Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:56:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leading x ample  (Read 4860 times)
sleepless

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 09:56:23 PM »

This is what I heard from a peson stabled in the barn next to X AMPLE.  The horse was very colicy and was alive when put on the trailer to go to Purdue.  No mention of any vet.  I know 2nd hand info but thats the story I got.
Report to moderator   Logged
mr clean

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2006, 10:14:33 PM »

You posters need to be very careful who you falsely accuse in this unfortunate incident. You are very libel for your false accusations. Mr Langley is a very accomplished veterinarian, and very professional. Do not falsely accuse him on the website. Remember you are libel and could face litigation !
talking head

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2006, 10:22:50 PM »

odds on is robin schaddt.  this makes sense then.  petey Langely is prolly Robins vet and thats who killed accidently leading x ample or made a bad mistakee.  double ooouuuccchhhh!!
Were do you come up with this Sh**!
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2006, 10:56:33 PM »

isnt phil Langleys son peter a vet?  I thought i heard that his son was a vet but dont quote me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stated, I am holding off on any additional information from my prior post.  However, I will
say that you are going in the right direction.
Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2006, 11:18:51 PM »

I hope it not the vets fault.  x ampkle was a great horse with a big closing kick.  if Langley did it they should take away his license and he should pay for the horse.  thats 2 bad and i hope the autopsee shows something other then langley.  where does it stop? 
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 01:57:36 AM »

i have seen first hand the "program" that robinson/elliot horses are on and unless you seen it for yourself you would be amazed at what these horses are put thru!!!! its very suspiscious that inside 48 hours of racetime this horse just "happens" to become sick and end up dieing!!!
AlongTheRail

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 02:02:00 AM »

i have seen first hand the "program" that robinson/elliot horses are on and unless you seen it for yourself you would be amazed at what these horses are put thru!!!! its very suspiscious that inside 48 hours of racetime this horse just "happens" to become sick and end up dieing!!!

Colic of the lungs maybe?
looker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »

Careful guys, Mr. Un-clean says you could be in "libel". What a joke. Hey Clean, go take a sh*t somewhere.
tonymfan

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 12:12:42 PM »

Careful guys, Mr. Un-clean says you could be in "libel". What a joke. Hey Clean, go take a sh*t somewhere.

Someone might be printing posts and sending them to lawyers.
looker

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2006, 12:18:04 PM »

Then "someone " has got way too much time on their hands. But you're right, it could happen.
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2006, 12:59:27 PM »

You posters need to be very careful who you falsely accuse in this unfortunate incident. You are very libel for your false accusations. Mr Langley is a very accomplished veterinarian, and very professional. Do not falsely accuse him on the website. Remember you are libel and could face litigation !

Speculation isn't libel, John J Dwyer.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2006, 01:13:09 PM »

Speculation isn't libel, John J Dwyer.

He's saying "liable," I think.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
DLeestable

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »

This horse dying had nothing to do with Pete Langley or Robin so don't make assumptions.  It will all come out in the wash. 
Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 01:53:04 PM »

thank u dleestables.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 04:01:30 PM »

This horse dying had nothing to do with Pete Langley or Robin so don't make assumptions.  It will all come out in the wash. 

--------------------------------------------------

We certainly look forward to all of the actual facts coming out on this.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 04:16:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------

We certainly look forward to all of the actual facts coming out on this.
if the real facts come out 
 Wink

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
off stride

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 04:37:17 PM »

who needs facts...the rumors are what we want to read ..lets see some dirty laundry
KING EPO

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 05:45:19 PM »

Exactly
off stride

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 05:46:48 PM »

who needs facts...the rumors are what we want to read ..lets see some dirty laundry
well not evan saboves dirty laundry
peter Langley

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 05:57:23 PM »

It is probably not worth responding to cowards(this is for you Trotter1) who use the anonymity of the internet to make false accusations. 

But I have never met nor communicated with either Bill Elliot or Bill Robinson. Nor had I ever been contracted by anyone representing either trainer to do any vet work. I did not pass a stomach tube nor administer any medication to Leading X Ample. What I did do is respond to a call asking me to look at an extremely ill animal. At that time I found a sick horse that required treatment that was far beyond the capabilities of any ambulatory veterinarian. Unfortunately, that horse died while being treated at a referral clinic.

I hope Trotter1 and Campbell someday find themselves in a situation where they are condemned by uninformed busybodies for trying to do the right thing . And I hope they feel as rotten about it as I do. But it’s doubtful that they ever do anything but look for ways to attack others spuriously. I welcome the day when I get the chance to look either  of them in the eye.

Peter Langley
Evan Sabove

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 06:18:59 PM »

It is probably not worth responding to cowards(this is for you Trotter1) who use the anonymity of the internet to make false accusations. 

But I have never met nor communicated with either Bill Elliot or Bill Robinson. Nor had I ever been contracted by anyone representing either trainer to do any vet work. I did not pass a stomach tube nor administer any medication to Leading X Ample. What I did do is respond to a call asking me to look at an extremely ill animal. At that time I found a sick horse that required treatment that was far beyond the capabilities of any ambulatory veterinarian. Unfortunately, that horse died while being treated at a referral clinic.

I hope Trotter1 and Campbell someday find themselves in a situation where they are condemned by uninformed busybodies for trying to do the right thing . And I hope they feel as rotten about it as I do. But it’s doubtful that they ever do anything but look for ways to attack others spuriously. I welcome the day when I get the chance to look either  of them in the eye.

Peter Langley

I have no reason to apologize but I am sorry you had to post and defend yourself over such a horrible accusation.
Double Joker

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 06:21:05 PM »

Welcome to Barn To Wire Dr. Pete! flag
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 06:24:42 PM »

Welcome to Barn To Wire Dr. Pete! flag
Likewise.  I hope that the rough initiation won't keep you from posting on topics in your field.  Would love to see some posts from a vet.  Could learn quite a bit.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
GoBuckeyez

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 06:29:58 PM »

whatever happend we will never know the truth
inthetank

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 06:39:29 PM »

with your professional knowledge doc ,what do you think caused this horse to be so sick all of a sudden , what were the symptom's when you arrived... just curiouse?Huh??
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: