Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 09:26:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WEEKLY TONY! starring TONY MORGAN! for August 29, 2006  (Read 3350 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »

well mr tonymfan apparently you have never competed in the chicago area, because at one point he had 4 trainers training his horses for him and his owners. the only reason he wasnt down on paper as the trainer was so that he didnt recieve a positive, forcing him to stop driving. he'll have 3 in the same race! we had horses with him for a couple of months, and he would stop in with bottles of this and needles for that. which is just great, IF UR A LICSENSED VETERINARIAN! last time i checked drivers arent allowed to give iv, or im shots, or inject some knees or ankles. its unbelieveable that ANYBODY would ever give that cheat credit for anything.
Why didn't you report this?
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 04:02:03 PM »

Why didn't you report this?

He is reporting it! Now when the time is finally right! By a newbie poster nicknamed for cheating with cheating slogans in his profile. In his 6th lifetime post to the #1 forum in all harness racing! I'm convinced!

Almost convinced. Maybe I could use a little more detail to get me all the way there. giverabox when was it you had horses with Tony? Exactly. What were their names? What was your stable name? Who were Tony's paper trainers names and dates please. What's your proof of that? What did you see Tony bring in to where? Exactly. What did he do with what he brought in? To what horses on what dates? Who else might have witnessed it? Thanks in advance.
giverabox

"God is subtle but he is not malicious."

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »

Now big tonymfag why dont you get off of how good the man is. Im not going to just come out with the story and who did this or that. but how are you going to argue the fact that he had at least 3 trainers? scholz, hansen(bernardi), grevengoed? on a friday night at maywood tony had 10 of his OWN horses in to race. now the betting public doesnt know this because his name isnt down on any of these things as owner. you are officially a *** for showing this man any sort of credentials  thumbs down

"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2006, 04:44:38 PM »

Now big tonymfag why dont you get off of how good the man is. Im not going to just come out with the story and who did this or that. but how are you going to argue the fact that he had at least 3 trainers? scholz, hansen(bernardi), grevengoed? on a friday night at maywood tony had 10 of his OWN horses in to race. now the betting public doesnt know this because his name isnt down on any of these things as owner. you are officially a *** for showing this man any sort of credentials  thumbs down
amen

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
burton

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2006, 04:45:18 PM »

answer the questions!
If you were racing then and knew this why didn't you report it?
giverabox

"God is subtle but he is not malicious."

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 04:46:25 PM »

And mr tonymfag the only reason i have so many cheating antics in my poster is because of how big of a joke chicago racing is with milkshaking and epo's and illegal activities. i would say 90% of trainers do things on race day that are now allowed by the IRB.

"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 04:48:12 PM »

burton anwser me  this do agree that morgan has/had puppet trainers

tonymfan

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 04:52:47 PM »

you are officially a *** for showing this man any sort of credentials 

And you are officially just another *** posting stories without proof. We already have 1,000 of those. We're still looking for one good man who can back up his stories. Off to the ignore bin with the other dumbasses for you!
FreeLegged

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 04:59:48 PM »

And you are officially just another *** posting stories without proof. We already have 1,000 of those. We're still looking for one good man who can back up his stories. Off to the ignore bin with the other dumbasses for you!

tonymfan

you are getting trigger happy with that ignore button, arent you?   Grin

burton

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 05:03:44 PM »

burton anwser me  this do agree that morgan has/had puppet trainers
Yes.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 05:05:19 PM »

Yes.
thank you for being honest

tonymfan

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 05:08:24 PM »

you are getting trigger happy with that ignore button, arent you?   Grin

Don't think so.

The goof says Tony always had other trainers down so he wouldn't get a positive then says he "had horses" with Tony for a few months. How do you have horses with Tony is he isn't a trainer?

A goof like that isn't worth reading.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 05:12:47 PM »

tonymfag is the biggest goof  morgan did all the work and had paper puppet trainers down mfag dont no jack shit about racing

Evan Sabove

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 05:31:29 PM »

What's mindboggling is so many goofs with "stories" never taking proof of their stories to the authorities. That defies all logic and human nature.

tonymfan

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 05:39:25 PM »

Thanks Evan.

I thought of something else. If boxoffrogs "had horses" with Tony but Tony was always running under paper trainers boxoffrogs had to know his horses were running under false information in the program. That would make boxoffrogs a big cheat and fraud. We don't take kindly to cheats and frauds on BTW.
Evan Sabove

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 05:49:30 PM »

About 11 years ago we were shipping into Hawthorn. Tony drove a mare for us.  Just an average horse.  We bagged a win and I went into order a picture and noticed there was one ordered for Tony.  I asked the photographer....."Why would he want a picture of this horse?"  He told me he always gets a win picture, no matter what horse or class it is.  I was totally impressed.  I'm sure some of you are going to start in about his ego, but as a trainers wife, I feel it a privilege that any driver would be able to relive any victory through a picture than simply hanging up the lines and walking away.

A couple weeks later we bought a cheap filly off Tony.  He was in the barn with Penny when we picked her up.  No paper trainer in sight.

A good friend of ours worked for the Morgan's several years ago in Chicago.  To this day he and Tony talk almost weekly.  Our friend got homesick and came back to Ohio but he constantly talks about the great times he had working for Tony and how they guy would do anything for anyone.

I've never had more than a ten second conversation with the man.  With my experiences concerning him, actions speak much louder than words.

Best of luck Tony!
sg

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 05:51:27 PM »

So where do you find these paper trainer that are going to take the fall for all this
 horse manure.

"Why this fellow don't know anymore about politics
than a pig knows about Sunday"
Harry S Truman
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 05:57:27 PM »

So where do you find these paper trainer that are going to take the fall for all this
 horse manure.

well he married one and guys like shultz who couldnt win a race to save his till the devil came a callen hansen who got 70000 positives

tonymfan

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 06:00:33 PM »

So where do you find these paper trainer that are going to take the fall for all this horse manure.

Then keep quiet forever. Never flip to save his own skin.

Now I said that it's 2/5 some new goof will sign on to say he's one of Tony's former paper trainers. LOL!!!! No name given or details of course.
FreeLegged

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »

with the recent rash of threats  of libel lawsuits on here, I'd say Tony Morgan has as good a shot as any to file one. Heck, I even read one post where mentioning an attorney by name was going to bring some legal action. Tony could have a field day on here. If the other posts have any chance for libel, then his odds are good to have a case.

Maybe not the same odds as Kiss Em Joe off the rail at 2-5, but still pretty good odds.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 06:08:01 PM »

with the recent rash of threats  of libel lawsuits on here, I'd say Tony Morgan has as good a shot as any to file one. Heck, I even read one post where mentioning an attorney by name was going to bring some legal action. Tony could have a field day on here. If the other posts have any chance for libel, then his odds are good to have a case.

Maybe not the same odds as Kiss Em Joe off the rail at 2-5, but still pretty good odds.

Well, I hope the Weekly Tony never includes a BtW lawsuit, but I'm not sure I could fault him.   Undecided

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
tonymfan

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 06:11:39 PM »

I honestly think that much of the bashing and lies about public harness figures on this forum is done with the intentional purpose sucking someone into a lawsuit so that person can be deposed. Just my opinion not fact.
FreeLegged

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 06:15:37 PM »

I mean lets be fair here. You can't beat this guy upside down and sideways 7 days a week and then at the first hint of someone saying something about you, then cry foul and mention lawsuits.

that's a phony.
tonymfan

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »

I mean lets be fair here. You can't beat this guy upside down and sideways 7 days a week and then at the first hint of someone saying something about you, then cry foul and mention lawsuits.

that's a phony.

A normal person would think that wouldn't they.

Enough time wasted on this forum for awhile!

Tony's racing tonight! GO TONY!!!!! 
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 06:23:24 PM »

A normal person would think that wouldn't they.

Enough time wasted on this forum for awhile!

Tony's racing tonight! GO TONY!!!!! 
ya lets go 3/5 in every race

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: