Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 09:39:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Words Out  (Read 864 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: December 02, 2005, 10:19:12 PM »

I have gone to trackside 1 time in last 20 days. I am going tomorrow. I e-mailed every track in the world that Arlington Trackside simulcasts. I told them if they *** cheat tomorrow I will see that their *** track is permanetly shut down forever. Folks, after tomorrow,find something else to do. Horseracing is over.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 12:33:01 AM »

Oddest thing: Equibase lists results for at least 19 racetracks for today, the day horseracing was to be over with. I can only conclude that John Frank witnessed no cheating on Saturday. That's a refreshing vote of confidence for thoroughbred racing.
nwaryas

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 06:28:57 AM »

John Frank won't be seeing his $10 dollars anytime soon. I go to trackside on Sundays. My friend Mr.D was out at trackside eating lunch. We visited for a while. John needs to have some balls to come out on Sunday.
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 01:49:07 PM »

Yes, saw Mr. D on Saturday at Trackside.  Made my day worthwhile as I lost on all the Hawthorne races.  Thanksfully, my connections theory came close to bailing me out for the day when I switched over to Golden Gate.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 01:58:20 PM »

Yes, saw Mr. D on Saturday at Trackside.  Made my day worthwhile as I lost on all the Hawthorne races.

How can anyone lose on Hawthorne races? All you have to do is figure out which horse is going to get to the early lead, and then it is over with, right? Everyone should be pulling down $$$ hand over fist. Just get some cheap pace figures and you could be the next Pittsburgh Phil.

What was Mr. D doing in the house? Threat of some local OTB competition motivate him to stop in and check out the rumors that some Trackside customers might not be entirely happy with his facility? APCD Dan did you get to talk to him, and say, "(cough, cough) PLEASE Mr. D make a real non-smoking area upstairs?" Or was he there to see what things looked like on the day John Frank shut down racing everywhere?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: