Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 03:10:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEEEEEEEEES BACK !!!!!!!!!! Andy Robinson  (Read 2149 times)
146Flat

Ignore
« on: September 04, 2006, 12:51:09 AM »

I saw Andy at Duquoin Fair Sat 9-2-06 said he got his license back.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 03:26:24 AM »

I saw Andy at Duquoin Fair Sat 9-2-06 said he got his license back.

Did he say whether or not the Johnston's and Langley are going to let him race at their tracks? That's the most important thing.

Remember this, Ronnie Marsh had his license back for years but they refused to let him drive at Balmoral and Maywood. Having a license means nothing if they classify you as an undesirable.

Also, remember how many guys who had a license were told they couldn't race in Indiana because they didn't want them there.

Andy does however have a chance in Chicago because now a days crooks and cheaters and guys who are caught with needles and syringes are welcome back with open arms if they have horses to help fill races there.

However, if someone writes a letter to the Johnston's and tells them you cheated in a handicapping contest they will refuse your entries and not allow you to race at their tracks for the rest of your life.

In other words, juice em up, stick a needle in their neck right in front of someone, stiff em up and they will let you back in. Be accused of cheating in a contest and you are gone for good, laddie.

NOW WE'RE TALKING HARNESS RACING !!   
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 03:58:30 AM »

Did he say whether or not the Johnston's and Langley are going to let him race at their tracks? That's the most important thing.

Remember this, Ronnie Marsh had his license back for years but they refused to let him drive at Balmoral and Maywood. Having a license means nothing if they classify you as an undesirable.

Also, remember how many guys who had a license were told they couldn't race in Indiana because they didn't want them there.

Andy does however have a chance in Chicago because now a days crooks and cheaters and guys who are caught with needles and syringes are welcome back with open arms if they have horses to help fill races there.

However, if someone writes a letter to the Johnston's and tells them you cheated in a handicapping contest they will refuse your entries and not allow you to race at their tracks for the rest of your life.

In other words, juice em up, stick a needle in their neck right in front of someone, stiff em up and they will let you back in. Be accused of cheating in a contest and you are gone for good, laddie.

NOW WE'RE TALKING HARNESS RACING !!   

By the way, did you see Ledford at DuQ or anywhere else latley?
146Flat

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 04:15:32 AM »

I heard he is getting stalls next week at Bel   and  also heard he is putting missdocjohnson, rhonda, majormacintash and pocketgallion in for 4 clm
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 08:40:42 AM »

I was at the fair also.....Some other trainers where there that had positivies in the past also, so why is andy such a big deal....Erv Miller was there.. Rucker was there..Lets look up their records . I bet they are a lot longer than Andys......Who won the training title?? WOW a "former juice guy"....or do they just leave him alone now because of his 300 head of horse flesh
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »

I heard he is getting stalls next week at Bel   and  also heard he is putting missdocjohnson, rhonda, majormacintash and pocketgallion in for 4 clm

That's wonderful!!!! Ledford shouldn't be too far behind!!!!

GO CHICAGO !!!!!!
Mo Doc N

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 09:41:35 PM »

I was at the fair also.....Some other trainers where there that had positivies in the past also, so why is andy such a big deal....Erv Miller was there.. Rucker was there..Lets look up their records . I bet they are a lot longer than Andys......Who won the training title?? WOW a "former juice guy"....or do they just leave him alone now because of his 300 head of horse flesh

NOW WE ARE REALLY TALKING HARNESS RACING!!!

LET THEM ALL RACE AND EVERYBODY ELSE LEAVE = ALL EVEN
BIG SEXY

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:16:28 AM »

why does it seem to matter? some guys oughta take notice that are still doping that they are being watched. so they best be carefull what they are putting in the ye old vein!.not just andy robinson.i could name a few more but i dont want to get sued!...lol...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: