Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 11:02:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ehrlich unprofessional  (Read 3539 times)
JERKY

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2006, 12:19:37 AM »

His antics during and after race 9 tonite with Az Mutanto  are just out of hand.  We can read a form....we know that you own the horse....would you catch any other announcers at any other track acting like that if they owned a horse that won a 3 claimer with a  2 K purse.  i didn't bet a dime on the race and i was shaking my head as the horses crossed the wire........
Report to moderator   Logged
FreeLegged

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 12:44:38 AM »

His antics during and after race 9 tonite with Az Mutanto  are just out of hand.  We can read a form....we know that you own the horse....would you catch any other announcers at any other track acting like that if they owned a horse that won a 3 claimer with a  2 K purse.  i didn't bet a dime on the race and i was shaking my head as the horses crossed the wire........

could you share with those of us who are less informed what exactly happened?

thx.

as Dan would say.....

NOW WE'RE TALKING HARNESS RACING   Grin
BalCalFan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 12:47:51 AM »

Mr Erlich has always been nice to me and my wife. I really don't understand why a majority of people at the track dislike him. I heard he may get caught up in this investigation but hopefully he is not involved in all the nonsense.
JERKY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 12:49:50 AM »

oh just your basic cheerleading from the booth....nothing out of the ordinary for calexpo.  If he wants to do that.....its fine....but to me it just makes him look unprofessional...thats all.
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 12:50:31 AM »

And what was he doing yelling in the 4th race about whipping and slashing ?  The only thing he should have been announcing is Luke moving over on the 1-1 shot Jovial Joker N and letting none other then his dad up the rail to win with Love Shark.

Another classic joke race.

Bobby
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 02:33:56 AM »

i also seen the race and it was a bit unprofessional!! it made me wonder what would happen if he had a horse win something other then a 3 claimer he would probably need the medics to respond to the booth!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 11:13:18 AM »

What all of these fine replies and their posters need to understand is that Dehrlich suffers greatly from OCD.  Dehrlich can't help but make a fool of himself, fawning over his supposed personal friends and associates in (monkey) business.  His contract here was non-renewed for this and several other reasons, and he still scratches the beaver pelt atop his chrome-dome every night wondering how he went from a major market and his longtime, lifetime home to the Devil's Island of harness racing.  If I had to guess, the next criminal investigation leading to subpoenas being handed out like missing cat fliers will be in CA's harness racing circles.  Lucky for most horseplayers east of the Mississippi that Cal Expo isn't offered as a wagering option to stymie and alienate even more horseplayers nationwide. 

There's a taint on the legitimacy of the effort of some horsemen out there, and at least the not-so-silent minority of those have joined the growing legion of fed up fan and put their grievances on this # 1 forum in all harness racing.  Bravo and let freedom reign !   flag   trotter  TC
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »

Chicago needs Ehrlich back and in a big way....The moron they have now should be sent back to indiana with a muzzle so we cant hear his whinning voice trying to call a race..At least ehrlich had a style that got you interested in the race...Now i find myself just sitting and not really into the races anymore..Somebody needs to eat crow and give the best harness announcer in the business a call..........bring back the man..........
silent one

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »

Yes, Scott Ehrlich did get people more interested, by turning off their televisions!!!
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 11:28:41 AM »

Great Post TC
Every word is true....His ego,(and why would he even have one?) is larger then his rug on top of his head
Thank God hes not here anymore...
CalFixpo can keep him and his polyester sansabelt slacks
TC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 11:30:51 AM »

Great Post TC
Every word is true....His ego,(and why would he even have one?) is larger then his rug on top of his head
Thank God hes not here anymore...
CalFixpo can keep him and his polyester sansabelt slacks
...and free golf shirts he gets.  When was the last time he went into his pocket for togs, 1977 ?  LOL  Those Sansablt slacks are a timeless classic I guess.   geezer   rat   trotter  TC
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 11:36:51 AM »

Jealousy gets you nowhere folks...
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 11:39:21 AM »

Jealousy gets you nowhere folks...
...and misnamed emotions gets you a date with Baldie the Wonder Goof - LOL.   geezer   geezer   rat   rat   thumbs down   thumbs down   LOL   trotter  TC

DON'T FORGET TO BUCKLE UP AND DRIVE SAFELY !
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 11:50:37 AM »

And a quote by the man himself....buckle up and drive safely.......do you have more of his famous announcments....
tonymfan

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 11:52:05 AM »

I heard he may get caught up in this investigation but hopefully he is not involved in all the nonsense.

I heard you made that up.
sleepless

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 11:55:17 AM »

And a quote by the man himself....buckle up and drive safely.......do you have more of his famous announcments....
What about his 10 minute weather reports   I YI YI YI YI
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 11:58:40 AM »

Classics...nothing but classics
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 12:00:10 PM »

Classics...nothing but classics
Classless...nothing but classless.  Is that what you meant when describing Dehrlich ?   trotter  TC
off stride

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

just in case you forgot
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 12:15:19 PM »

just in case you forgot
Notice the beaver pelt atop the scaly pate, the Sansabelts from 1977, and the free golf shirt.  Notice how the Big M is on in the background ?  It explains why he was always talking down to the fans - he wasn't paying attention to the live product and probably forgot that he had reminded us of "...the object of the Pick 3" or " ...#s 1 and 1-A are coupled" EVERY FREAKIN' millisecond !  Goof doesn't even scratch his oily surface - and that's only criticizing his announcing.  Oye vay !   trotter  TC

KING EPO

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 01:50:49 PM »

This jack ass was in michigan for a while. We were all very happy whne he left. i thought it was a miracle he ever found another job. let alone at a major track.
Is he related to anyone that owns these tracks??
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 02:08:28 PM »

I too heard that race call, as AZ Mutanto forged to the front, right at the wire.  It was an exciting race, but come on!!  Scott needs to remember that about 90% of those fans he is announcing to did NOT have his prized 11-1 shot on top, and just lost money.  No need to rub it in.  In fact, no need to rub it in, or embellish your SELF EVER, is there?

And while we're on the subject, will someone tell the cameraman to keep the camera on Jessica Hensley for the same amount of time he kept Lisa Erlich and the two kids on the screen after that race??   

Thank you

The more you bet...the more you win
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 02:36:16 PM »

Whata 12 slice toasterhead.
KIDDING ME

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 03:04:58 PM »

the sansabelts have been replaced by and upgraded to dockers, with his belt hovering to the lower part of the belt loops. the polo shirts are mostly feminine colors with approximately 75% of their original color faded, and when he is on tv he looks 40 pounds heavier and is an exact duplicate of mike eruzione

as for the race calls, its obvious who he has bet on (zoooooming by, caroooooosing, mojo workin') and as for when his horses race, wow what a bunch of petty favoritism

not a good look when the family trudges to the circle either

jerky was right, less than professional
theallbutton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2006, 05:02:30 AM »

there they go off and pacing
calling a horse's name in the race that raced the night before
no problem up to this point, but he may have a problem now
mano y mano
he caught a tiger by the tail
here's the wire, here's the winner

Sound familiar?  The good ole days of Joe Alto
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2006, 09:57:31 AM »

there they go off and pacing
calling a horse's name in the race that raced the night before
no problem up to this point, but he may have a problem now
mano y mano
he caught a tiger by the tail
here's the wire, here's the winner

Sound familiar?  The good ole days of Joe Alto
Joe Alto = timeless classic...enjoy your retirement JA,,,"and they're comin' home now..."    Current disgrace and "ripoff" queen of other's calls Dehrlich... thumbs down   geezer   thumbs down   geezer   rat   thumbs down ...embarrassment who may be in on the fixed races plaguing your harness outpost.  Shameless when it comes to sniffing around for shady information...bad reputation... trotter  TC
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2006, 10:19:29 AM »

Here's a hint from a guy whose known Scott for many years now.....".....with (so & so) IN THE BIKE". In the bike is his little code to his various boys around the country who he's got his money down on. Scott just has a way of getting in your way, and in his own. 

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2006, 10:32:47 AM »

Here's a hint from a guy whose known Scott for many years now.....".....with (so & so) IN THE BIKE". In the bike is his little code to his various boys around the country who he's got his money down on. Scott just has a way of getting in your way, and in his own. 
Good post Mo.  One thing's for sure; the goof who annoyed us here for 4 loooooong years was a terrible handicapper and would flit from barn to barn looking for "scoops" like a real weasel.  He never thanked a soul when one "hit", never went into his changepurse (yes, he has one) for a penny of gratitude, and bothered at least half a dozen fine backside folks on a weekly basis.  I couldn't tell you how relieved the core of true fans were when he was non-renewed and had to flee and uproot his clan 2,000 miles from here.  He had more lies than in a house if ill-repute, more mooch requests than Freddy the Freeloader, and more turned off fans than at the last David Lee Roth solo concert - LOL.  He's Cal Ex's problem now, and they're stuck real good.   trotter  TC
JERKY

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2006, 10:56:11 AM »

Here is a few more Joe Alto classics.....

" The fractions were slow early...but they're hummin now "
"  Three in ....three on the rim "
" Looks over his shoulder for competition.....finds none"
" Pacers coming from everywhere"
KIDDING ME

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2006, 10:24:03 PM »

alto:

"i hope everyone has a successful evening at the wagering windows and the wagering windows are open for 12 races on the card"

"lou pena dictating the pace with his charge, scram hanover"

"and the old-timer is moving like a frisky colt"

"just a stroll in the park for pengarth"

"ohhhhhhhhh mumbo, where did he come from?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ehrlich:

nothin' doin' for the ridiculous variants

enough of the jessica hensley comments; put down your binocs when jessica is in the circle and concentrate on your own husky wife

stop with the parlay advice on 2:5's
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 10:28:29 PM by KIDDING ME » Report to moderator   Logged
HEPPIS FAGODA

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 12:19:04 AM »

ALRIGHT I NEED TO CHIME IN HERE

THIS GUY EHRLICH IS OFF MY LIST SINCE THE DUQUOIN DAYS WHEN HE FAILED TO REPAY HIS $8800 DEBT AND ROLLED OUTTA TOWN TO NEW DIGS

HE'S THE STANDARD A-HOLE THAT ALWAYS POPS OFF WHEN HE HAS A LESS THAN EVEN MONEY FAVE BUT NEVER MENTIONS THE MEGA-LOSSES THAT HE INCURS

HIS ANNOUNCING HAS ALWAYS BEEN OVER-RATED AND BALMORAL CANNOT MISS HIM A TAD; CALEXPO SHOULD HAVE NEVER ACQUIRED THIS LIE/CHEAT/STEALER; WHO IDEA WAS THAT ?

IF I EVER GET MY HANDS
  Lips Sealed screw
Richard Breth

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 12:26:02 AM »

THIS GUY EHRLICH IS OFF MY LIST SINCE THE DUQUOIN DAYS WHEN HE FAILED TO REPAY HIS $8800 DEBT AND ROLLED OUTTA TOWN TO NEW DIGS

HE'S THE STANDARD A-HOLE THAT ALWAYS POPS OFF WHEN HE HAS A LESS THAN EVEN MONEY FAVE BUT NEVER MENTIONS THE MEGA-LOSSES THAT HE INCURS

HIS ANNOUNCING HAS ALWAYS BEEN OVER-RATED AND BALMORAL CANNOT MISS HIM A TAD; CALEXPO SHOULD HAVE NEVER ACQUIRED THIS LIE/CHEAT/STEALER; WHO IDEA WAS THAT ?

IF I EVER GET MY HANDS
  Lips Sealed screw

Heppis registers. Signs on. Makes one post blasting Scott E. Deletes her sign on ID.

Richard Breth

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 12:38:35 AM »

ROTFL! After post from me about heppis deleted ID. the king of deleting his sign on ID emp pops up to post.

Co incidence.
KIDDING ME

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2006, 02:01:39 AM »

$8800 OMG
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2006, 06:43:15 AM »

ROTFL! After post from me about heppis deleted ID. the king of deleting his sign on ID emp pops up to post.

Co incidence.
Rich, I've never seen or heard emp bash Dehrlich, so what makes you suspect or allude to him as this TROLL ?  Emp's a big boy and can say whatever he pleases under the emp "brand", so you might want to look elsewhere.  Stick to worrying about IRB business or dakracing.com business and leave the sleuthing to Angela Landsbury.   trotter  TC
Robin Clements
I'm a Kalbred

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2006, 07:53:26 AM »

Well Richard you gave me my first chuckle of the morning with your pic Grin
Perry Mutuel

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2006, 10:01:40 AM »

My favorite Joe Alto call was from the 1983 Spring Championship at Los Al.  Time To Cash was leading heavily favored Trim The Tree in midstretch.

"That's Time To Cash with the lead. Trim The Tree closing on the outside.  Time To Cash with Trim The Tree coming on.  But if you've got a ticket on number two, it is Time To Cash!"
JOHNNY BUCYK

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 04:03:26 AM »

johnny bucyk says nil positives but tons of negatives about scottehrlich, cant even fathom where to start

owes money, steals money, steals tapes/supplies/shirts, wears awful clothing, backstabs co-workers says tom and greg, needs to be center of attention, accused of having a new beaver pelt coiffure but havent seen it myself for proof, actually has gotten worse at calexpo if possible, always bets races and is so obvious to tell during his race calls, never has a price horse, thinks horses he owns are always boxed in and loaded with pace/trott, 15/20second pauses in races he owns a horse while he can gawk at his horse but ignore the rest of the race entirely, all his attempts at humor fail, very abusive and criticle towards lesser quality drivers when they get bad trips (parked, still parked, gonna be parked, fully parked), sings during races, very predictable "tight hold" "good grip" "taps the brakes" "a very nice start with 4 horses leaving" "1/8th of a mile to the start" "rick plano streak" "hello to so and so in chicago" (just call them on your heisted cell phone) "rich.............................................................wojcio" "1/1a coupled in the wagering"

what is yyyyyahhhhhhhhhhh go with it jovialjoker from last weeks race call ? what is rrrrrrrrainynight in georgia ?

so where to end ? just not in the class of sam & ken

what was calexpo managers thinking bringing him on, but glad he's away from my track and now we have dommy, but will johnny bucyk ever be repayed ?

BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 08:48:14 AM »

johnny bucyk says nil positives but tons of negatives about scottehrlich, cant even fathom where to start

owes money, steals money, steals tapes/supplies/shirts, wears awful clothing, backstabs co-workers says tom and greg, needs to be center of attention, accused of having a new beaver pelt coiffure but havent seen it myself for proof, actually has gotten worse at calexpo if possible, always bets races and is so obvious to tell during his race calls, never has a price horse, thinks horses he owns are always boxed in and loaded with pace/trott, 15/20second pauses in races he owns a horse while he can gawk at his horse but ignore the rest of the race entirely, all his attempts at humor fail, very abusive and criticle towards lesser quality drivers when they get bad trips (parked, still parked, gonna be parked, fully parked), sings during races, very predictable "tight hold" "good grip" "taps the brakes" "a very nice start with 4 horses leaving" "1/8th of a mile to the start" "rick plano streak" "hello to so and so in chicago" (just call them on your heisted cell phone) "rich.............................................................wojcio" "1/1a coupled in the wagering"

what is yyyyyahhhhhhhhhhh go with it jovialjoker from last weeks race call ? what is rrrrrrrrainynight in georgia ?

so where to end ? just not in the class of sam & ken

what was calexpo managers thinking bringing him on, but glad he's away from my track and now we have dommy, but will johnny bucyk ever be repayed ?

Wow!! Johnny thats was a hat trick if I ever seen one, Aaaa.
JOHNNY BUCYK

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2006, 02:40:38 PM »

johnny bucyk says haha

last nite at calexpo ehrlich thinks his owned horse azmutanto is going to win at 3/4 pole only to get run down by the one he led up wicked tony

check the idiotic race announce call which once agains proves his unprofessionalism which is multiplying on a nitely basis; its happened before too when you can hear him slap his program down in disgust

someone please pull plug on the beaver pelted chump
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2006, 02:51:27 PM »

Lips Sealed screw

If this man owed me $8,800.00, I would collect it.  That would be easy.  Make a written formal demand, have him served (pretty easy guy to find) and when you get your judgement in court, tack that expense and some interest on while you are at it, and then if he didnt pay within 30 or 60 days, go back to small claims court and file a demand to collect on wages, then take that paper over to the sheriffs office,  and get his wages garnished. They will determine a monthly amount that he can afford.

I wouldnt complain, go get your money, if the man owes it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:15:58 PM by Grinder » Report to moderator   Logged

The more you bet...the more you win
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2006, 03:25:36 PM »

If this man owed me $8,800.00, I would collect it.  That would be easy.  Make a written formal demand, have him served (pretty easy guy to find) and when you get your judgement in court, tack that expense and some interest on while you are at it, and then if he didnt pay within 30 or 60 days, go back to small claims court and file a demand to collect on wages, then take that paper over to the sheriffs office,  and get his wages garnished. They will determine a monthly amount that he can afford.

I wouldnt complain, go get your money, if the man owes it.

It's kind of hard to do these things when you are full of it.   Wink

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Campbell

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »

i don't know scott at all.  he was a decenst ann. when he was here in chi.  I hope 4 his sake that none of this stuff is true.  Is it more rumors about another poster.  Why don't you guys post some facts about stuff with newspaper articels, magazines, or internet pages of truth insted of just saying so and so is a cheet. or sos and so owes me 8000 or sos and so cheated in a contest.  Can we have some proof before you guys ruin a persons career with all of the crap you spread?
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2006, 12:25:32 AM »

last night he started getting loud when his big 3000 claimer took the lead at the top of the stretch and then all of the sudden it sounded like he lost his best friend when he had to call ed hensley's horse cruising by his fine piece!!
JERKY

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 12:00:32 AM »

AZ Mutanto got claimed from that race so thankfully the Ehrlich stable is getting smaller.  Now he just needs to worry about getting that waistline a little smaller.  Those free golf shirts tucked into the dockers is a harsh look when we can see the spare tire there. 
JOHNNY BUCYK

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 12:58:05 AM »

johnny bucyk says these dehrlich comments are making my stomach hurt, even my own
JOHNNY BUCYK

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2006, 12:55:05 PM »

johnny bucyk says that this guy is an awful announcer, awful to look at, and awful at handicapping

i'm sure we all agree he has evolved into scott awfulich
TC

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2006, 01:01:22 PM »

johnny bucyk says that this guy is an awful announcer, awful to look at, and awful at handicapping

i'm sure we all agree he has evolved into scott awfulich
Guilty on all charges and you are 100 % correct.  The surface hasn't even been scratched in that 12-slice toasterhead's dept.  However, I'm not going there on this glorious holiday w/e.  trotter  TC
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: