Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is it.......  (Voting closed: August 27, 2006, 01:13:48 AM)
Lis Mara - 2 (50%)
Holborn Hanover - 2 (50%)
Ponder - 0 (0%)
Budweiser longshot - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REVOTE!!! American National Finals (Pace)  (Read 3907 times)
race track phil

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 01:44:24 AM »

I''m taking the chalk LIS MARA ! 
           If lis does'nt win I will quit betting harness racing and start betting football ! I will also buy any poster dinner at maywood ! I will do the ordering
though .  this means if he loses you have to show a valid drivers license to collect your winnings ! but after he wins ! well its no big deal , because the horse is the nuts .       geezer         RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 07:44:26 AM »

Phil,
    I'm posting just in case I can get a free meal   Grin......what do you mean you get to order though?  thumbs down thumbs down.....I agree with you though Lis had a very easy mile and a week off and HH seemed to struggle just to win his race.....I've been wrong many times but I'm taking Lis Mara to destroy this field....I am also looking forward to casie blasting Georgie boy after the race  Wink.
                                                                       trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
pezz97

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 07:45:03 AM »

I have to go with Holborn Hanover. And here is the reason why. Andy millwr in a race that has 6 digits!!! He will find a way to lose and georgie will just be able to outdrive him. If sears was on Lis Mara, I would take him, but he is in Canada so ill take Holborn with a better driver
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 09:52:34 AM »

what do you mean you get to order though?  thumbs down thumbs down

Ice water and crackers for all!   Grin

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2006, 12:06:19 PM »

maroon  I'll take Lis Mara, H.H. and ponder in a tri and exacta box.  I'll also play Lis Mara on top with those two in an ex and tri.   
race track phil

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »

Phil,
    I'm posting just in case I can get a free meal   Grin......what do you mean you get to order though?  thumbs down thumbs down.....I agree with you though Lis had a very easy mile and a week off and HH seemed to struggle just to win his race.....I've been wrong many times but I'm taking Lis Mara to destroy this field....I am also looking forward to casie blasting Georgie boy after the race  Wink.
                                                                       trotter
   TALL !    Its real simple if he loses the bankroll may require a drastic
 dinner adjustment !  E W was close !  hot dogs for all maybe ! I'm just like my friend tony ! I just might have to stiff everybody ! but if del mar is good for me ?  The dinner might be steak at Gibsons ! anyways he is'nt losing ! but for you TALL anytime you want to have dinner on me its yours any night . E W gets steak and egger because he's a southern gentlemen !   maroon
                      geezer             RTP
casemania

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 02:06:44 PM »

I SAID IT BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN...........HOLBORN HANOVER BY 4 OR MORE LENGTHS!!! EASY!! Cheesy
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 02:53:59 PM »

1. Holborn Hanover
2. Maltese Artist
3. Lis Mara
4. Ponder
SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 03:29:29 PM »

lis mara on the give and go with tetrick...hh hung out...and rtp?...i got the drinks (water) covered if he loses..lol
pezz97

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2006, 02:12:24 AM »

I have to go with Holborn Hanover. And here is the reason why. Andy millwr in a race that has 6 digits!!! He will find a way to lose and georgie will just be able to outdrive him. If sears was on Lis Mara, I would take him, but he is in Canada so ill take Holborn with a better driver

Quoting myself, told ya georgie would outdrive him. Big difference if sears was here which he was not. And i had flashbacks tonight to Taser Gun Big tom, when Ryan outfrove Andy with the newly aqquired Fox Valley Tribal, over My Boy David. Andy could not beat his dad in a big race, and now can't beat his son!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: