Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 10:01:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roth/Dane at BigM  (Read 3579 times)
Big P

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2005, 02:29:13 PM »

The way Pat drove last night, he keeps that shit up he wont be driving for rick and kim to much longer.The only horse that raced good was the one gb drove.Cant keep up when pat drives and hes running them over with georgie in the bike.
Report to moderator   Logged
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2005, 02:45:41 PM »

IMO

Kim needs to do two things-- classify and use the regulars out there. I admire the fact there loyal to Pat. But, This is still a business.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2005, 02:49:25 PM »

IMO

Kim needs to do two things-- classify and use the regulars out there. I admire the fact there loyal to Pat. But, This is still a business.
dt2, we all admire loyalty.  You're correct, this is a business and when plied on racing's greatest stage, we all should expect better.  I should be thrilled to have an automatic throwout like Berry, but I feel for the poor schnook and hope he does better.  TC   
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2005, 03:02:35 PM »

TC

i FEEL FOR PAT ALSO, BUT MORE FOR KIM AND RICK. We all know how fickle this business is. The bullshit that was thrown onto them by the irb, could  put them out of business! And if there only accomplishment's now is bills piling up--- I'm not so sure there owners will be that loyal. You know the routine, what have you done for me lately!!

I wish them the best and I hope the injustice that was done to them doesn't put them out of business!!
icare

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2005, 05:33:42 PM »

watch the replays, its not pats driving, his stock could not even keep up. But as always put it off on the driver. dane needs his vet out east. the one that feels soprry for him.
Dan Nance

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2005, 05:36:51 PM »

watch the replays, its not pats driving, his stock could not even keep up. But as always put it off on the driver. dane needs his vet out east. the one that feels soprry for him.

Don't look for Dr. Joe to help anyone now that Rucker got 6 months.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2005, 08:07:47 PM »

icare

i said  he needed to classify, and I  was not putting it off on Pat as you say. i think there are better choices out there. And if i was Dane i would give my stock every advantage (within the law) as I possibly could!

Regardless what you or anyone else has to say, I do feel sorry for Rick, I think he got a raw deal IMO.ONE that could put him out of the business he has worked so hard for real easy !

BIG FAN

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2005, 05:53:55 AM »

I truly hope things get better for Rick.Kim and Pat..Hopefully things will change for the better soon.......

It's Double Joker getting up!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: