Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 10:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: capper to make his mark  (Read 3943 times)
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

VitoTheCapper (#1 handicapper)

Ignore
« on: December 01, 2005, 03:49:53 PM »

I've waited a long time to post here...Im going to start you guys off with one of my special plays...

A five horse win round robin parlay

That right a 5 horse win RR parlay

Its what i call my bookie buster.......

I bet offtrack and offtrack only.....

Hit a couple of these and you will be looking for another book to play...

Tonite at the meadowlands..i will include the early DD  the first pick 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race 1) #10 Malamar Man -will come from the back with one sweeping move

Race 2)#1 Cam St Partner-  Short but Easy

race 3)#5 Eyes on Kassa - Eyes on Manzi!!!

9th)#6 P.J.F.- Poppy could be setting up this one for a big score...i mean box cars. I think he might be putting up some bad lines then POOFFFF big numbers.

11th) #1 Arts Regards-- the rail and the one that could nail me into the hall of fame

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a wagers like this you dont need to bet much to make a score........

Report to moderator   Logged

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
ZeeGirl

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 04:01:28 PM »

Thanks Vito for the info, and good luck to you also.
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 04:11:55 PM »

Wink GO GET EM GIRL..........THIS SHOULD HELP FILL THE BUCKETS WITH OATS

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:56:23 PM »

I've waited a long time to post here...Im going to start you guys off with one of my special plays...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th)#6 P.J.F.- Poppy could be setting up this one for a big score...i mean box cars. I think he might be putting up some bad lines then POOFFFF big numbers.

11th) #1 Arts Regards-- the rail and the one that could nail me into the hall of fame

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Vito!!!

You busted out in the first two races and picked a 4/5 shot in the third. GREAT WORK!! My granddaughter could have done as good.
njhorseman

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 09:11:49 PM »

Yeah, you sure busted your bookie with that one.  Cheesy

In the first three races we have:

Malamar Man...a well beaten 4th... at all of 2.30-1

Cam St Partners...up the track at .90 to the dollar

Eyes On Kassa...finally you got one right...at all of 4-5.

Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 09:15:34 PM »

Yeah, you sure busted your bookie with that one.  Cheesy

In the first three races we have:

Malamar Man...a well beaten 4th... at all of 2.30-1

Cam St Partners...up the track at .90 to the dollar

Eyes On Kassa...finally you got one right...at all of 4-5.

Paul
         They call themselves cappers. Where at?
njhorseman

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 09:18:30 PM »

Paul
         They call themselves cappers. Where at?

Dan:
I think when Vito says he's the "capper" he means that he's the guy the book sends around to "cap" you when you welsh on your bet.  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 09:24:02 PM »

Dan:
I think when Vito says he's the "capper" he means that he's the guy the book sends around to "cap" you when you welsh on your bet.  Grin

So, in other words he's one of those fake mafia guys.
njhorseman

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 09:27:36 PM »

So, in other words he's one of those fake mafia guys.

From the way he talks, I'd have to say so.
ZeeGirl

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 09:30:41 PM »

Seems a lot of people bet on your picks Vito, some on here bet their entire bankroll, sad to see them lose 50 bucks in one night.   Keep those picks coming Vito, I have faith in you.  And don't let these message board gangsters intimidate you.  They are the biggest nerds on the planet. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 09:36:53 PM »

Seems a lot of people bet on your picks Vito, some on here bet their entire bankroll, sad to see them lose 50 bucks in one night.   Keep those picks coming Vito, I have faith in you.  And don't let these message board gangsters intimidate you.  They are the biggest nerds on the planet. 

I wouldn't bet Vito's picks or anyone elses for that matter because I'm the best capper around. I do just fine for myself. Those w2g's I have to report this year are more then most people earn in a year.

njhorseman

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2005, 09:39:42 PM »

Let's see..."a lot of people bet on your picks"...hmmm...only Dan and I have commented...and believe me neither of us would bet 10 cents on what some braggart touts on an internet message board.

Dan...it's amazing...both of us were able to retire young...so I guess we're the ones she means when she talks about $50 being our entire bankroll. Amazing that I've been able to live off that $50 all these years.
ZeeGirl

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2005, 09:46:33 PM »

"some braggart touts"   ummm, nice to see you attack Vito for simply posting a few picks.  After all the butt kicking the trolls gave you Paul I am surprised that you are joining them.  I suppose you are one of TC's minions now.   But listen, its ok to join the dark side when you don't have the backbone to stand up for yourself, its that fight or flight syndrome.   
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 09:48:35 PM by ZeeGirl » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2005, 09:51:04 PM »

"some braggart touts"   ummm, nice to see you attack Vito for simply posting a few picks.  After all the butt kicking the trolls gave you Paul I am surprised that you are joing them.  I suppose you are one of TC's minions now.   But listen, its ok to join the dark side when you don't have the backbone to stand up for yourself, its that fight or flight syndrome.   

Butt kicking the trolls gave me? What are you talking about. And if you were paying attention, you'd notice that hardly a day goes by without my arguing with TC about something.

Here's the deal. I don't side with anyone. I'm not against anyone. I might agree with TC and Dan Nance one minute and argue with them the next. The same goes for you, and for Vito, for that matter.

I don't care for bullshit, and I'll express my opinion without regard for who is for it and who is against it. It's not that Vito posted some picks. It's how he did it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 09:53:15 PM by njhorseman » Report to moderator   Logged
ZeeGirl

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2005, 09:54:03 PM »

You are implying that his posting a few picks was bullshit, what do you base your opinion on.  The man obviously know the harness business inside and out.   
njhorseman

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 09:56:53 PM »

You are implying that his posting a few picks was bullshit, what do you base your opinion on.  The man obviously know the harness business inside and out.   

What he knows or doesn't know isn't obvious to me...and I bet my first harness race long before Vito was born.

Once again you miss the point. It's not that he posted picks. It's his attitude. If someone walks in with both guns blasting, and all he does is shoot himself in the foot, he gets what he deserves.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 09:59:17 PM »

I wouldn't bet Vito's picks or anyone elses for that matter because I'm the best capper around. I do just fine for myself. Those w2g's I have to report this year are more then most people earn in a year.

How much did you lose to offset? Wink

I know "folks" with $40-50k in W2Gs that will end up losing on the year!   Tongue

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
ZeeGirl

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 10:03:03 PM »

"Both guns blazing"  Thats just his personality being exhibited Paul, I thought you were familiar with him on the TC site.  I know of noone that had a problem with his attitude or personality. To me, he is refreshing after reading all the BS that most on here post daily.  Good luck gambling
njhorseman

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »

"Both guns blazing"  Thats just his personality being exhibited Paul, I thought you were familiar with him on the TC site.  I know of noone that had a problem with his attitude or personality. To me, he is refreshing after reading all the BS that most on here post daily.  Good luck gambling

Just his personality Huh Duh...thats' the whole point. Of course I'm familiar with him from Trackchampion. You don't see me engaging him in many discussions there do you? It might be that "personality."
ZeeGirl

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2005, 10:12:58 PM »

Now I understand your point of view. I was not aware that you two had issues.  Please accept my apology for assuming facts not in evidence.
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 10:21:44 AM »

The "Capper"id come in blasting!! Diid shoot himslef in the foot.but is man enough to admit it and walk gracefully.

NJ i didn't know we had problems in the past?

And yes i sure hope you goes dont go following every nitwit on the internet..

But ill tell ya one thing i dont put people down for not having what i have in life.

I do respect my elders..After all thats were i learned my trade from...

at 40 years old..ive down pretty well for myself..

yes ive done some things people would call iilegit .......but hey i payed my dues to society gracefully....

I'd welcome anyone of you to any track in Florida or Ny...and see who gets respected..

And one more thing "W2GS" don't you have to fight against the tide and bet throught the windows to get those?

I must admit im not big on w2gs......but i bet my rebates ad up..

P.S so far the only person here i can respect is the old timer PhiL..

seems as tho Not one person has a bad thing to say about him..

and besides after doing my homework and fionding out he is a Paisan.+++++++++ 

By the way is today "FRIDAY"?.

ILL NEED TO CHANGE MY SHOES AFTE ALL ILL DID SHOOT HOLES IN THEM......

I THINK ILL WEAR MY ..I THINK ILL WEAR WHITE ONES.......I PLAN ON KEEPING THEM CLEAN....

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
njhorseman

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 10:36:57 AM »

The "Capper"id come in blasting!! Diid shoot himslef in the foot.but is man enough to admit it and walk gracefully.

NJ i didn't know we had problems in the past?

And yes i sure hope you goes dont go following every nitwit on the internet..

But ill tell ya one thing i dont put people down for not having what i have in life.

I do respect my elders..After all thats were i learned my trade from...

at 40 years old..ive down pretty well for myself..

yes ive done some things people would call iilegit .......but hey i payed my dues to society gracefully....

I'd welcome anyone of you to any track in Florida or Ny...and see who gets respected..

And one more thing "W2GS" don't you have to fight against the tide and bet throught the windows to get those?

I must admit im not big on w2gs......but i bet my rebates ad up..

P.S so far the only person here i can respect is the old timer PhiL..

seems as tho Not one person has a bad thing to say about him..

and besides after doing my homework and fionding out he is a Paisan.+++++++++ 

By the way is today "FRIDAY"?.

ILL NEED TO CHANGE MY SHOES AFTE ALL ILL DID SHOOT HOLES IN THEM......

I THINK ILL WEAR MY ..I THINK ILL WEAR WHITE ONES.......I PLAN ON KEEPING THEM CLEAN....

Vito:
It's not that we had really big problems in the past, but you might recall a little debate we had at the TC board about slots at Yonkers.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their legitimate opinion, or posting their picks.

I just thought the way you came on here was insulting to everyone else. We do have an number of horsemen, both current and former, handicappers, and fans, all of whom have  legitimate, although often differing, perspectives about the game. Your opinions are no better or worse than anyone else's...they are merely your opinions.

My big problem here is how this group continually gets side tracked by trolls, ghost posters, and those who seem to have nothing better to do but disrupt what can otherwise be a very entertaining and informative group. There's nothing like signing on and having to wade through an exchange of 50 insulting posts between TC and LimoGirl before finally coming across something actually relating to harness racing.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 10:37:15 AM »

Vito,

I haven't checked yesterday's results yet.
How did your 5-horse parlay do?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 11:01:31 AM »

Well I looked up the charts from last night.
You hit one out of five.
The only horse you picked right paid $3.80.
Better luck next time.
VitoTheCapper
Beat your book

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 11:11:56 AM »

Well I looked up the charts from last night.
You hit one out of five.
The only horse you picked right paid $3.80.
Better luck next time.

YEP I SURE DID...AND EVEN THO THE OTHERS DID NOT WIN.......I FEEL THAT THEY RACED O.K 2 WERE LONG ONES.....THE OTHER 2 WERE FAVS THAT FAULTERED......NO PROBLEM ..ILL JUST PUT MY PENCIL TO MY EAR AND DIG IN.......

FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW..."MY" HORSE SEEM TO NOT ONLY MAKE PURSE MONEY......BUT WHEN I BET THEM I DO REAL WELL.

VitoTheCapper
#1 Handicapper
Put your money up!!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: