Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 04:10:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WEEKLY TONY! starring TONY MORGAN! for August 29, 2006  (Read 3400 times)
tonymfan

« on: August 29, 2006, 01:27:23 PM »

It was something of a quiet week for Tony Morgan North America's leading harness driver by wins and still 5th in overall purses won.

Driving Harrington last week Tony only won a few races per night here and there. But at Rosecroft Saturday Tony snapped out of it and won 4 followed by a big Sunday night at Harrington when Tony put on a clinic and bagged six winners along with some other minor prizes. WHAT A NIGHT FOR TONY!!!!! The story about that was already posted.

Tony did end up with a nice week of statistics. 71 22 12 11 $141,115 That brings his overall record to 2678 695 423 356 $5,777,992. The $6 million mark is in sight!!!! Likely not this week but next. The jealous haters never saw that much prize money if you added all their careers together!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Tony's UDR went up again!!!!! .392 Still on track for about 1,050 wins for the year.

GO TONY!!!!!   

Report to moderator   Logged
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 01:39:08 PM »

it the same old shit a 7th grade bully beating up on 3rd graders your the man devil

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 01:44:23 PM »

stop that you trolls.  im a troll so u are 2.  laugh laugh
tonymfan

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 01:47:07 PM »

stop that you trolls.  im a troll so u are 2.  laugh laugh

Campbell I can't remember any post you made that had any value so far so now it's the ignore list for you. Have fun playing footsies there with all your previous incarnations as well as the plain worthless goofs like PAIN and LvD.
tonymfan

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:19 PM »

I just had a scary thought. If someone made my ignore list they are surely an "esteemed poster". LOL!!!!!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:35 PM »

pretty soon tontmfag will be posting to him self on btw he cant stand the truth about the devil  

Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »

well tony fan.  i dint put u on the list so i'll still read what u say.  laugh laugh.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 01:53:19 PM »

pretty soon tontmfag will be posting to him self on btw he cant stand the truth about the devil 

The truth is only the truth with proof.  I find it hard to believe that Tony has won well over 10,000 races while being the "crook" that everyone claims.  If all these stories were true, people would be lining up to knock him down.

Congrats on the solid week!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 01:59:03 PM »

ew you have been around racing a long time right so guys like bret shultz pre morgan would win 12 races a year post morgan win like 60 now no morgan 7 a year what does that tell you

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 02:02:38 PM »

ew you have been around racing a long time right so guys like bret shultz pre morgan would win 12 races a year post morgan win like 60 now no morgan 7 a year what does that tell you

It happened quite a few times.  In fact, I used to be convinced that he "had to be" cheating.  But, then, I grew up a little, and realized that there's no way someone could be as big of a crook as people claim -- and not get nailed to the wall.  It's just not conceivable.

I very well could be wrong -- wouldn't be the first time, and certainly won't be the last -- however, it just doesn't add up without some more proof.  Tony completely sold me when he went to a completely different track and batted .500 in the first month.  More power to him and his -- I hope he's successful from here on out.

Best,
EW

tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 02:03:33 PM »

If all these stories were true, people would be lining up to knock him down.

If all the stories were true at least one of these jealous haters would take solid proof to the authorities about at least one of the stories. The fact they haven't tells the truth. As always actions speak louder than words. In this case lack of action speaks louder than spew. It's nothing but naked jealousy.
giverabox

"God is subtle but he is not malicious."

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 02:42:42 PM »

The 'Devil' as you all call him, goes by a different name, an undercover name that only ppl that know him would be able to tell you. 'The Phantom' would leave the races at night, then head over to the barn to do some illegal vet work to horses, just stay there til the people got there to work in the morning, then start ridin, that turns into 2 r 3 o'clock, then he leaves to go to the races. THE MAN DOESNT SLEEP. he is soooooo crooked with his antics it is mindboggling.

"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
tonymfan

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 02:53:52 PM »

THE MAN DOESNT SLEEP. he is soooooo crooked with his antics it is mindboggling.

What's mindboggling is so many goofs with "stories" never taking proof of their stories to the authorities. That defies all logic and human nature.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »

What's mindboggling is so many goofs with "stories" never taking proof of their stories to the authorities. That defies all logic and human nature.

Come on, everyone says he's a thief.  He must be!   Roll Eyes

Best,
EW

tonymfan

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 02:57:34 PM »

Come on, everyone says he's a thief.  He must be!   Roll Eyes

You look out! I started printing off the bad posts about Tony and am going to send them to a lawyer.
MWG

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 03:03:40 PM »

You look out! I started printing off the bad posts about Tony and am going to send them to a lawyer.

On a serious note, with what ?, some 3000 drives this year alone, I can't recall a fine or suspension for even a simple violation. Could be but I can't recall it.
tonymfan

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 03:10:46 PM »

On a serious note, with what ?, some 3000 drives this year alone, I can't recall a fine or suspension for even a simple violation. Could be but I can't recall it.

Don't try to confound this forum with facts MWG.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 03:13:40 PM »

It doesn't matter.  Everyone says he's a thief.  Logic can't stop public opinion!   Grin

Best,
Ew

MWG

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »

Don't try to confound this forum with facts MWG.

No seriously have you seen a violation published ? I mean, geez, you can get a fine from the starter, talkng on the track, one foot in the stirrup, late for the post parade, a hundred other ways not to mention the obvious penalties for conduct during the race, slow pace, interference, excessive whipping. etc, etc. ? I mean the "wonderkins" of some of these posters like Brennan, Pierce, Sears, Grismore all, on occasion, get penalized, Amazing .
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 03:17:27 PM »

No seriously have you seen a violation published ? I mean, geez, you can get a fine from the starter, talkng on the track, one foot in the stirrup, late for the post parade, a hundred other ways not to mention the obvious penalties for conduct during the race, slow pace, interference, excessive whipping. etc, etc. ? I mean the "wonderkins" of some of these posters like Brennan, Pierce, Sears, Grismore all, on occasion, get penalized, Amazing .

I haven't seen one.

He must be paying off the stewards!  It's the only conclusion!   Grin

Best,
EW

tonymfan

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 03:21:37 PM »

I haven't read about one. Don't live and breathe the violations report like some people though. Someone could look it up on Pathway couldn't they?
tonymfan

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 03:23:31 PM »

You're right. The only one. As many tracks as Tony goes to it could get expensive.  Grin
MWG

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »

I haven't seen one.

Best,
EW

Actually, whether you like Morgan or not, that's a tough feat in itself to accomplish. 3000 starts - no violations. Walter Case would have had 500 or more "foot outs" or "kicking" penalties by now.
giverabox

"God is subtle but he is not malicious."

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 03:37:44 PM »

well mr tonymfan apparently you have never competed in the chicago area, because at one point he had 4 trainers training his horses for him and his owners. the only reason he wasnt down on paper as the trainer was so that he didnt recieve a positive, forcing him to stop driving. he'll have 3 in the same race! we had horses with him for a couple of months, and he would stop in with bottles of this and needles for that. which is just great, IF UR A LICSENSED VETERINARIAN! last time i checked drivers arent allowed to give iv, or im shots, or inject some knees or ankles. its unbelieveable that ANYBODY would ever give that cheat credit for anything.

"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 03:41:41 PM »

well mr tonymfan apparently you have never competed in the chicago area, because at one point he had 4 trainers training his horses for him and his owners. the only reason he wasnt down on paper as the trainer was so that he didnt recieve a positive, forcing him to stop driving. he'll have 3 in the same race! we had horses with him for a couple of months, and he would stop in with bottles of this and needles for that. which is just great, IF UR A LICSENSED VETERINARIAN! last time i checked drivers arent allowed to give iv, or im shots, or inject some knees or ankles. its unbelieveable that ANYBODY would ever give that cheat credit for anything.

If your post is true (which I highly doubt), not only should Tony be suspended, but also YOU -- for letting it happen in front of you.

More nonsense from people that can't prove a thing.

Best,
EW

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: