Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 26, 2014, 03:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bum Bum  (Read 5554 times)
Justafan

« on: October 26, 2005, 09:32:30 PM »

sure looked great in race 9 Wednesday night.  That was frickin' comical.  I'm just glad Berry was tons the best, because I would be complaining about my money getting run down otherwise.

(that is his nickname, right?)
Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 11:06:55 AM »

someone told me marshs horse had broken equip there....check the chart....
sn

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 11:18:01 AM »

Nice name, Justafan!!! thats obviously what you are cause you sure dont know anything about racing!!! Did you hear what the announcer said?? "Ronnie Marsh has his hands full" come on man get in the game will ya??? stop betting those 1-2 maywood line up exacta boxes!!! incase you hav'nt heard they have an open stretch there now!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 11:20:28 AM »

Another attack by Nance Bros. Inc. on an innocent bystander.
Hang in there justafan don't let these ignorant fools chase you off.
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 11:34:48 AM »

Don't worry about " justafan " he's been here long before you arrived. And will be here along after you're gone.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 11:44:29 AM »

...and another counter-attack by you.  SO WHAT !  You are really getting locked on that one line, just when I thought you were making progress.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 11:49:56 AM »

...and another counter-attack by you.  SO WHAT !  You are really getting locked on that one line, just when I thought you were making progress.  TC

Locked on one line just like " INTERESTED OVBSERVER"  was TC.  This guy has me fired up with the lies he's posting so now I'm smashing his head in with brick too.

Guess what? *** him and Interested Observer.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 11:59:24 AM »

Locked on one line just like " INTERESTED OVBSERVER"  was TC.  This guy has me fired up with the lies he's posting so now I'm smashing his head in with brick too.

Guess what? *** him and Interested Observer.

Dan, trolls, pixies, and fairies all drinking from the same trough.  How Shakespearean for them. LOL.  What's scary is that you are 100 X more plugged in than they are, and you're 1900 miles away.  Laughable stuff, huh ?  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 12:42:35 PM »

TC,

Hello defender of the Nance clan.
What took you so long to come out and say ridiculous things about my posts.
I've got an idea.
Read them!!
I've asked you the same question again and again.
How about an answer?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 12:47:29 PM »

TC,

Hello defender of the Nance clan.
What took you so long to come out and say ridiculous things about my posts.
I've got an idea.
Read them!!
I've asked you the same question again and again.
How about an answer?
I no longer respond to wuss trolls who aren't man enough to post under their true identities.  Sorry.  TC
Justafan

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 01:12:12 PM »

The chart does list BE, but I still stand strong on my belief that guys like Marsh have done nothing good for the sport.  I may not "know anything about racing", but I do know that the youth of today are not at all interested in 50 year old burnouts with tarnished pasts.  They have grown up with ultra white teeth, perfect skin and exposure to the best of the best, at least the ones that will have the money have.  Your own town, Mr. Nance, is trying to get legislation passed that will allow gaming in venues that deny entrance based on appearance.  The good old days are gone.  Maybe the game is dead.
Justafan

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 01:28:27 PM »

Come to think of it, if the horse had broken equipment, why not just get the horse out of the way before the 3rd turn?  The horse seemed to handle ok when taken out of harms way just after the 1/2.  I know I'm not the only one that hates to be pressed by a horse that shouldn't even be in contention, like the breaker that just rushes back up with zero hope of getting a check.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 01:41:20 PM »

The chart does list BE, but I still stand strong on my belief that guys like Marsh have done nothing good for the sport.  I may not "know anything about racing", but I do know that the youth of today are not at all interested in 50 year old burnouts with tarnished pasts.  They have grown up with ultra white teeth, perfect skin and exposure to the best of the best, at least the ones that will have the money have.  Your own town, Mr. Nance, is trying to get legislation passed that will allow gaming in venues that deny entrance based on appearance.  The good old days are gone.  Maybe the game is dead.

Oh yeah, the youth of today are really on the ball. I got news for you laddie, this country is in big trouble. Today's youth are wrapped up in drugs, sex, gangster rap, and are plain LOST. Their heads are empty and they don't have a clue whats going on in the world. The few that do can't run a country by themselves.

The X generation that's what they call them. The 50 year olds are not the burnouts. The burnouts are the youth of this country who are lost. 
sn

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 01:43:36 PM »

No chance huh?? would you like me to quote the races where horses have won the race with broken equip.Huh I myself have raced horses that have broke something in the middle of the race and have won!!!
Dontrythisathome- SPK 1st race 1996 TM in the bike Broken hopple STILL WON!!!
I can also remember DN racing tenderhearted at Bal. making a break due to a broken hopple finishing the race and was put on the qual. list!!!

Learn the game!!!!
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 01:45:19 PM »

Your exactly right on todays youth.  Most arn't ambitious enough to leave the computer monito to go out to the races.  No young kids out of high school want to work at all.
Justafan

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 01:51:52 PM »

Did I say that all horses with broken equipment lose?  If I did, I'm sorry.  Of course horses with broken equipment win.  I've seen dozens of horses come across the wire first with a head pole dangling.  I do commend Marsh on getting the horse out of the way after the 1/2, and I only questioned why not sooner. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: