Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 10:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leading x ample  (Read 4891 times)
Evan Sabove

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 05:41:03 PM »

with your professional knowledge doc ,what do you think caused this horse to be so sick all of a sudden , what were the symptom's when you arrived... just curiouse?Huh??

I do believe there is a client privilege that he must adhere to.
Report to moderator   Logged
inthetank

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 05:45:38 PM »

hes already discussed it somewhat evan..
Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 09:10:19 PM »

It is probably not worth responding to cowards(this is for you Trotter1) who use the anonymity of the internet to make false accusations. 

But I have never met nor communicated with either Bill Elliot or Bill Robinson. Nor had I ever been contracted by anyone representing either trainer to do any vet work. I did not pass a stomach tube nor administer any medication to Leading X Ample. What I did do is respond to a call asking me to look at an extremely ill animal. At that time I found a sick horse that required treatment that was far beyond the capabilities of any ambulatory veterinarian. Unfortunately, that horse died while being treated at a referral clinic.

I hope Trotter1 and Campbell someday find themselves in a situation where they are condemned by uninformed busybodies for trying to do the right thing . And I hope they feel as rotten about it as I do. But it’s doubtful that they ever do anything but look for ways to attack others spuriously. I welcome the day when I get the chance to look either  of them in the eye.

Peter Langley
peter.  i never said a bad word bout u.  i only asked and then i said if it was true that u got in big trouble.  where do u come off with this crap.  i dont hope 4 nothin bad 4 u so grow up.  i'm glad u didnt do nothin wrong.  if u did only u no and u have 2 live with it. grow up and quit being a little baby. 
Tsunami

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 09:47:21 PM »

BTW

Please, lets stop all the backstretch b/s , this was an unfortunate incident for everyone involved
why make it worse as he was great horse.

Good Racing

Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »

BTW

Please, lets stop all the backstretch b/s , this was an unfortunate incident for everyone involved

Good Racing

i agree with u salami. i only said that if someone did something bad that i hope they get punisheed.  then tony fan and burton and peter langley say i a troll.  ok i a troll.  grow up these guys.
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »

BTW

Good Racing

I totally agree. Here you have a vet trying to help the animal out and the poor guy gets bashed for it. Whoever brought his name into this was wrong and owes the guy an apology.

Bobby
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 11:22:54 PM »

I totally agree. Here you have a vet trying to help the animal out and the poor guy gets bashed for it. Whoever brought his name into this was wrong and owes the guy an apology.

Bobby

I completely agree with Bobby.  Wow -- I never thought I would say that.   Cheesy

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2006, 12:08:41 AM »

It was Campbell.

isnt phil Langleys son peter a vet?  I thought i heard that his son was a vet but dont quote me.

ouuuccchhh.
Yes Peter Langley is a vet in Illinois
ouuuccchhh that hurts.  laugh.

odds on is robin schaddt.  this makes sense then.  petey Langely is prolly Robins vet and thats who killed accidently leading x ample or made a bad mistakee.  double ooouuuccchhhh!!
mr clean

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2006, 04:47:11 PM »

Thank you, Peter for cleaning up these false accusations from these morons. I would sue them for slander if i were you, but it would constitute a total "waste of money".
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2006, 04:50:40 PM »

AGREED. Langleys name should have never been brought up because no one knows what happened.
Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »

i says if peter killed the horse accident.  i said if so he should be punisheed.  i said if he dont kill horse then sorry.  rewad my posts u guys. i never said he did or dint.  read raed read.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:13:06 PM by Campbell » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2006, 05:36:20 PM »

i says if peter killed the horse accident.  i said if so he should be punisheed.  i said if he dont kill horse then sorry.  rewad my posts u guys. i never said he did or dint.  read raed read.

is this another graduate of the kentucky public schools system or is he getting his language..  as casey would say ..out of a moonshine bottle?
talking head

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2006, 06:14:20 PM »

Campbell reminds me of someone that use to be on here but I can't remember the name!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: