran out and became a guest after this person was afraid that their identity would be revealed by Joe's lawsuit. It didn't take Joe's lawsuit for me to know who this person is now.

Tell Joe to save his money. If he wants to know who these people are tell him to just be cool for awhile and we'll give him the info. We already outed a few of these people this week.   
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 02:11:19 PM »

Congratulations on admitting of making a mistake.

It shows a big man

If there are 12 races and I am really aggressive, I will make a least 8 mistakes.

My definition of insanity:

Keep on doing the same things over and over again but expecting different results.

Wish me Happy 62 tomorrow (Sept 9, 1944).

Back to work.

Kenneth J. Chadwick  

I can admit when I'm wrong. But, I do believe Tom Wendt is on this forum under some kind of name or names. He's just not tonymfan.
tonymfan

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 03:00:56 PM »

I can admit when I'm wrong. But, I do believe Tom Wendt is on this forum under some kind of name or names. He's just not tonymfan.

Ah my dear Watson! The game's afoot! The hunt for the new Tom Wendt begins.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »

For a long time I have been accusing Tom Wendt of being tonymfan. I learned yesterday that Tom is not tonymfan. I have been giving Tom Wendt too much credit for a longtime now.

Tonymfan is a very clever and intelligent person. Not clever enough though for me to finally figure out who this person is. Please don't refer to tonymfan as a *** anymore.

I won't expose this person at this time because I don't want to embarrass tonymfan. Go ahead and let tonymfan post all this person wants to post about Tony Morgan because I now understand why this person is so infatuated with Morgan. I will NEVER post under another " Weekly Morgan " thread again.

Tonymfan can learn a lot from us true harness horseman. 

TC KNOWS !!  

Dan, I agree with your assessment 100 %.  How could it not be ?  We've been wrong before; we can admit that.  However, we've sent many TROLLS packing and when this particular TROLL is exposed, I'm not quite sure this forum will remain # 1 for long.  Too many fine folks won't like the news.  It's bad for a certain person's credibility.   trotter  TC

AS I SAID ALL ALONG.  NEITHER KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT HARNESS RACING.  AT LEAST NOT IF THEY DON'T GET IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE ON THE NET.
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 03:15:04 PM »

Ah my dear Watson! The game's afoot! The hunt for the new Tom Wendt begins.

Well hi tonymfan. Nice to see you showed up. Don't worry I won't embarrass you yet.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 03:18:15 PM »

Dan, I agree with your assessment 100 %.  How could it not be ?  We've been wrong before; we can admit that.  However, we've sent many TROLLS packing and when this particular TROLL is exposed, I'm not quite sure this forum will remain # 1 for long.  Too many fine folks won't like the news.  It's bad for a certain person's credibility.   trotter  TC

AS I SAID ALL ALONG.  NEITHER KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT HARNESS RACING.  AT LEAST NOT IF THEY DON'T GET IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE ON THE NET.

TC

I believe you , I and Joe are the only ones who know who tonymfan is. Be careful not to give away this person's idenity just yet.
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 03:31:54 PM »

TC

I believe you , I and Joe are the only ones who know who tonymfan is.

The same brain trust that's written thousands of posts guaranteeing the readers of the forum that I was Tom Wendt for the last nine months.  Roll Eyes

According to the hints in your first post in this thread I don't think you have it right just yet Danny Boy.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »

The same brain trust that's written thousands of posts guaranteeing the readers of the forum that I was Tom Wendt for the last nine months.  Roll Eyes

According to the hints in your first post in this thread I don't think you have it right just yet Danny Boy.

Toni

Sorry for the delay, I was on a conference call with another esteemed poster.

Please don't think you're going to try and throw me off. I don't know what kind of hints you mean but only the right person could figure them out if I did throw hints around.

At this point I would suggest you only stick to the " Weekly Morgan " posts that you said the other day you were only going to be posting under. If you continue to post under tonymfan it can only cause you more pain.

P.S.

Tell burton NO DEAL, he's done too much damage.   
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 03:59:04 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Armonsol

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 04:13:30 PM »

After perusing these posts for many months, there quite possibly have been libelous statements made here.  If someone has the means and desire to take legal action, they probably could be sucessful proving that lies and attacks were made that casued harm.  It will be interesting to see what transpires here. 
Another funny thing:  Why did some posters change their IDs?  This could be an admission of guilt or at least nervousness.

Libel:  Learn the game laddies and lassies
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 04:16:29 PM »

After perusing these posts for many months, there quite possibly have been libelous statements made here.  If someone has the means and desire to take legal action, they probably could be sucessful proving that lies and attacks were made that casued harm.  It will be interesting to see what transpires here. 
Another funny thing:  Why did some posters change their IDs?  This could be an admission of guilt or at least nervousness.

Excellent point!
I myself wonder why many posters went back to their old posts and modified the threatening language, lies etc;?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »

this is better than any soap opera,  i love it!!

now we are talking racing!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 04:29:15 PM »

Excellent point!
I myself wonder why many posters went back to their old posts and modified the threatening language, lies etc;?

I never modified one post. You're the one who posted lies. We have the printouts. The only people I know who changed anything were tonymfan and Richard Breth and Amy Hollar. Joe deleted his name because he filed the suit.  
tonymfan

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 04:33:05 PM »

Toni

Sorry for the delay, I was on a conference call with another esteemed poster.

Please don't think you're going to try and throw me off. I don't know what kind of hints you mean but only the right person could figure them out if I did throw hints around.

At this point I would suggest you only stick to the " Weekly Morgan " posts that you said the other day you were only going to be posting under. If you continue to post under tonymfan it can only cause you more pain.

P.S.

Tell burton NO DEAL, he's done too much damage.   

Don't know Burton but will pass on your message. Hey Burton Dan says NO DEAL.

The other day I wrote that my Tony news would only be under the one easy to ignore subject. Not that I would quit posting in others.

Since you brought it up. The current "war" is because esteemed goofs blasted me when I first came to this forum and posted pro-Tony. You say you are going to stay out of that from now on. I can stay away from some things too.

One last thing. Some of your posts read like you are working your way up to accusing Janine of being me. Wrong again.
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »

So, you're saying all the remarks burton made about the Nance's that I posted under the burton slander thread could very well be libelous statements, right?

I have the means but not the desire so I'm not suing burton. I'll leave that up to Joe. He already has the ball rolling.

P.S.
       I believe burton said DMSO was Joe Dakuras. Burton, is DMSO Joe Dakuras?
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »

Don't know Burton but will pass on your message. Hey Burton Dan says NO DEAL.

The other day I wrote that my Tony news would only be under the one easy to ignore subject. Not that I would quit posting in others.

Since you brought it up. The current "war" is because esteemed goofs blasted me when I first came to this forum and posted pro-Tony. You say you are going to stay out of that from now on. I can stay away from some things too.

One last thing. Some of your posts read like you are working your way up to accusing Janine of being me. Wrong again.

Is she who you think I was referring too? WRONG !!!!!! You do have the right sex though.

I think you should head over to the trolls thread and make a few more posts under that topic because that's something you know about. A few posts over on the t-bred side might be up your alley. Harness racing doesn't seem to be your game, except for an infatuation with Tony " big stick " Morgan.   
tonymfan

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 04:49:13 PM »

Is she who you think I was referring too? WRONG !!!!!! You do have the right sex though.

I think you should head over to the trolls thread and make a few more posts under that topic because that's something you know about. A few posts over on the t-bred side might be up your alley. Harness racing doesn't seem to be your game, except for an infatuation with Tony " big stick " Morgan.   

LOL!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 04:50:20 PM »

LOL!!!!!

Be careful, I'm as slick as you, sister. What's your next move? I may have not have gone to Harvard but I have a ton of street smarts.   
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 05:13:21 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 05:52:37 PM »

TONYMFAN..... TONYMFAN !!!!!!  Are you out there? I have a Morgan question for you and I need the answer right now, not later!!!!
race track phil

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »

TONYMFAN !       

I'M SHOCKED !   MY COLUMBO DAYS ARE OVER I LOST MY EDGE ON SOLVING TOUGH CASES !  SHOCKED ! 
                                     geezer     RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 08:30:47 PM »

TONYMFAN !       

I'M SHOCKED !   MY COLUMBO DAYS ARE OVER I LOST MY EDGE ON SOLVING TOUGH CASES !  SHOCKED ! 
                                     geezer     RTP

Did you figure out who this person is? Please Phil, if you have don't tell anyone. Let's not embarrass tonymfan.
Dan Nance

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 09:47:35 PM »

One thing I will say. I don't think I'll ever out " Interested Observer ".
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 11:46:14 PM »

The great mind of Dan Nance did

find two words that dont fit in this quote from the resident nutbag

AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

I didn't fail gym. I just didn't try to damn hard

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »

Huh

Do you want cream with that cup of shut the hell up?
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 12:02:57 PM »

Find two words? OK

tonymfan....Busted !!
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 12:35:37 PM »

Tonimfan

What you said above is different from what you said below from what I understand.

quote author=tonymfan link=topic=8188.msg81128#msg81128 date=1157221226]
This one's still here too Dan. It's only going to be a Tuesday name from now on.
[/quote
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: