Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 27, 2014, 04:21:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With Supernight coming up who will be some of the standout horses?  (Read 1181 times)
Double Joker

« on: August 20, 2006, 07:05:37 PM »

Any sleepers or locks that can be beat? flag
Report to moderator   Logged
trotting1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 08:32:08 PM »

Since I refuse to bet on a track that invites the cheaters that are thrown out of other states.I will give you a solid play Tom Simmons I have made lots of money the last few years on him.Don't let the odds scare you he will have them ready!!
mackfan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »

I agree. I think if it came down to a Glass pack-Fox Valley Barzgar showdown in the Orange and Blue I'd go with Tom Simmons. I respect Tom Harmer a lot but Simmons colts usually race good in the Orange and Blue. Hopefully we will be treated to that matchup.
BIG SEXY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 10:48:04 PM »

3 YEAR OLD TROTTING FILLYS...   ....HI TRI.   ...IF SHE DRAWS IN.SHE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER..
emp

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 12:26:10 AM »

This list ISN'T expansive but a start.......... just look at some of the breeding of these hosses!

Trotters:
2 YO C&G - Oxford Brillance, Vics Mitch, Wildmanty, FV Nixon, Vapor Maker, Gotta Go Moe
2 YO F - Maple Grove Lady, Dream of Victoria, Vapor Rises, Gumcorner Flo, Valley Lucy, FV Lapdanz, Mystical Lauren
3 YO C&G - Litigator, Cunning, Crown Vic, Adam Gram, Kan Wire, Valley Sport, FV Monibag, Asolare, FV Hotrod, FV Eros, Sorce of Victory
3 YO F - Miss Imperial, Prim As A Rose, Go Go Gabby, Victor's Finesse, Victor's Vicky, FV Stinger

Pacers:
2 YO's C&G - Glass Pack, El Hombre, Cyberkid, FV Barzgar, FV Curahee, FV Steamin
2 YO F - Kiss of Heaven, Orgami Rose, Dances on the Wind, Past the Evidence, Pimlicole, Kewlgurl
3 YO C&G - FV Tribal, Latte Tom, Incredible Mouse, Houndin the Ladies, Still Dancin, My Boy David, Thisbigdogwillfight, Jereme's Jet
3 YO F - Street Dancer, Kissmekissmekissme, Sherri On Ice, Indy Pendent Bay, My Perfect Rhyme, Josephine Bow, Heartland Charmer, Orange Breeze, Ms Maggie, Free

Some more sleepers will come out at DuQuoin with others waiting in the wings......
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:33:38 AM »

EMP,

You dont know what your talikng about!  youre wrong in EVERY division!!!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 03:36:41 AM »

EMP,

You dont know what your talikng about!  youre wrong in EVERY division!!!!!

Looks to me like a listing of the horses that were at Spr?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
d00d

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 06:45:53 AM »

This list ISN'T expansive but a start.......... just look at some of the breeding of these hosses!

Trotters:
2 YO C&G - Oxford Brillance, Vics Mitch, Wildmanty, FV Nixon, Vapor Maker, Gotta Go Moe
2 YO F - Maple Grove Lady, Dream of Victoria, Vapor Rises, Gumcorner Flo, Valley Lucy, FV Lapdanz, Mystical Lauren
3 YO C&G - Litigator, Cunning, Crown Vic, Adam Gram, Kan Wire, Valley Sport, FV Monibag, Asolare, FV Hotrod, FV Eros, Sorce of Victory
3 YO F - Miss Imperial, Prim As A Rose, Go Go Gabby, Victor's Finesse, Victor's Vicky, FV Stinger

Pacers:
2 YO's C&G - Glass Pack, El Hombre, Cyberkid, FV Barzgar, FV Curahee, FV Steamin
2 YO F - Kiss of Heaven, Orgami Rose, Dances on the Wind, Past the Evidence, Pimlicole, Kewlgurl
3 YO C&G - FV Tribal, Latte Tom, Incredible Mouse, Houndin the Ladies, Still Dancin, My Boy David, Thisbigdogwillfight, Jereme's Jet
3 YO F - Street Dancer, Kissmekissmekissme, Sherri On Ice, Indy Pendent Bay, My Perfect Rhyme, Josephine Bow, Heartland Charmer, Orange Breeze, Ms Maggie, Free

Some more sleepers will come out at DuQuoin with others waiting in the wings......

emp,

They asked for standouts not every horse that was nominated.  Quit posting like an idiot and give us some updates and on the Mississippi Epogen Scandal that you broke and once again, NOTHING CAME OF IT.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 06:46:35 AM »

Looks to me like a listing of the horses that were at Spr?

Best,
EW
Welcome back EW.  Did you see where Pinny was down for part of the afternoon ?  I almost failed to get my  dollar   dollar   dollar  down on some t-bred steam.  Nice parlay with that steed and the 'Hawks +3 vs. Pay-me Manning and the Dolts - LOL.  Hope your journies were fruitful.   trotter  TC
eljay

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 08:46:09 AM »

JEREMYS JET???  WHEN DID WESTERN HANOVER MOVE TO ILL?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 12:25:45 PM »

Welcome back EW.  Did you see where Pinny was down for part of the afternoon ?  I almost failed to get my  dollar   dollar   dollar  down on some t-bred steam.  Nice parlay with that steed and the 'Hawks +3 vs. Pay-me Manning and the Dolts - LOL.  Hope your journies were fruitful.   trotter  TC

Actually, I was out on a weekend roadtrip.  I was looking to complete my goal of having seen all 48 continental States, and now that pesky North Dakota has been taken out of the picture.

Congrats on the wins.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: