Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 01:25:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: capper to make his mark  (Read 3935 times)
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

VitoTheCapper (#1 handicapper)

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2005, 11:24:19 AM »

Vito:
It's not that we had really big problems in the past, but you might recall a little debate we had at the TC board about slots at Yonkers.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their legitimate opinion, or posting their picks.

I just thought the way you came on here was insulting to everyone else. We do have an number of horsemen, both current and former, handicappers, and fans, all of whom haveĀ  legitimate, although often differing, perspectives about the game. Your opinions are no better or worse than anyone else's...they are merely your opinions.

My big problem here is how this group continually gets side tracked by trolls, ghost posters, and those who seem to have nothing better to do but disrupt what can otherwise be a very entertaining and informative group. There's nothing like signing on and having to wade through an exchange of 50 insulting posts between TC and LimoGirl before finally coming across something actually relating to harness racing.

PRETTY FUNNY HOW YOU WOULD GET INSULTED..YOU KNOW AND I KNOW THE REAL REPUTATION THIS SITE HAS IS "FOUL MOUTH MIDWEST HARNESS CRACKERS'

EXCEPT FOR A FEW LIKE YOURSELF AND A FEW OTHERS ITS A SHAME .AND YES YOU DO HAVE ALOT OF INSIDE THE GAME PEOPLE...BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAID YOURSELF YA NEED TO GO THRU 50 POST TO FIND A DECENT ONE FIRST...

MY INTENTIONS WERE NOT TO INSULT ANYONE......THE ONLY ONE INSULTED HERE SHOULD BE ME..AFTER ALL I DID GO 1/5..LOL

BRUISED MY POCKETS A BIT BUT I CAN TAKE WHAT EVER WILL BE THROWN AT ME NOW.....

MY VEST IS ON AND I EXPECT TO TAKE SOME SHOTS....

HOPEFULL THE CALVARY WILL BE HERE EARLY....ILL BE HEADING OUT TO THE CLUB EARLY TO WATCH MY HORSE RACE AT THE MEADOWLANDS TONITE.....

BY THE WAY 15-1 AND IN VERY TOUGH........BUT I CANT COMPLAIN  GEORGE HAS BEEN DRIVING HIM JUST AS WELL AS ANYONE HAS...

WHAT ARE WE TO DO TAKE HIM OFF........OR GIVE HIM A SHOT ?

Report to moderator   Logged

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
ZeeGirl

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2005, 11:33:53 AM »

Vito hold out for higher odds...... lol
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2005, 11:48:36 AM »

MY RECAP FOR YESTERDAYS LOSING DAY...

IN THE FIRST RACE MALAMAR MAN LEFT VERY STRONG FROM THE OUTSIDE 10 POST GETTING HUNG UP A BIT TO THE QTR AS THE 2ND CHOICE COST US BOTH.

2ND RACE $15,000 CLAIMERS HORSE WAS SITTING THIRD 3 QTRS IN 124.0.....OUCH CANTB GO ANYWHERE FROM THERE.

3RD 'THE CAT MAN' PARKED 3/4'S 1/4 OF THAT 3 DEEP WINS AS THE FAV

PJF GOES OFF 15-1 AND JUST WASNT INTERESTED...TRUST POPFINGER IS GOING TO SCORE WITH THIS ONE SOON...ILL TAKE THE RIDE ALONG

ARTS REGARD 12-1 FINISHED 3RD GOING 3 DEEP PROVIDING THE CHARGE TO THE EVENTUAL WINNER HOW

FOR THE IDIOTS WHO THINK I AM A CHALK PLAYER...THATS ONE THING I AM NOT...

IF YOU KNOW MY HISTORY I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF LIMIT HORSES $42.00 IF I LIKE EM ILL BET EM..

YES I DID GUARANTEE A DD ON THE "OTHER SITE' THAT PAID CHUM CHANGE 6 BUCKS...BUT I OWNED BOTH HORSES THEY BOTH DROPPED DOWN IN CLASS...AND THE BOTH WON BY A COUNTRY MILE...

AND THEY BOTH WENT ON TO MOVE UP THE LADDER ONE MOVING INTO THE OPEN TROT FROM THE BOTTOM THE OTHER EARNING AND SCORING ON THE WAY UP......

AND I ALSO KNOW SOME IDIOT THAT BET A $2,000 DD INTO THE WINDOW AT YONKERS.......

HE WAS LAST SEEN SELLING PENCILS ON THE STREET IN NEWARK.

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2005, 12:10:48 PM »

MY RECAP FOR YESTERDAYS LOSING DAY...

IN THE FIRST RACE MALAMAR MAN LEFT VERY STRONG FROM THE OUTSIDE 10 POST GETTING HUNG UP A BIT TO THE QTR AS THE 2ND CHOICE COST US BOTH.

2ND RACE $15,000 CLAIMERS HORSE WAS SITTING THIRD 3 QTRS IN 124.0.....OUCH CANTB GO ANYWHERE FROM THERE.

3RD 'THE CAT MAN' PARKED 3/4'S 1/4 OF THAT 3 DEEP WINS AS THE FAV

PJF GOES OFF 15-1 AND JUST WASNT INTERESTED...TRUST POPFINGER IS GOING TO SCORE WITH THIS ONE SOON...ILL TAKE THE RIDE ALONG

ARTS REGARD 12-1 FINISHED 3RD GOING 3 DEEP PROVIDING THE CHARGE TO THE EVENTUAL WINNER HOW

FOR THE IDIOTS WHO THINK I AM A CHALK PLAYER...THATS ONE THING I AM NOT...

IF YOU KNOW MY HISTORY I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF LIMIT HORSES $42.00 IF I LIKE EM ILL BET EM..

YES I DID GUARANTEE A DD ON THE "OTHER SITE' THAT PAID CHUM CHANGE 6 BUCKS...BUT I OWNED BOTH HORSES THEY BOTH DROPPED DOWN IN CLASS...AND THE BOTH WON BY A COUNTRY MILE...

AND THEY BOTH WENT ON TO MOVE UP THE LADDER ONE MOVING INTO THE OPEN TROT FROM THE BOTTOM THE OTHER EARNING AND SCORING ON THE WAY UP......

AND I ALSO KNOW SOME IDIOT THAT BET A $2,000 DD INTO THE WINDOW AT YONKERS.......

HE WAS LAST SEEN SELLING PENCILS ON THE STREET IN NEWARK.

Vito
         Most of the viewers of this site don't care about what's running out east. They care about Chicago harness racing and want winners from Maywood and Balmoral. You're waisting your time trying to make all these Chicagoans believe that you're the best capper since Tom Wendt. Nobody gives a damn if you pick 10 winners a night. Besides, everyone in Chicago is already busted out and can't afford to gamble on a touts picks.
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2005, 12:21:52 PM »

WHAT A SOAR ASS BUNCH SOME OF YOUN ARE..I BET YOUR FAMILY LIFE IS NO BETTER THAN THE NICE THINGS YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT EVERYONE.......

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF......YOU CANT POSSIBLY BE HAPPY NEVER WILL.....

TO THINK MY SISTER AND NOW MY MOTHER HAS MOVED OUT TO LIVE WITH HERE IS SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF SOAR ASS PEOPLE...

IVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE PEOPLE STHEY NOW LIVE AROUND IN ALGONGUIN.................I SURE HOPE I DONT GET TO RUN INTO YOUR SORRY ASSES

ME IM FULL OF LIFE AND WISH EVERYONE WELL.....

BUT I GUESS YOU GUESS WANT TO SIT AND SMELL YOUR OWN CHIT...

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES...

IF YOU NEED NEW UNDERWEAR ILL BE GLAD TO SEND YA SOME...

FRUIT OF THE LOOM OF COURSE.......

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
race track phil

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »

VITO ,       the best thing about the racetrack is there's always tomorrow . everybody has a bad day at the track . but when I have a bad day I just try harder the next day . thats what makes the game so great winning and losing . years ago I had a partner at the track one night he said to me do you know we have won 21 straight nights in a row ! well I was aware we were winning big ,but I did'nt realize I was on that kind of a streak . you know what happen I was getting bored it was to easy . I then lost for a week straight and believe it or not I felt better ! why ! cause now the challenge of winning was there again . point of the story is simply you have to lose to feel good when you win sometimes . this is just the way I feel about gambling . when I played pool for a living it was the same playing a sucker was'nt any challenge ! so you had a bad night at the track and picked some losers ! there's always tomorrow and tomorrow . you dont have to prove anything to anybody ! good luck gambling .                               RTP
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 01:35:02 PM »

PHIL............HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED POOL WITH THE LATE "GEORGE HADGES' RIP

HE WAS A DRIVER/TRAINER   POOL HUSTLER.........HE JUST DIED

HE WOULD BUY ALOT OF HORSE FROM CHI TOWN AND OHIO..

HE COULDNT DRIVE ONE FOR CHIT...........LIKE HE SAID ..WHEN YOU ARE 2 SECS BETTER THAN THE FIELD ..........ANYONE CAN DRIVE...LOL

BOY DID WE USED TO MAKE SCORES ......WE WOULD BET YONKERS AT THE CONN OTB WHERE THEY HAD THEIR OWN POOL....WOW WHAT SCORES!!!

I ONCE SPENT THE WHOLE DAY MAKING  SMALL $10 DD BETS I WAS THERE FROM THE MINUTE THEY OPENED THE DOOR...MADE HUNDRED TRIPS TO THE WINDOW

DD IN CONN PAYED 38.00

DD AT YONKERS PAYED 14.00

SOME WEIRD POOLS THERE.......

I WOULD HAVE A GUY OVER THERE EVERYNITE  WITH THE FIRST CELL PHONES THAT EVER CAME OUT THEM BIG ASS MOTOROLA'S AT 1.95 PER MIN..LOL

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
race track phil

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 02:57:32 PM »

vito ,           no , I owned a the best action poolroom ever in chicago for about 8 years . if he was from the east chances are he played pretty good , but I knew every top player in the country just about in the 80's and never heard of him . somebody told me herve filion played pretty good . sure would have liked to play him when I was a young man ! I actually quit playing when i was 28 . I play now but the eyes dont work like they use too ! pool is very relaxing now for me , got to get away from the horses once in awile . well its time to gamble for me ! hollywood park 2.30 post .  good luck gambling !
                                      RTP
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2005, 03:21:30 PM »

Herve was good not great..But then again Yonkers had Pool tables in the cafeteria down the backstretch.......So he would love to gamble ....He would think nothing of beating a poor grrom and taking his money..I remember once a groom pulled a knife on him.....told him was going to stab him in the chest and rip his heart out..Herves answer..."Stab all you want you wont find a heart"

P.S Henri Hervs brother was much better..

Another funny story...im on a roll here...

When Henri died his wife burried him in is colors...

Alot of horseman and some fansss were at the funeral......

his wife got up poited to the crowed and screamed"you wished he was dead..Now you got your wishes."
i once bet a horse for him...he paid 27.00 circled the field at yonkers on a half mile track......

After paying him his money i said boy that horse really raced super tonite.

he laughed he said "yeah he trains 4 secs than the program shows......and he had 4 secs on the field for the last year.....i figured it was time to show it....i think the horses name was Canaco Time

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
off stride

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2005, 06:05:30 PM »

READS TO ME THAT VINO THE CRAPPER SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME IN DA TURD GRADE THAN AT THE TRACK....
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: